NEurope
Raining_again

Current Obsession?

I would have to say at this moment in time I am absolutely obsessed with Björk. Her greatest hits have begun my most listened to cd ever in about 2 weeks and I have all her studio cds coming and I can't wait...

Listening to Alexisonfire alot recently, don't know why. I've had them on my playlist for aaaages, but only just realised how awesome they are.

Also, Peggle. It's really shit but really awesome at the same time and I can't explain it.

I am also addicted to white hot chocolate at the moment.

OMG, where do you buy this????????

i'm also addicted to hot chocolate at the moment, and peanut butter, and then I found the greatest drink in the world at shakeaway-

PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!

It was lovely.

My attempts to make it at home haven't been quite as successful though :(

OMG, where do you buy this????????

i'm also addicted to hot chocolate at the moment, and peanut butter, and then I found the greatest drink in the world at shakeaway-

PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!

It was lovely.

My attempts to make it at home haven't been quite as successful though :(

Options white hot chocolate is awesome and something like 43 cals =D

greg =)

rose mcgowan

paramore (85 listens of crushcrushcrush and 83 of misery business and i only got the album at christmas)

cup a soup

my new laptop

sims 2 :D

day time television (loose woman followed by, doctors, neighbours and diagnosis murder)

s'age pizza

salmon :D

Options white hot chocolate is awesome and something like 43 cals =D

It wasn't options...that is rubbish.

It was this stuff:

214163jq6.jpg

s'age pizza

That better be short for stone age, otherwise you and I are becoming closer by the minute.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl - I keep thinking of excuses to come online so I can check GoNintendo and the thread here for some spoilers, but alas there are none out yet.

Indiana Jones - I have been rewatching the DVDs and reading a lot about the forthcoming film. I also want to get my hands on the lego set's badly!

Checking updates about Brawl and surfing the net for katanas and Matrix-trenchcoats that I'm planning to buy. 'T's pretty much what I'm doing for the time being when not buried in school work.

Also, Peggle. It's really shit but really awesome at the same time and I can't explain it.

I know what you mean. I've only got a trial version of it so I can only do the same levels over and over.

It's quite bad, but not that bad. It's a fun game though.

well, the growling in my stomach says the new diet, and the chunk of flesh missing from my right index finger surgests handeling my swords.

It wasn't options...that is rubbish.

It was this stuff:

214163jq6.jpg

Which you buy in Whittard shops... I know of one in St. Albans and one in Hatfield, but have never seen any others. You can probably buy stuff online though.

I'm always a bit obsessed with improving FAVC, and at the moment a bit obessed with site/thing called Remember The Milk.

The Kov, I have an ASUS P5B-E and I OC'd my e4300 (200 -> 266) with the greatest of ease. I love the board.

I'm always a bit obsessed with improving FAVC, and at the moment a bit obessed with site/thing called Remember The Milk.

The Kov, I have an ASUS P5B-E and I OC'd my e4300 (200 -> 266) with the greatest of ease. I love the board.

You contribute to FAVC? That's a really great piece of software, I'm pretty sure I've used it before.

I'm obsessed with brownies :)

I was blackmailed into posting this :(

A likely story.

Vote:Ellmeister

Me, well at the moment i am addicted to Phil Collins music and Red Dwarf. Can't have a day go past without one or the other playing or being watched.

Nice to know. I see Asus gets a lot of loving.

You contribute to FAVC? That's a really great piece of software, I'm pretty sure I've used it before.

I thought Odwin made the program.

Gotta be piercings at the moment and tattoos, and buying jewellery for them!

pokemon pearl also, I usually get pretty obssessed when I get a new pokemon game.

orange lucozade, it happens to be the only one I like and I've been drinking a ton for about 6 months now, and I've still not stopped drinking it xD

Watching old Michael Jackson preformances - especially MTV 1995. Most stunning live preformance i've ever seen in my life (apart from You Are Not Alone at the end, he shouldn't have lip-synced that).

Gotta be piercings at the moment and tattoos, and buying jewellery for them!

I love piercings. Its a total addiction once you get one your wanting the next one asap! =D Where do you get your jewellery for yours?

Also madly obsessed with dying my hair the brightest hair colours i can find :yay: