NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you may use your power, you don't have to do anything at night if you so choose. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you must use your power, and you don't PM me, I'll randomly pick what you do. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you end up dead because you targeted the wrong person.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong. Dead men tell no tales. Also, do not discuss anything with other any other players (alive or dead) if you are dead. In situations like this, death is not always the end.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) Have fun!

12) Back by popular demand: Crime Scene Investigation. When someone dies, the first three people to PM me with a request to search their death scene will receive extra information that might not have been apparent before.

You can only investigate one crime scene per day.

A big thanks to Chairdriver for starting the Mafia games on this forum, and for providing the rules which I copied.

There are 34 players. 17 is a majority.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Calza

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Gizmo

Haden

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

ReZourceman

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

welsh_gamer

A massive rip in the space/time continuum sends a lot of people onto a stranger planet. Soon, a mafia form to try and dominate the planet. However, they aren't the only ones looking for control of the planet...

Day 1 begins now. Please send me your targets for Night 1 now, to speed things up.

Please PM me if you haven't received your role, or have any questions about your role/power.

And incase I haven't already said: A big thanks to chairdriver.

This should be really fun, I'm glad I know my rather obscure character. It goes to show the effort Cube has put into this.

And the usual mafia etiquette.

Vote: Nobody

Ah-ah, this is weird, I just saw my character for the first time 2 days ago. :D

Well, here goes:

Vote:Nobody

I hope two games at once won't get too confusing for me. :heh:

Vote: Nobody

17 Is a majority.

No Lynch (14): Shino, Shorty, Oxigen_Waste, jayseven, Eenuh, Mundi, AshMat, Calza, Gizmo, ReZourceman, Jonnas

No Lynch (19): Shino, Shorty, Oxigen_Waste, jayseven, Eenuh, Mundi, AshMat, Calza, Gizmo, ReZourceman, Jonnas, Sanchez, welsh_gamer, darksnowman, LazyBoy, martinist

Day 1 is over.

The calm is gone, the storm will soon begin.

Night 1 begins now.

Night 1 is Over

A man who could control metal found his target. A massive computerised brain. This was going to be easy...

Haden is dead. He was V.I.K.I. (I, Robot). A computer who tried to stop humanity from destroying themselves with it's NS-5 robots. (Neutral)

---

Sam Beckett found himself in the body of a sweet innocent Alien. Before he could get anywhere he heard a computer voice luring him. He didn't know that he was walking into a trap.

Soon after, a wealthy man wandered towards the computer to recruit it's services. The computer could only keep one hostage...the was only one thing left to do...

Sanchez is dead. We was Zorg (The Fifth Element). He was trying to use his money to stay alive. (Neutral)

---

A teenage girl walked to someone's house to ask them a few questions but a kind robot stopped her. The girl was about to turn around when the the robot shut itself down.

---

The lonely Borg thought it had the perfect candidate for perfection - a God. Unfortunately, assimilating the God proved to be too difficult.

Chairdriver is dead. He was The Borg (Star Trek). He had to rebuild the collective. (Neutral)

---

Elsewhere, an android was prevented from having his first ever moment of happiness and a man dodged an attack from a serial killer.

---

The news spread fast - a God had defeated The Borg. With noone left to pay the ransom, the hostage was useless.

the fish is dead. He was Elliott (E.T.) a friendly alien who was loved by all. (Good)

MadDog91UK is dead. He was Sam Beckett (Quantum Leap). A man who leaped from body to body. (Good)

Everybody gathered for Elliott's funeral. There will be no lynch today.

Day Two begins now.

There are 29 players left.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

ReZourceman

Shino

Shorty

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

welsh_gamer

Remember, three CSI reports are available for each death. Note that the fish and MadDog91UK count as the same death.

Well I for one am very sad to see Chairdriver gone already :/ Poor guy.

I CSI'd Fish, and found (rather flippin' obviously... ta) that MadDog92UK was controlling him... as it kind of said in the write up... ¬___¬

SO anyone, anything? I mean, recognise any of the characters?

Also, Cube, are these guys good or evil?

Man, Chair must be pissed. I'm sorry for you man, that's such bad luck and after you did so much work on the others...