NEurope
Strider

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Threaten him with unanesthetised castration if he doesn't?

OK, now it's 12th-20th of July. Let's keep narrowing it down!

I don't know when my yr12 work experience is. It might be 7th-12th or 7th-18th. If I have a jod already I might be able to get out of it.

I'm not free untill my final day at college (I'm still at college after my AS exams) so that would be up until the 18th(friday) (I think, it might actually be the week after I break up, I'm not sure)

Hmm, that could be a bitch to work around. We'd better go on a term-time weekday, but shout if you find out more.

I have no clue if or when I could go. I probably can't at all, we'll see. When is the deadline for saying if you can go?

The day before? =P

You can probably just show up there. As long as you have someone's phone number who will be there, you're fine.

I have no clue if or when I could go. I probably can't at all, we'll see. When is the deadline for saying if you can go?

I presume not turning up on the day is a good way of saying your not going =/

I don't know when my yr12 work experience is. It might be 7th-12th or 7th-18th. If I have a jod already I might be able to get out of it.

Yeah, thats my problem to. Mines the 7th to the 18th.

Yeah, thats my problem to. Mines the 7th to the 18th.

Mine is probably the same then. W/E is a load of rubbish. Most people have jobs anyway. I might work with a parent and get them to let me have a day off. My dad is self employed so that will be easy.

Mine is probably the same then. W/E is a load of rubbish. Most people have jobs anyway. I might work with a parent and get them to let me have a day off. My dad is self employed so that will be easy.

School calender says one week:

70082450hm5.jpg

Although i've never known it to be one week before.

I'm only holiday until the 4th of August from 2 weeks before that, whenever that is. So obviously I can't do any of those dates. If someone else does all the arranging I'll be able to drive a few people down from Scotland.

Me and Oxigen will see if we can make it. Don't know if it's feasible for me, but who knows.

I'm only holiday until the 4th of August from 2 weeks before that, whenever that is. So obviously I can't do any of those dates. If someone else does all the arranging I'll be able to drive a few people down from Scotland.

If I can drive by then (and it's a big if) I'll happily pick up anybody along the way. So long as they'll chip in for petrol money.

Ok, how about pre-10th? How about, let's say, the 1st July?

Again, any objections?

If there's no chance of a date after the 18th, I'm out because I'm stuck at college...as are most people doing their AS's (seeing as we stay at college after them because they aren't A2's), right?

Again, any objections?

Sports day. That seems like a good day to miss school. I'm in for that.

Sports day. That seems like a good day to miss school. I'm in for that.

I concur. :smile:

Again, any objections?

Shit, I'm busy then. But I probably won't get to go anyway, so don't pay too much attention to me.

If I would go, before the 10th probably wouldn't work. Got end of school around then plus probably the Werchter festival to go to.

But yes, just like Echo, I don't even know if I'll be able to come anyway. =P

Thats my birthday!:D Damn, I wish I could go before the 18th, I hate my college!:(

1st of July sounds probably good, although it's way too early to know for sure if I have any commitments to University or work that day.

Hmm I might go, I love theme parks and I guess it would be kinda cool to be able to put faces to people here.

I better check what my holidays are though as Scotland's are different to England's. :(

Any day in the whole year except 14th July is good. :bowdown:

Right then, the 14th it is!

I kid, I kid - it's still the 1st July.

I don't like to plan ahead. So we'll see closer the time.

Indeed. Planning ahead isn't my style. But I will go no matter the date :heh:

Well me and shorty won't know what dates our exams are 'til later.

Who says this has to be the one-and-only meet up? There could be a few, scattered across time and space; one at alton towers at whatever date, another in london on another, and maybe on in teh midlands anotehr time, then another one in france or something!

Just need individuals to take charge of organising a particular leg, with dates and location and times, then others can go to whatever one they can.