NEurope
Jimjebus

Rainbow six Vegas 2

Just In case some one has already done this , I'm sorry i was not aware but The first look of New Rainbow six Vegas 2 looks good and i played the first one on xbox allot so i thought i make a thread about the game.

All i know is that the game so far is going to be for Xbox 360 , Play-station 3 and The PC No news of a Mac version or a Wii version

I'm using Game spot just because I'm lazy to show off some images via links.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?pid=944072&img=1&sid=undefined

when clicking on the link more images are on there.

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/rainbowsixvegas2/news.html?sid=6184590&mode=recent

For the news and first looks .

rb6v2ch4.th.jpg

I loved playing R6V single player on my PC. Setting your teammates at a door, using the camera to select targets, standing at a second door, ordering them to flash and clear, then bursting in with smokes and night vision. It was a very cool game. Since playing that I've bought a 360 and am now very much looking forward to playing the co-op mode of this sequel title with my flatmate.

Looks cool, but those visible laser sights will irritate me...

I'm such a pedant! Ahh!

Me too, it's laser sights. :heh:

I don't actually remember any visible sights... except in smoke (which you can surely appreciate is accurate).

Jesus, that's what those are? I thought they were tripwire lazers or something like that, if those are there all the time it'd get very annoying.

Looks like it's just more of the same from the first one.

I'm not sure if I want this one.

Looks good so far, after the cliffhanger style ending of the last i will be intrigued to see how they work from that.

So we have to shell out £50 for a version RS Vegas with added visible laser sights!! ZOMG MUST BUY

Me too, it's laser sights. :heh:

I don't actually remember any visible sights... except in smoke (which you can surely appreciate is accurate).

It would make the visible, but not that visible...

Wow, it's like a video of how not to play R6 :blank: those guys would've got the hostages killed twelve times over.
It would make the visible, but not that visible...
Yeah just seen some shots with the visible sights in, a bit silly, but its a video game yknow, you also have HUD floating in your eyes that tells you how much ammo you have, nobody points out the lack of logic there :heh:

I was checking the details out for this game today and apparently it only supports 2 player co-op, is this true? If so that royally sucks as one of the best things about the 1st game was being able to play with my mates online in story mode.

Wonder this time around , the xbox 360 will get a co-op terrorist hunt achievement for Doing what is said , unlike last time where i spent ages playing co-op slit screen and did not get the achievement

Wonder this time around , the xbox 360 will get a co-op terrorist hunt achievement for Doing what is said , unlike last time where i spent ages playing co-op slit screen and did not get the achievement

Yeah loads of people did that. I went through T-Hunt with the guys from work just for the hell of it as its such a blast to play. One night we just played the LVU Capmus level just because its easy as hell to boost on it.

Boosting got annoying and Repetitive on the game , came to a point before it died that map cycling was fun.

Also challange was Me and a friend do a level call war something and it has 70 gaurds on hardest dif . was never done

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 dated for 21st March! Bring on the T-Hunts!

It seems that the 2 player co-op is for online aswell. Lack of 4 player story co-op FTL!

The reason they changes 4 player co-op to 2 player is so they can add all the FMV, I think it will make it better. When playing the first game in main game co-op you felt you where missing out on the actual story.

Ah that's very true! The 2 player co-op didn't work like the real story, more like instanced missions. The story was completely removed and many things didn't make sense.

Which achievement do you mean? Because I've been doing the co-op t-hunts with my cousin (split screen) and we got an achievement for completing them all yesterday. Although we hadn't actually done all the maps...

Also can you only have a maximum of 2 players split screen, or can you have more?

(I know I shouldn't really be posting questions about the first game in it's sequels thread but what the hell)!

Which achievement do you mean? Because I've been doing the co-op t-hunts with my cousin (split screen) and we got an achievement for completing them all yesterday.

Splitscreen Realistic difficulty t-hunts - the achievement doesn't work.

They ruined Rainbow Six after Rogue Spear on the PC. Now they're just generic arcade games.