NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

ReZourceman (Member / GTFO! / Mafia player / HCR / Roleblocker)

You are ReZourceman, who will have lots of lulz with his friends back on the rope forums.

Every night, you may target another player. They will be prevented from using their night power.

If he targeted Chairdriver or Paj Meen Ah, he'd leave the GTFOs, and join them in their own group. Then the "HCR" group would become a mafia. I wanted this to happen so badly, but alas it never came about.

That's because I died on the first f**king night. Who killed me by the way, they're going on my list.

I'm surprised Oxigen_Waste didn't moan at me for getting MadDog killed.

The force vote power usually gets sussed out very early on (It was very useful on the first day - it revealed a lot of juicy information for the mafias), hence why I rendered it useless.

Unfortunately me putting out info that my mafia got made me a target for the admins.

I'm surprised Oxigen_Waste didn't moan at me for getting MadDog killed.

Where would that get me?

Anyway

Chair, I have a doubt:

Ok, so if ReZ, Chair and Paj had become a Mafia, how could we win? A roleblocker, a cop and a doctor? Through lynching? Or would we get special powers? :heh:

Wait, shouldn't mr-paul have died? His was post 1337... and it said that the person who posted that would die......or was that only if Moogle was alive then?

I KILLED TELLYN!!!

It was like a fucking paradox.

It was like the new year's countdown, everybody making spam posts. I quite liked the mafia team, everyone did their job.

This Oscar goes to you guys.

Wait, shouldn't mr-paul have died? His was post 1337... and it said that the person who posted that would die......or was that only if Moogle was alive then?

I think he had to be alive, actually we had it planned and we would have won that day.

Where would that get me?

Anyway

Chair, I have a doubt:

Ok, so if ReZ, Chair and Paj had become a Mafia, how could we win? A roleblocker, a cop and a doctor? Through lynching? Or would we get special powers? :heh:

I hadn't really planned that yet, I suppose I would have made ReZ / Paj a recruiter if that were to happen.

The mafia made themselves too obvious, i had them pinned down the day before i died, no body beleived me =[

Great game chair, the longest yet! Too bad I wasn't too interested in finding out who the goodies and baddies were, due to my role.

The mafia made themselves too obvious, i had them pinned down the day before i died, no body beleived me =[

Yeah, it was quite obvious that Shino, McMad and Haggis were all covering for each other.

Still, the mafia managed to win.

This game was much more balanced than I expected it to be aswell. I don't know who I thought would win, but I thought one group would just absolutely mop up all the others.

I'm thinking of running a BYOB (Bring Your OWn Band) Mafia game for #6 - where everyone chooses a band, and they play as that band.

I like it because it's interesting to see everyone's music tastes.