NEurope
Strider

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Eeek, I have no idea how to get to those places jayseven. There's no way in hell, I'm getting a tube on my own either. So I may pass this one 0.o

There's no way you're missing out on this, I'm afraid. London can seem overwhelming to begin with, but trust me it's not too bad. I nearly always get on the wrong tube, but there's maps on the trains and stuff.

It's still months away, if you are freaking out I can use my mad organisational skillz to give you a step-by-step list of how to get from where you are to where you need to get to.

Hey I'm not deliberately trying to be a kill-joy I'm just going by the existing evidence of how last years meet up turned out... :heh:

No worries dude :P Just a shame to see the pessimism. People complain that there's no meet up, then they complain when there is one. Quit doubting. It is happening. I for one am very much looking forward to sitting around with a bunch of weirdos not saying anything and feeling generally awkward.

Not a feeling like it. Who knows what to say or what to do. Part of the fun is sitting there and finding out.

Epic games better be played!

No worries dude :P Just a shame to see the pessimism. People complain that there's no meet up, then they complain when there is one. Quit doubting. It is happening. I for one am very much looking forward to sitting around with a bunch of weirdos not saying anything and feeling generally awkward.

Hahaha. You said it much better than I would have. It's the main reason I've decided against going to this - and actually any social gathering where the amount of people I don't know who I have to hang out with out-numbers the people I know and feel secure around.

Dude, I'm much the same. But ultimately, what's the worst that can happen? I'm just going to get pissed, smoke some fags, try to teach some people some card games, bump into things, say stupid rubbish, call everyone by their forum names and eat chips n' dips.

If you fancy bringing a safety buddy type mate thing then do. The park's big enough for all of us :)

Eeek, I have no idea how to get to those places jayseven. There's no way in hell, I'm getting a tube on my own either. So I may pass this one 0.o

If you get a train to Euston station you just get on the Underground there, pick up a map before getting on and just get on a train in the direction of the park. It's so simple.

What would be the thing to do when everyone's there though? Unless everyone brings DSs and mario kart it could get boring quick.

ROUNDERS!

It could be fun...

Maybe if there's other staffers going we can have staff and vets vs forumers :heh:

It's not that I'm just not using the tube on my own to meet people I've never met before, I'll meet at train stations because they are all the same, but I've never used an underground system *cries in blind panic*

I could magically appear if it means kicking shadow's ass, it'd mean I'd beat a scot xD

London ay? That would take a bit of parental negotiation but i think i could possibly do it.

Or, we could gather all the mods and admins, before lighting them on fire and whacking them with sticks. Fun for all. Seriously though, DS' might be a good idea, not only for the trip there, but for later too.

Cmon, it'll be fun, just toss a bunch of strangers, who've known each other for years in a park with beer. It'll be epic.

It's not that I'm just not using the tube on my own to meet people I've never met before, I'll meet at train stations because they are all the same, but I've never used an underground system *cries in blind panic*

I could magically appear if it means kicking shadow's ass, it'd mean I'd beat a scot xD

Ohh it is so on...

well if you're coming from the north I imagine you'll arive at St. Pancras (King's Cross). I'll arriving at victoria or king's cross. I'm sure plenty of people will be arriving at the same stop as you if you're in need of a guide :)

Or, we could gather all the mods and admins, before lighting them on fire and whacking them with sticks. Fun for all. Seriously though, DS' might be a good idea, not only for the trip there, but for later too.

Yeah, that could indeed be legendary gamage :D The possibilities of teh funz is quite limitless...

Cmon, it'll be fun, just toss a bunch of strangers
"is that how you earn a living?"

>_<

Why do i get the feeling this is gonna be 5 guys fighting over Nightwolf on the day?

Why do i get the feeling this is gonna be 5 guys fighting over Nightwolf on the day?

Come now... you don´t need anyone pointing out the obvious

Well that's not the primary intention of the meet-up. Personally my main goal is to find a couple of good souls willing to drink excessively in public.

IF i´m coming i´m going to bring some shark to see if any of you can stomach it :Þ

haha oh god, can we not find another girly. I'm all for attention but 5?! 0.o

ah I may end up going euston jayseven thats the usual from my train station, but I might be able to see if I can get to victoria

haha oh god, can we not find another girly. I'm all for attention but 5?! 0.o

ah I may end up going euston jayseven thats the usual from my train station, but I might be able to see if I can get to victoria

Letty said she'll be going so you won't be the only girl there. And anyway making a move on her might get banned :heh:

That's the spirit about getting there. Can't be all that hard...

Letty said she'll be going so you won't be the only girl there. And anyway making a move on her might get banned :heh:

That's the spirit about getting there. Can't be all that hard...

haha jordan would kill you lot xD.

haha, we'll see, it'll depend on money and whatnot because of uni coming up.

Euston's the next stop west from King's Cross... Blue line down to Oxford Circus (2 stops), then get on the central line to lancaster gate (3 stops) and voila! You're there. Hyde Park. Simple. EASY. No excuses.

Well i´m seriously thinking about coming, but only if i´m not alone.

I was already thinking about going to London this year.

Euston's the next stop west from King's Cross... Blue line down to Oxford Circus (2 stops), then get on the central line to lancaster gate (3 stops) and voila! You're there. Hyde Park. Simple. EASY. No excuses.

That sounds complicated..

:indeed:

Ok well I'm going to make a lil' list of people who have said they'll come, so I can send some nasty PMs if they fail ^_^

jayseven

letty

shadowv7

nightwolf

Bard

stefkov

thirtynine.(perhaps paraphrased a little...)

Twozzok

... :)

Well if you haven't plucked up the courage to ride the tubes yourself in four month's time, it can still be arranged.

good xD, because I know in four months I still won't be able to ride the tube on my own xD