NEurope
Daft

Organ Donation

It doesn't bother me, when I am dead I have no use for what I won't use soif somebody needs it, they may take it.

With that said, I don't think the decision should be forced upon anyone. It is ultimately up to them. Donation requires action on behalf of the donor, it is not a donation if you are being forced to give it up.

But if you are willing to accept somebody else's organs then you should be willing to donate yours.

Keeping your organs after death is just selfish.

I might donate my body to medical science instead of organ donor I haven't decided yet.

But if you are willing to accept somebody else's organs then you should be willing to donate yours.

I might donate my body to medical science instead of organ donor I haven't decided yet.

This man speaks the truth.

I dunno if I would, I'd like to help someone in death, but thinking about it though I would rather be 'complete' when I'm buried.

To be honest, I don't really like the idea of it... but I can see that that's hypocritical, irrational, and selfish, so I signed up a while back.

i'm already signed up! i couldnt stand the thought of someone really needing my heart or liver or marrow or eyes or something and them not being able to have it 'cause it was too busy being buried in the ground..

well said moogleviper, if you're willing to accept you should be willing to give ~ :grin:

It's hardly selfish that someone wishes to keep their body parts, seeing as it is part of themselves.

It's hardly selfish that someone wishes to keep their body parts, seeing as it is part of themselves.

Lying on your deathbed, you are told that about three people will die because you didn't become an organ donor. Would you be pleased with your decision?

Lying on your deathbed, you are told that about three people will die because you didn't become an organ donor. Would you be pleased with your decision?

Ahhhh, emotional blackmail. A wonderful thing.

Done. They can have everything of mine, who gets them should feel honoured that they have the organs/tissue of someone so awesome.

I wouldn't be pleased that someone decided to bring up a conversation about that before i'm about to die no.

On a serious note, i don't think i'd be displeased about the decision i made.

I did it at a doctor's surgery. Basically ticked all the boxes, even the corneas. Why the hell not, is all I can think :/ Probably the only good thing my life will achieve will be these donations when I die!

I did it at a doctor's surgery. Basically ticked all the boxes, even the corneas. Why the hell not, is all I can think :/ Probably the only good thing my life will achieve will be these donations when I die!

Awh that's an awful emo thing to say XD

Donating the lot, and you're a bad person if you don't.

Plan to get cremated too.

I'm gonna be cremated, so no point letting my perfectly amazing organs go up in flames with me! That's my viewpoint anyway.

Just signed up, everything except corneas (The idea sounds abit....icky to me)

I think everyone should be automatically donors too, unless they opt out. Alot of people would get the gift of life if the system worked like that.

Depends if they can use plastic boobies for anything I suppose...

Not going for implants, going to grow my own.

They can have my cock and balls anytime they like though.

I'm considering signing up, but as the government have plans to make everyone donors anyway i may wait until i am automatically placed on the list.

I signed up via the link that Blackfox posted when there was that whole hoo-haa a while back. They can have anything they want. I've seen the benefit that organ donation can bring to someone's life and there just isn't a good reason not to.

Just burning them or letting them rot in a grave is wrong to me.

I'm not signed up but I'd give everything, why wouldn't you? Well my girlfriend says she won't let anyone take my eyes or her eyes for that matter.

________

Penny Stock Picks

Edited by fex

why? Does she want to keep them in a box or something? Creepy, yet strangely an attractive idea...

I think it should be law that everyone needs to be an organ donor.

Im sorry, but that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. It's state sponsored robbery!

Either you didn't think it through too well or you're a political idealist. It's ideas like that that remove the humanity from a country...

I wouldn't be pleased that someone decided to bring up a conversation about that before i'm about to die no.

I would say that.

Also why are these 3 other people are dying.

I don't want my liver to go to a binge drinker/alcoholic. I've kept mine clean all my life, up to now. I don't want my liver to go and be destroyed by another person who thought ''great I can drink some more now that I've got a new liver'.

I don't want my heart to go to a smoker. It's their fault they started smoking and didn't try to quit. I don't care if you die. You destroyed your own heart, you're not destroying mine.

If I'm told on my death bed that my heart can save an old man who had a heart attack and has a loving wide next to his deathbed then I would agree there and then. I'm not signing anything now without the knowledge my organs go to someone good. If you smoke or drink alcohol to no end I bid you farewell, you're not having my organs.

Nicely said Kov

To me, if someone wants my organs then they can ask for them. I'm not sure im prepared to just hand them over upon my death, without knowing who is going to get them. I'll never sign the organ donors register, but there will be something written in my Last Will and Testament. The organs go to someone who my next of kin deems deserving or nobody at all. Im even willing to lend them to medical research if it's good research.