NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

I'm sticking with my vote. Waste is blustering way too much and doesn't seem to have any point to make.

I'm sticking with my vote. Waste is blustering way too much and doesn't seem to have any point to make.

What "point" do you expect me to make? I don't know what's going on!!! It's the second day. I protected someone, and did nothing else. What do you expect me to say if I don't know anything? All I know is that I'm not evil. If it's entirely necessary... I will reveal my role.

On you go then.

I don't really think it's necessary as of yet. One person doubting me (aka you) isn't enough to just make me surface... not yet.

If I'm getting into a tight spot because you all turn "why not lynch him" on me... I'll do it.

What "point" do you expect me to make? I don't know what's going on!!! It's the second day. I protected someone, and did nothing else. What do you expect me to say if I don't know anything? All I know is that I'm not evil. If it's entirely necessary... I will reveal my role.

You just did, what is you role then? are you the "virus scanner"?

Who did you protect in teh first night?

Some other player who is my friend and to whom I can talk. He knows I'm innocent, but he's offline... =/ I can protect anyone who has the keyword "mafia player".

You just did, what is you role then? are you the "virus scanner"?

"protection" is only a small part of my role.

I think it's perfectly nescerry. For starters eenuh has everything to loose and nothing to gain by falsely accusing you. Second, I know of at least one good protection character in this town, which rather slims your chances of being a protection character also. I think you are lying.

I think there are 12 people that doubt you... It's a bit silly saying "i'll reveal my role" every post. I still think Eenuh saying such a bold accusation so early on is daring enough to be given the merit of my support for now. She said she's not going to be online til tomorrow, too, and that's a long wait!

The mafia usually has a proctector role too, y'know, so that's not enough to change my vote :/

I think it's perfectly nescerry. For starters eenuh has everything to loose and nothing to gain by falsely accusing you. Second, I know of at least one good protection character in this town, which rather slims your chances of being a protection character also. I think you are lying.

How do you know this?

Vote:Oxigen_Waste because he's acting very suspicious and I think Eenuh wouldn't come out straight away with something she doesn't believe is right. If she's wrong the blame will instantly turn to her so why would she lie?

How do you know this?

Vote:Oxigen_Waste because he's acting very suspicious and I think Eenuh wouldn't come out straight away with something she doesn't believe is right. If she's wrong the blame will instantly turn to her so why would she lie?

I am a protection character. *puts head in noose*

I think is stalling. He's told us his alignment and his role, but not actually his name. I think he knows that if he gives a false name and someone else has that character, he's buggered.

Hmm... ok, so be it, what do I have to loose anyway, right?...

I am chairdriver. I can protect anyone with the "mafia player" keyword, I can talk at will to my best friend who shall remain anonymous.

Also, and this is the good part, since I am chairdriver, the creator of these lovely games, when and if I die, the responsible for it (the hitman or Eenuh in this case) will get automatically lynched by the angry townies the next day. (chair got kinda proud when creating this one, didn't he?)

I'm calling bull, it's too overpowered. Protection character, guaranteed revenge, and Chair proud? Nah.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) MadDog91UK, McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn

Oxigen_waste (12) Eenuh, gaggle64, jayseven, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister

Eenuh (1) Oxigen_waste

I'm calling bull, it's too overpowered. Protection character, guaranteed revenge, and Chair proud? Nah.

Overpowered? Why? I can only protect the ones who're "mafia player". How the hell am I supposed to know who they are? It rather slims it down for me to protect anyone, whoever it might be. The only one I can protect for sure is my "friend", whose role I know.

Guaranteed revenge is great, though. :bowdown:

I am a protection character. *puts head in noose*

You do remember there were 3 of those last game, don't you?

So if you can have revenge, it occurs to the initial person who accused you? Or just the person that kills you overnight? There were several 'revenge' type characters before, and I can't remember any of them being good...

If Eenuh has the ability to see if someone is good or evil, and we choose to lynch her knowing this and find out that she is innocent then we've lost another important 'forumite'. We've lost a Cop and a Doctor already.

And you just happen to be able to kill Eenuh to? Are you trying to scare her?

I have no reason to doubt Oxigen_Waste, yet I also have no reason to trust him...

You claim to have the power of protection, but that does not prove your innocence. After all, if we look at the write up, we can see that someone protected an evil character from an Admin.

A member with a red name had been sent to ban Ant-Shimmin, who had somehow come back onto the forum.

However, he received a PM from another banned member, and reading it he decided to give Ant-Shimmin another chance.

So trying to persuade us with your supposed power of protection proves to be rather useless...

Anywho, right now I'm inclined to ask who this friend of yours is. You can't give us the excuse of not wanting to reveal their identity to keep them safe, because you're saying that very friend can prove your innocence. As such, you'd want that friend to do just that. So, tell us who this friend of yours is.

So if you can have revenge, it occurs to the initial person who accused you? Or just the person that kills you overnight? There were several 'revenge' type characters before, and I can't remember any of them being good...

If Eenuh has the ability to see if someone is good or evil, and we choose to lynch her knowing this and find out that she is innocent then we've lost another important 'forumite'. We've lost a Cop and a Doctor already.

I think so... I mean, it's not very clear on that, it just says "the one responsible" , it doesn't specify how.

Anyway, I doubt Eenuh's bad, if I do get lynched she'll be on the line when people see I'm good. I believe she got it wrong somehow... just like when Ashmat swore Cube was bad when he was actually good. I don't know, really... maybe she's the dumb cop or whatever they call it, maybe someone impersonated me.

If she is the "dumb cop", she could still be very usefull, if we do get certainties of it.

And you just happen to be able to kill Eenuh to? Are you trying to scare her?

I can't "kill" anyone, they die. It's not like I can actually do anything about it!

I think I'll do my usual stunt of just following everyone else... vote: oxigen_waste (sorry)

I have no reason to doubt Oxigen_Waste, yet I also have no reason to trust him...

You claim to have the power of protection, but that does not prove your innocence. After all, if we look at the write up, we can see that someone protected an evil character from an Admin.

So trying to persuade us with your supposed power of protection proves to be rather useless...

Anywho, right now I'm inclined to ask who this friend of yours is. You can't give us the excuse of not wanting to reveal their identity to keep them safe, because you're saying that very friend can prove your innocence. As such, you'd want that friend to do just that. So, tell us who this friend of yours is.

He's not around... when he is, I'll talk to him to see if he doesn't mind being exposed.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) MadDog91UK, McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn

Oxigen_waste (13) Eenuh, gaggle64, jayseven, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister, Shorty

Eenuh (1) Oxigen_waste

Hmm, I thought that, but then Eenuh was a dumb cop before, and even she realised that her information could not entirely be trusted. She seems pretty certain this time.

And sprout; I reckon the friend is Paj Meen Ah, as they're mates and both play Mafia games on another forum :)

Hmm, I thought that, but then Eenuh was a dumb cop before, and even she realised that her information could not entirely be trusted. She seems pretty certain this time.

And sprout; I reckon the friend is Paj Meen Ah, as they're mates and both play Mafia games on another forum :)

You're right there. My friend's Paj.

Dinner, I'll be back in a few minutes.

He's not around... when he is, I'll talk to him to see if he doesn't mind being exposed.

No, reveal him now. If you say that, you're allowing anyone to come in, claim you're innocent, then you claiming that person is your friend. If you reveal the person, only they can make the claim that you're innocent.

And sprout; I reckon the friend is Paj Meen Ah, as they're mates and both play Mafia games on another forum

Yes, I'm assuming that's who the character is, but I have no idea who the member who plays him is.