NEurope
Strider

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Might be abit early in the year, but ah well it can't hurt.

Moogle has just been talking to me on MSN about a possible N-Europe meetup in the summer around June, July OR August. Seeing as last years one got alot of interest but didn't happen (:sad:) we think in 2008 it should :)

Last year i think we did decide on:

alton-towers-1065.jpg

With it being central and easy to get too.

So basically we want to know if people are interested in going and any ideas about when, where (If you don't agree with Alton towers) and any other things.

Go...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Flash!

Sort of decided on Hyde park, 5th July.

Facebook group

Ah another meet-up thread :heh:

I'm all for it if some others will go, would be really fun and I have a load of time off in the summer.

Some epic fun can be had though I think if I go i'll call people by their username, also i'll need to wear a mask to keep my identity hidden.

Can I suggest the Isle of Wight cos thats kinda central between me and you all. :heh:

If not, what about taking the Europeans into consideration and organising a meet up at Disneyland Paris?

We'll need to swap friendcodes.

Can I suggest the Isle of Wight cos thats kinda central between me and you all. :heh:

If not, what about taking the Europeans into consideration and organising a meet up at Disneyland Paris?

We'll need to swap friendcodes.

That would be awesome. And since I've been there a billion times (okay, more like six or something), I could guide you all around in the park. =D

But yeah, sounds cool but I don't think a meet-up is something I could go to unless it's close or something.

Good idea, but seems a bit expensive though...

I would make an appearance, and I would drag jayseven along.

... Damn :P Well I've never been to alton towers before, so I guess that's something. Bearing in mind I can't actually allow any G-forces to press on me for eyeball reasons, I'll be spectating/falling over things a lot.

But yeah, sounds cool but I don't think a meet-up is something I could go to unless it's close or something.

You inviting us over then? What you mean unless its close... you're the one that traipses over to the states and all, a bitta travel shouldn't be a problem for you. :heh:

Good idea, but seems a bit expensive though...

Lol yeah I know, but it would be worth it.

... Damn :P Well I've never been to alton towers before, so I guess that's something. Bearing in mind I can't actually allow any G-forces to press on me for eyeball reasons, I'll be spectating/falling over things a lot.

Eyeball reasons? Sounds like your throwing down the gauntlet as happened with Coolness Bears in the last mafia game. "If he dies, bad things will happen..." so in a similar way, G-force + your eyeballs is only gonna get the better of our curiosity.

You inviting us over then? What you mean unless its close... you're the one that traipses over to the states and all, a bitta travel shouldn't be a problem for you. :heh:

Yeah but there's a slight difference... I would not be meeting with just one internet person but a whole bunch. =P

Honestly don't know how I would explain something like that to my parents. Plus I'm not exactly made of money, so anything that is too far away and too expensive (since I don't know yet if I'll be paying for another ticket to the States or not), probably won't be possible for me.

Gotta talk to the Hellfire master and monsieur Beardie Man... but flights to London are quite cheap and I'd love to go there tjis summer...

What'd you think, portuguese fellas? Shall we?

Why the hell not. Depends when it is. Might be doing other things.

Should be able to drive by then.

If I can get there, count me in!

I may drag DomJcg along too...

You forget! vroom vroom (i will have passed by then..i hope :P)! its only like...well an hour and a half away from us, at worst we can take a coach =)

The herts locale can join us in the coach :o

You forget! vroom vroom (i will have passed by then..i hope :P)! its only like...well an hour and a half away from us, at worst we can take a coach =)

The herts locale can join us in the coach :o

Yeah, I hope I can too.

It's not the Herts Locale, it's the Herts Massive, bro.

I'm up for Alton Towers although I'm a bit of a pussy so I'll be joining Jayseven in the spectators "lounge".

I'm free just about all Summer I think.

Hmm, I could steal a lift from my homies in the Herts massive...

If it's me or DomJcg driving, you're in the boot. :wink:

Failing that, you'll be strapped to the roof.

Well I'm on holiday from August 2nd to 9th so I was thinking june/july? I'm hoping that me or Strider can drive by then but it isn't too likely.