NEurope
conzer16

Fear can't give you the key of the door...

Haha, thanks for the birthday celebratory messages (there is a shortened word I was thinking of, but I couldn't think of it, so I went with the above instead).

So far, this day has been eventful. I've been up since half 6 this morning, and had to be at uni for 8 to do a presentation. The presentation involved us re-creating Blind Date, where me and another lad (who was pretending to be Cilla Black) had to wear dresses.

I wore black tights as well, which oddly made my legs look rather sexy. We were sat in one corner of the library, and some bloke came around the corner to see us and said: "ooops, sorry. I saw the legs and came to see who was over here, but it was a man!" and then walked off. Had some giggles off girlies as well. See, STILL GOT IT! hoo-har

I'm going out tonight for Tapas with my housemates, and then we're having a house party on Saturday! :D

Happy Birthday Flinky!

Hope ya have a great day and continue to amuse us all on these boards :)

Happy birthday to you!

And thanks to those that wished me it too!

Happy birthday to you as well! =D

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Happy birthday to you!

And thanks to those that wished me it too!

Happy Birthday to you, dude. Hope you had a good one. :)

Happy birthday Fierce Jiminy LiNky old boy. The world is a different place once you get this side of 21, enjoy it.

:p

Haha, thanks for the birthday celebratory messages (there is a shortened word I was thinking of, but I couldn't think of it, so I went with the above instead).

So far, this day has been eventful. I've been up since half 6 this morning, and had to be at uni for 8 to do a presentation. The presentation involved us re-creating Blind Date, where me and another lad (who was pretending to be Cilla Black) had to wear dresses.

I wore black tights as well, which oddly made my legs look rather sexy. We were sat in one corner of the library, and some bloke came around the corner to see us and said: "ooops, sorry. I saw the legs and came to see who was over here, but it was a man!" and then walked off. Had some giggles off girlies as well. See, STILL GOT IT! hoo-har

I'm going out tonight for Tapas with my housemates, and then we're having a house party on Saturday! :D

Lollers :P May I ask where? La Tosca or that little place in the lanes?

Jay: We went to La Tasca. Lovely little place, and I was given a birthday cake as well. Chocolate, with smarties and rolos! Best cake in teh world!

It was a rather lovely evening, all round. :) And still got Saturday to look forward to, woooo!