NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The-chosen-one

a question about Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-earth II

i want a new Strategy game because the only one i have is Command & Conquerer For 360

i thought of buying the game The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II

but i dont know how the game is, maybe you people can help me out is the game worth it? can you build fortresses like in Command & conquerer? build your own army capture buildings stuff like that and is the online play any good?

i had this game long ago before i got connected to Xbox Live so i don't know what the online play is like but yeah you can build buildings and summon units but it can get a bit too hard at times but yeah it is a good game but it one of them games you need to sit down and play for a long time you can't just really pick it up and play for about 5mins

yeah i know you have to take your time with these games , mmh maybe i'll go get it today then

are there more good strategy games? ( for 360 )

I have the first game, it's awesome, though I've only played the second briefly.

They're usually cheap these days so no harm done in having a quick swig. Apparently 360 C&C controls were inspired by BfME, so you may feel at home. But i reckon it will be a bit more complex with all the different races and castes etc.

Sign in to follow this