NEurope
Raining_again

Current Obsession?

After Dark - Ajikan.

A song I cannot stop listening to.

That and Re- Re- I have a new found obession with.

The Sim 2 - Can't stop playing it again

Paramore - I want to stop listening, but can't!

My current obsession is trying not to spend money on stuff I don't really need...at least until I get a job.

same here *high five*

we have at least 2 things in common

(3 including avril :P)

I have been listening to it all last week! and i'm listening to it now. :grin: LOVE IT!

but my last Fm thing disappeared/stopped working! :(

I have also never played The Sims. :blank:

I also have become obessesed with multitasking :heh:

same here *high five*

we have at least 2 things in common

(3 including avril :P)

Woo! *High Five*:) (Completely off the subject, how's the laptop going?)

--

Coolness, you've never played The Sims? *World ends* It's such an addictive game, especially when you manage to 'find' all the expansions for it (Sims 2). :)

--

Coolness, you've never played The Sims? *World ends* It's such an addictive game, especially when you manage to 'find' all the expansions for it (Sims 2). :)

its not completly off the subject as im obsessed with it :D

its going great got the internet on it at nandos house as i dont have wireless here (yet)

im loving it :D

the sims 2 is the best game in the world

(got 4 expansion packs on my laptop.. well 1 expansion pack and 3 *stuff packs* on it and it works great!)

I never heard a song by Paramore. :sad:

missing out

definately

84 listens of crushcrushcrush on my itunes since dec 25th is saying something :(

its not completly off the subject as im obsessed with it :D

its going great got the internet on it at nandos house as i dont have wireless here (yet)

im loving it :D

the sims 2 is the best game in the world

(got 4 expansion packs on my laptop.. well 1 expansion pack and 3 *stuff packs* on it and it works great!)

Awesome! I've got every single expansion/stuff pack. All borrowed fro different mates who I haven't got round to returning them too yet.:):D

It's such an addictive game, I love going through Uni with a sim, I watse hours on the game it's scary. There's a new expansion out soon too!

84? Amatuer! :pI have over 100! (since the 25th) *realises thats not something to boast about and runs...far away*

--

I have never played the Sims! :(

one of my secret shames...

My other is eating flowers :wtf:

I have never had a computer powerful enough to run a sims game!

I have played Urbz sims in the city for about 20 minutes on the gamecube but that doesn't count :heh:

Doubt my laptop could run it. :)

Awesome! I've got every single expansion/stuff pack. All borrowed fro different mates who I haven't got round to returning them too yet.:):D

It's such an addictive game, I love going through Uni with a sim, I watse hours on the game it's scary. There's a new expansion out soon too!

84? Amatuer! :pI have over 100! (since the 25th) *realises thats not something to boast about and runs...far away*

lol.. but to be fair i have listened to the cd loads on my ps2 which doesnt connect to itunes funnily enough...

..what new expansion?

(do you ahve all the expansion packs installed on your laptop?_)

hehe... a song called "crushcrushcrush"?

reminds me of bill bailey :grin:

"i had to go and eat a pringle sandwich - drawing comfort from the level bread crushing the curve of the pringle... crush, crush, crush...yum, yum yum!"

hehe... a song called "crushcrushcrush"?

reminds me of bill bailey :grin:

"i had to go and eat a pringle sandwich - drawing comfort from the level bread crushing the curve of the pringle... crush, crush, crush...yum, yum yum!"

Zoh me gosh, I gots to hear that Bill Bailey song! :o

lol.. but to be fair i have listened to the cd loads on my ps2 which doesnt connect to itunes funnily enough...

..what new expansion?

(do you ahve all the expansion packs installed on your laptop?_)

All on my laptop, yeah.:) It's something about Hobbies for your sims I think, I'm not entirely sure though. It's on The Sims 2 website somewhere I think.

Same, I'm listening too them on my Hifi right now. :D

The usuals:

Nero's double chocolate frappe. So sexual.

Double chocolate stuffed oreos.

The Format

McFly

Arrested Development

Veronica Mars

Chuck

In no particular order:

New Zealand

Guinness

Amy MacDonald

Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton and GLaDOS

Oranges

The Holloways and Pigeon Detectives. I gave up on this bloody scene a few years back, i wasn't expecting some good bands to appear :heh:

Also im getting back in to going out drinking, my last girlfriend pretty much destroyed that part of my life. I dumped her a couple of weeks ago because between her and work i was being run ragged! She demanded (yes, demanded) way too much of my time, and as a result i was only sleeping a few hours a night! I was beginning to do crap at work and was too tired to do stuff i wanted to do.

Much happier now though! It's like a weight off my mind! Im full of energy again, work is better and i'm down the pub or in the pool hall nearly every night with my brother or my mates. I feel like i have my life back :D Met some new females too :p

Anyway, im a bit off topic now lol. Once i started i couldn't stop!

The Holloways and Pigeon Detectives. I gave up on this bloody scene a few years back, i wasn't expecting some good bands to appear :heh:

Also im getting back in to going out drinking, my last girlfriend pretty much destroyed that part of my life. I dumped her a couple of weeks ago because between her and work i was being run ragged! She demanded (yes, demanded) way too much of my time, and as a result i was only sleeping a few hours a night! I was beginning to do crap at work and was too tired to do stuff i wanted to do.

Much happier now though! It's like a weight off my mind! Im full of energy again, work is better and i'm down the pub or in the pool hall nearly every night with my brother or my mates. I feel like i have my life back :D Met some new females too :p

Anyway, im a bit off topic now lol. Once i started i couldn't stop!

Which reminds me; anti-coupleness has long been an obsession of mine :p

Pigeon Detectives...hmm. Like the start of the album, middle is kinda naff, and Take Her Back is good.

quarter length overcoats... I spent more than 600$$ on them last week on Ebay.

And stylish dress shirts, the kind that are usually very expensive. :heh: :heh:

Damn Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I almost completed it, tought :X

Don't Let Me Down (Live).

Been stuck in my head and been singing it for 2 days now.

At the moment, me and my housemates are obsessed with Guitar Hero.

Me, well...just being a rockstar in general. I pose a lot with the guitar, even when the game is off...and there may or may not be people in the room with me.