NEurope
Ollie

I've got Tonsillitus :(

I have been pretty ill for just over a week now, but I didn't know I had Tonsillitus until Thursday when I went to see the doctor. I used to get it loads when I was young but thought I had grown out of it.

I am BORED out of my head, I don't know why but when I'm ill nothing is interesting, for some reason my attention span is just a few minutes!

What do you guys do when you're ill? Anybody got any good tips for feeling better if you've got Tonsillitus?

take advantage of having someone else make and fetch you meals.

get absorbed in and complete a game you put on the shelf after a few plays.

I get this shit all the time, i love getting a couple of days off with it every now and then :P

I'll usually just play a game i need to progress on, or, use it as a chance to catch up with schoolwork if i've got some.

I had it when I was 8 and had to have my tonsels removed. I spent the month or so off school reading the first three Harry Potter books.

Never had tonsillitis. when I'm ill though, I settle with a hot mug of something and my feet on the radiator and just go with where my mood takes me. Take the opportunity just to stare out the window as the world goes by.

Usually I'll just play games when I'm sick. Though I recommend something more relaxing like mario galaxy. Or a good RPG.

Man, when I had tonsillitis I was on holiday. Got it the day I left and it went away when I got home having spent the week in bed. I could only eat soup and ice cream too, cause my throat literally closed.

But if I were at home and ill I would probably go back to an old game I never completed and, depending on how long I thought I would be ill for, either start again from scratch or just try and finish it from wherever I was

I'm reasonably lucky. Get it every 2 months, get a temperature for 2 days. Takes a week for my tonsils to deswell but they generally don't get particularly big. Enough to feel but not exactly painful.