N-Europe

CHOOOOOOOON!

Fierce_LiNk

Alright, now, over the past half a year or so, I've noticed that whenever I'm out on the town and a top class song comes on, I rapidly jump up and down and say the following:

"OHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! CHHOOOOON!" Whilst putting my hands in a T-shape, similar to the time-out call.

This is infectious, and now many of us do it. No doubt I caught it off somebody else, and he caught it off somebody else, and he was bitten in the neck of a monkey kept in a cage whilst carrying the rage virus.

Do you do this?

or

Do you have any funny stories about this?

or finally, Do you have your own special word for Chooons?

I don't either I'm afraid. Although I often say things like "Ah man I love this song"...possibly I could shorten that to "CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!" as you suggest *ponders*

Try eeet, you may like eeet.

Hmm, tuneage. I like the word, but never heard anyone say it.

Mooogle: Get outta mah thread, boy. :p

Usually when me or some of my friends win at something we usually go "Go team Venture"

Then we put our fingers into a V shape and make our finger tips touch

Feels gay but i don´t let it get to me

This is possibly the most awesome quote in the history of the earth

Do you mind if I put it in my sig?

I do it all the time. In fact, me and my brother adopted it as a multi man salute of a kind: the first man- the one who declares the degree to which said audio delight is possessed of tunage, raises his arm in to a vertical fist. The second man- he who must validate such a claim, crosses his forearm over the first arm, forming a T shape.

Alright, now, over the past half a year or so, I've noticed that whenever I'm out on the town and a top class song comes on, I rapidly jump up and down and say the following:

"OHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! CHHOOOOON!" Whilst putting my hands in a T-shape, similar to the time-out call.

This is infectious, and now many of us do it. No doubt I caught it off somebody else, and he caught it off somebody else, and he was bitten in the neck of a monkey kept in a cage whilst carrying the rage virus.

Do you do this?

or

Do you have any funny stories about this?

or finally, Do you have your own special word for Chooons?

...Mmm-hmmm. You don't happen to wear polyester zip-up tracksuits, do you? Or modded your car with tons of cheap amounts of plastic? Or do you ask the barber to put a nike tick design on your head? ^^...Are you....

Council Housed and Violent???!!!!!!??????!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!??????!!111!!

I kid. Most people I know who say 'chooooons' are proper old skool who love old skool Jungle music. Good folk.