NEurope
Jimjebus

Rainbow six Vegas 2

Splitscreen Realistic difficulty t-hunts - the achievement doesn't work.

I thought it did work but was worded wrong? Like you have to do all t-hunts on single player rather than split screen. (something like that anyway)

i could be wrong though...

Yeah I think that's true, still it's either glitched or seriously typed wrong.

The achievement reads:

Elite Hunter 75

Complete all maps in splitscreen T-Hunt at Realistic difficulty.

So it's either glitched or never meant to say 'splitscreen', either way it's annoyingly wrong :heh:

Yeah it was worded wrong, you have to beat them all by yourself. Its not that difficult, just take it easy and you will be fine.

Im really hoping for more T-Hunt missions in RSV2, I want like 20 odd :)

Nice :) thanks for the link, I was looking forward to some decent footage of the campaign mode. Although it looks like you still can't roll grenades into a room without sticking your head out, annoying! Ah well :p

What is the offical release date for this? I have seen alot of websites saying march. Is this correct?

What is the offical release date for this? I have seen alot of websites saying march. Is this correct?

Yup, March 21st.

Why is it still called Rainbow Six when it's so action based now? What happened to the squads too?

In the prequel I just didn't like how you had to move your other squad mates while in the action they just ended up in the wrong places ending up getting themselves killed.

Sometimes the Enemy A.I would cheat too killing you with shotguns from long range..

Already got my pre-order down for this, and as the time gets nearer to release it makes me want it more.

So this game is out on Friday. Anyone picking it up fosho? I wasn't going to, but it seems I'm going to get paid for some work within a week or two, so I may just have to. Although jayseven and I still can't get through many Realistic/High Density T-Hunts on the first title :p

I'm looking forward to having my own character and leveling him up/customising him. It's not that big a deal, but the first game was flawed in that it seemed to randomly change your guns or outfit and nothing seemed saved from one play to the next, you always felt like you were just starting a new instanced map with a newly generated player every time. The rewards system should change that.

So this game is out on Friday.

Thursday, from what I hear. Something to do with a bank holiday.

At any rate, my PS3 copy has been shipped from ShopTo so I shall return with impressions on the morrow. Predictions: "It's very much like the first one."

Gunna pick this up the weekend (£22.00 trade in for Mario Party 8! :heh: )

I didn't play Rainbow Six Vegas 1, even though I played all the previous ones!

Hell, Rainbow Six 3 got me into online gaming (Was my first "real" online game!), , owe alot to that game. (And our clan was 3rd in Europe ^_-)

I can go down and get this today but I still got a couple of games to complete, and seeing as I can't figure out how to get Live working I think i'll wait.

I shall definatly be purchasing this for my PS3 when it comes out. I will be getting it from ASDA so i will have to wait to see if they put it on the shelf on thursday or friday (with them bein open on good friday).

after reading three reviews of this I not gonna bother. Seems like an expansion of the first game so not paying full price. Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword and Nanostray 2 on the DS gonna get my money instead.

My 360 version got shipped from GAME today, should arrive tomorrow.

Mine got shipped aswell.

Adam, are we ready to achieve?

Had me some great T-hunts with the lads from work and Rob, we blitzed them all.

I have to say that im not that impressed with the game itself. It should have been £20-30 max and released as an expansion pack rather than a sequel. I do like the level up system though.

I'm liking the COD4 inclusions. The progress bar at the bottom. The new marksman, etc stuff. The running.

It's basically Call of Duty: Rainbow 6 Vegas.

I've only played 2 or 3 T-hunts though.

This might be a title I will have to wait for a bargain price for, pick it up second hand with a voucher or something... as much fun as I've had on splitscreen co-op with the first, there just doesn't seem to be enough changed/updated in this one. Needs to feel like a whole new game, maybe they shouldn't even have gone with Vegas.

Mine arrived on Wednesday, haven't had time to play on it as of yet. Still busy finishing the first one, which i am nearly there on i think.

Should have a chance over the weekend to play this.