NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Vicar

Sengoku Basara 2\Devil Kings 2 for wii

If you have no idea what game this is then check this link for trailers.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5224.html

This game is some sort of Dynasty Warriors for wii It has been confirmed in japan but I don't think in USA and UK, I really want to see this game here in the UK I love hack and slash games specially with cool looking weapons, I mean there is a guy in this game who fights with six kantanas....... thats freaking hardcore.

If you have any info about this game please post it.

Looks like a wicked game, i was getting really excited for this until they announced it wasn't being released outside of Japan. Capcom says nothing further to announce.:cry:

The Wii is looking more and more like the PS2.

So true :'(

thought i would give this page an update as i can now buy this game cos of the freeloader yay

Aha! So true!

2 quick questions. does anyone have this game or have played it as i was wondering if it was easy for non jap speakers to be able to play this game. does it have english menues like some japanese games. will i get confused and not know what im doing also wondered what people think to ordering through play asia as its the only place i can find it.

Search for vids of it on something like gametrailers. It is story heavy so there is a bit of text in Japanese. Also I think the menus are in japanese but its not too hard to understand what you are supposed to do, especially if you played the previous game.

Sign in to follow this