NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Separated twins married each other

Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but it's too sexy for me not to.

Twins separated at birth and adopted by separate parents later married each other without realising they were brother and sister.

The pair were granted an annulment after a High Court judge ruled the marriage had never validly existed.

The identities of the British pair and details of the relationship and marriage have been kept secret.

But it is known that they were separated soon after birth.

They were never told they were twins.

They did not discover they were blood relatives until after the wedding.

The case was uncovered by Lord Alton in a conversation with a High Court judge.

He used it to highlight perceived deficiencies in the Human Embryology and Tissues Bill, currently going through Parliament.

How would you feel knowing after however long it was of plowing you've been slamming your sister?

It would be more awesome if they were both women.

I think it's happened with both men once before, and they're still together because there're no laws against that. (for obvious reasons)

The cutting edge of narcissism indeed.

And I thought nothing could top yesterday's "husband finds wife at whorehouse" story. I was proven wrong.

Haha, that's quality. Imagine finding that out after you'd consumated the marriage.

I don't know how I'm going to be able to top that story tomorrow....

Hahahaha, thats amazing.

Just think of how the feel now when they look back on some memories.

I read about this somewhere when reading about Star Wars.

Like it's the case with Luke and Leia, siblings share some form of attraction to each other which, albeit it being platonic, can be mistaken for romantic if the siblings are not aware that they're blood-related.

Just saw this on ITV news. I know I shouldn't, but I'm still laughing.

The thing is, they've got to be dizygotic (fraternal), else they wouldn't be different genders, so they're only as alike as normal siblings. Cases of monozygotic (identical) twins are stranger... it of course requires the twins to be gay.

Did they both know that they were adopted?

If yes then they really should have taken time to find out if they had any siblings (or even blood cousins), just in case something like this happened

Jesus H. Christ.

Now the chances of them meeting and becoming friends must be quite low any, but them getting married? What are the odds?!

Tegan and Sara are indenticle twins, and both lesbians. However, they both have their own girlfriends.

What I want to know is how they found out they were related before they were married!!

Haha, thats utterly awesome. You can't blame them though, I mean if their parents don't tell them they have twin, then they aren't going to think "Oh I should check to see If I have any siblings" are they?

What I want to know is how they found out they were related before they were married!!

They didn't. They found out after.

They didn't. They found out after.

I mean how did they found out that before they were married that they were related before they were married.

Basically, how I should have worded it: How did they find out? :heh: