NEurope
Raining_again

Current Obsession?

I love piercings. Its a total addiction once you get one your wanting the next one asap! =D Where do you get your jewellery for yours?

Also madly obsessed with dying my hair the brightest hair colours i can find :yay:

I tend to buy from bodyjewelleryshop.com and am a member on the forums, they usually deliver within two days at most.

also bodyartforms.com american takes alot longer than bjs but its better quality.

My next one is next month, I'm having another tragus put next to the one i already have to make a double :yay:

I tend to buy from bodyjewelleryshop.com and am a member on the forums, they usually deliver within two days at most.

also bodyartforms.com american takes alot longer than bjs but its better quality.

My next one is next month, I'm having another tragus put next to the one i already have to make a double :yay:

You have room for two...Wow...

Tragus *may* be the next for me also. Have to say i prefer the piercings in gristle, personally find they are a lot easier to heal than the likes of my mouth, which swelled up around the hoop and was very painful =( And my nose piercing was a total breeze...

The shoes you've been buying, I don't think so.

For clarification, I didnt buy those shoes, or even have any intention of doing so - I was just giving an example of the designs of Vivienne Westwood.

Also, they were £320!

My university course :sad:

I need to have more fun. Luckily I'll have freedom in a day or ten :smile:

Video games

Pepsi Max

Chocolate

Football

Sexy Girls :wink:

^ I've been sorta obsessed with them five for years.

Guitar Hero III

WWE

Anime

^ For the last number of months.

I've been obsessed with Video Games since December 25th 2001. (Got a GBA for christmas)

Right now I'm obsessed with finding a certain picture I want to make a wallpaper with.

And then the wallpaper won't even be made because i don't have dual monitors.

I get obsessed with minor things and I'm glad. It takes away the hours.

I've been obsessed with Video Games since December 25th 2001. (Got a GBA for christmas)

Thats it? Pssh.

I've been playing games since 1990. I was two and i had an NES... i've not stopped playing since :p

Which you buy in Whittard shops... I know of one in St. Albans and one in Hatfield, but have never seen any others. You can probably buy stuff online though.

There's one in the Bullring. Gorgeous stuff it is.

You have room for two...Wow...

Tragus *may* be the next for me also. Have to say i prefer the piercings in gristle, personally find they are a lot easier to heal than the likes of my mouth, which swelled up around the hoop and was very painful =( And my nose piercing was a total breeze...

I have a huge tragus haha xD see!

IMG008.jpg

so I'm hoping to get another haha. Most piercings are pretty easy to heal, lobes tend to be the worst to heal.

I've got an obsession with saving money. It's one I never thought I'd have but it's good.

Work

Sleep

Watch TV

playing video games

It´s the only thing I do and It´s the only thing I have been doing the last 2 years

Fashion

Basshunter

Guild Wars again...

BassHunter too :D

which if your favorite song letty?

mines DotA, and i really like boten anna too, the best english one is the i can walk on water one. :D

For clarification, I didnt buy those shoes, or even have any intention of doing so - I was just giving an example of the designs of Vivienne Westwood.

Also, they were £320!

Yes, shoes aren't her strong point really.

BassHunter too :D

which if your favorite song letty?

mines DotA, and i really like boten anna too, the best english one is the i can walk on water one. :D

I really like dotA, Sverige, and Welcome to Rainbow! :yay:

Also, I found a remix of boten ana, which is way better than the original-

Thats it? Pssh.

I've been playing games since 1990. I was two and i had an NES... i've not stopped playing since :p

1988 for me.

Happy days waiting 12mins for a game to load.

Dreamcast!

Started to play and wanted to finally finish Shenmue 2 (i'm so slow at completing games!) and then my Dreamcast broke!

SO i've been looking for another one and some new games to go with it!

erm....thats it for the min!