NEurope
Strider

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

So.

This just a thing that happens for two days then everyone forgets about it?

Was anything actually sorted out?

So.

I dunno, it died shortly after i posted that me and harribo would come.

So.

No one sent me the dates - it's currently between the 1st and 9th of July, I believe.

No, don't think so.

It'd be cool to actually see you guys. I remember we were gonna do one about a year ago, and it never actually happened. So many people have gotten banned since then. Shit. I can't believe I haven't gotten banned o_0.

Anyway, how about we meet up at Download festival! :heh: A bunch of you seem to be thinking about going anyway. Perfect time to headbang and drink beer. Woooop.

Hows about a mass picnic-type thing at some point in the summer? Pick a park in london that's relatively easy to get to, and basically everyone can turn up any time, bring food, drink, games and whatnot? We could amuse ourselves! I'll bring juggling balls, 1000 blank white cards aaand... some bottled bubbles. You?

Or...this. It's a kickass idea. Fo sho.

i propose download, i should be going, not that any of you want to meet me, but would be fun to get high lol

It won't happen. If it did i would be up for it but at the end of the day it won't.

I might go to download but would be good if this gets sorted out aswell or have the mass N-E picnic :heh:

We need a set date soon so people will start buying tickets and this thing will actually move forward.

I cant see why it would fail at download, i would wonder over from my camp for a bit to sit off with you lot, as long as we got phone numbers then it'd be easy to do

Id love a meet up at Download.

@ Shadow its 13th to 15th of June which is always a bad time for people doing exams

Ah that's great I can go then. Uni will be done by then. And my exs birthday is then but not like I care much now anyway!

I have no interest in going to Download. Well by myself and none of the music I would like anyway.

Alton Towerd is central to England, well as central as I believe it to be.

Alton towers, ill be goin their few times in the summer anyways, not far from were i live. But dunno, easier to meet at download i reckon. if u dnt like the music, then,, just come for the atmosphere, its a beast

@lovin : nowhere we decide everyone will want to go, this mite aswell be a thread for meet-ups of where and when you'll be, and festivals are a set date, that loads of people go to, so mite aswell meet up at different festivals.

Ok well for all you doubters, I am going to pick a date that I shall be in a park, in london, and thus it will be up to others to turn up.

*opens a calendar*

Saturday the 5th of July at some place not yet specified in hyde park.

Ha. Now there's something planned. Perhaps this thread will not stay on the first page 'til then, but I've set a reminder on my mobile to bring the thread back a week before.

I'm good for that, and yeah London would be amazing, cause we could go to Trocadero afterwards. Best arcade ever.

But in London. I mean that's a £50 train ticket just to go for a picnic for a day...

Alton Towers has rides and shit, and grassy areas where you can have picnics.

And I know the reply will be there is no set date. You just have to wait till closer the time ish. Not everyone knows when exams are and what things will pop up.

If I have the money then I might go. But what about people even further than me? up in scotland. Just for a day to London is a bit much.

Alton Towers is also boring as fuck after you've gone on Nemesis.

So yeah, that'd be like £50 just to go on a ride and eat...

EDIT: Alton Towers also has ridiculous ticket prices.

But you've the rides and the parks to sit and have picnics is all I'm saying.

If it was made into a weekend then I'd go. Either with other forumites or just personally.

If you book the train ticket about a month early, it'll only be about 16 to 20 quid.