NEurope
stuwii

Red Steel- The biggest con of our time

gamecube_zelda2.jpg

Wow....that looks awful. It wasn't that long ago that they were considered to be "impossible" graphics.

That ganondorf model looks more like his Smash bros version and at that time they were probably finalising the game.

take-off-and-stay-high-20041011074607432.jpg

i still think this game really just was a graphical masterpeice, and at the start of a consoles life

but if you wanna argue which has shinyer gfx... pc always wins

new-crysis-dx10-screenshot-20061110001326035.jpg

Now the first trailer for the game on the other hand, the very first teaser...now THAT was bull. The animation and everything in that was vastly superior to the real game, it was very clearly pre-rendered just to an "approximate level" of how the game would look.

Ubisoft trailers are always better than the actual games.

Example: Rayman Raving Rabbids.

I don't know what happened to Ubisoft. It was only 2-3 years ago they were making decent games and putting out quality pieces of software both on PC and console. IL2 series, Silent Hunter, SWAT, Beyond Good and Evil, FarCry, Brothers in Arms, Splinter Cell, Myst...yet more recent offerings have been a bit poor, especially on Wii. I enjoyed Rayman and Red Steel to a certain extent, but their flagship franchises from a couple of years ago have had some rather mediocre rehashes. It's a shame.