NEurope
Strider

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Whoo, that should be fecking awesomes :)

I'd suggest doing it somewhere around London tho, it's far easiest to travel to for the rest of the Europeans.

I will come without a doubt but the 2007 meet up thread just ended up a mess.

We have a set a date and stick to it, it people can't make it though.

I'd suggest doing it somewhere around London tho, it's far easiest to travel to for the rest of the Europeans.

agreed.:smile:

Whoo, that should be fecking awesomes :)

True, but London to Alton Towers is fairly simple, and if you know where to look, prices include coach transfer from station to theme park.

Also, Alton Towers, has more to do just casually, and is very, very fun.

If it could be done cheapish, who'd be up for us all getting shirts with our username on the back?

We have a set a date and stick to it, it people can't make it though.

Let's say a weekday, as it's (I think) cheaper, and will be less busy.

I'm going to put forward Wednesday 6th of August. Yay or nay?

Does anyone know when the As level exams usually finish?

Nay, i'll be in Cornwall. Between July 25 - August 14th .. ish.

Does anyone know when the As level exams usually finish?

Late June, but if it's anything like my school, you go back to start A-levels.

A-levels finish mid-June, by the way.

In August it will be just as busy during the week than at weekends. I would be interested in this but I would never go to Alton Towers during July/August, would probably skip it in June as well as you're likely to see 3-4 hour queue times for the biggest rides!

We should do like a register, and all have everyones phone numbers on so when we get there we dont go in etc without anyone.

I for one will bring video camera-age, and Im not doubt others will, then with co-operation we can do a joint effort video. :bowdown:

MapUKteh1.jpg

I live at the hilighted grellow dot (My house is huge) so anyone near to that I would happily give a lift. (Not too far away though, its a long journey as is) and of course if you can get a lift there, then even moreage)

Me and a couple of friends are thinking about going for a weekend/week to England this summer.

We haven´t decided on a day so the date we meet up might influence in what day i want to go :Þ

I'm not coming. I'll see domjcq beforehand and by then he will know the real me :( so I'll be laughed off the forum :(

In reality, I will come. As long as its not during reading time.

I'm not coming. I'll see domjcq beforehand and by then he will know the real me :( so I'll be laughed off the forum :(

In reality, I will come. As long as its not during reading time.

muahaha, you assume i hold power on this here forums :P

No I will be on holiday then.

Sometime this week I'll have a look at when schools finish and set a few dates for people to vote on.

Thats it I'm coming just to stab Domjcq up. Then I'm hugging Coolness. Then I'm leaving :p

What about me? :(

*is gutted*

Ok, here's an idea - people PM me with dates they cannot do, from mid-July to mid-August, and I'll do what I can during revision breaks. I cant guarantee I can accommodate every one, but I'll find the best day possible.

There'll be loads of partying to do this summer, so I think the chances of me flying to London alone to meet some random people of some internet forum are quite small :heh:

Never say never though.

What about me? :(

*is gutted*

I'll give you a hug.

Oh and drag Moby along with you. I'd love to meet him.

Do people actually know when they are and aren't free during the summer? Jezz Louise! I just do whatever I feel like. I have no idea when I am and am not busy =[

Also Raining_again you get a hug too :D

There'll be loads of partying to do this summer, so I think the chances of me flying to London alone to meet some random people of some internet forum are quite small :heh:

Never say never though.

Take a train to your nearest big city, jump on one to Brussels, and then leap on the Eurostar!

I'll give you a hug.

Oh and drag Moby along with you. I'd love to meet him.

Hahaha like a dog with a bone.

However. Fix a date and i'll see if i can make it. My works staffing situation changes so i'll never really know if i'll get the leave 'til closer to the time =)

Ok, here's an idea - people PM me with dates they cannot do, from mid-July to mid-August, and I'll do what I can during revision breaks. I cant guarantee I can accommodate every one, but I'll find the best day possible.

Okay Boss.