NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (2) MadDog91UK, McMad

Oxigen_waste (11) Eenuh, Vicar, gaggle64, Ellmeister, jayseven, Tellyn, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat

WOW that just blew my mind what if Eenuh is mafia and is using us to vote him off because he has something they don't want him to have ....or you are the mafia and want to keep him alive to keep you numbers up.

might be a bald move to get rid of him because he already knows that he is in with the mafia and then he is as good as dead.

this game is freaking awesome plz make a mafia #6

If you want to look at it like that, then you could easily say that the people who voted no body know that O_W is in the mafia and therefore want people to vote nobody, then you could argue this is a trap eenuhs put us into to, to get rid of a good guy :P

ahh love speculation :D

Vote: nobody

So if tellyn is talking in the third person, and he's not Mcoy... Then why the hell is he talking in the third person? Perhaps Mcoy did something to him last night?

So if tellyn is talking in the third person, and he's not Mcoy... Then why the hell is he talking in the third person? Perhaps Mcoy did something to him last night?

Tellyn doesn't know what happened to him. Tellyn is required to talk in third-person as of day 2. =(

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (3) MadDog91UK, McMad, Domjcg

Oxigen_waste (12) Eenuh, Vicar, gaggle64, Ellmeister, jayseven, Tellyn, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!

Vote:Oxigen_Waste

I have nothing to add, with that said, an eye for an eye...

We need to give him time to defend himself Don't lynch him yet.

Vote:Nobody- just so we don't lynch Oxigen_waste without giving him a chance to defend himself at least.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (3) MadDog91UK, McMad, Domjcg

Oxigen_waste (12) Eenuh, Vicar, gaggle64, Ellmeister, jayseven, Tellyn, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino

Hey!!!! What the f*ck?

Eenuh must be evil, I'm not evil!! I can reveal my role, if necessary, since it won't exactly harm anyone! Although I don't want to, not in the first day!

But I guarantee I'm not evil! She must have a wrong lead or she's evil! Think twice god damn it!

I've got no evidence to add, so, for now at least after reading all thats been said:

Vote: Oxigen_Waste

or he has random powers? today he talks like Mcoy tomorrow he might be wearing my tophat

and

Change Vote: No Lynch

I'm so confused I have no idea who is good or bad, so I´m just going to sit back relax and see what happens maybe the mafia is trying to make us vote him off because he knows to much or maybe he is the mafia every thing points to that one mafia member will be banned today or tomorrow

Tellyn will not ask for your role, but he would like to ask you what your power is.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (4) MadDog91UK, McMad, Domjcg, Vicar

Oxigen_waste (13) Eenuh, gaggle64, Ellmeister, jayseven, Tellyn, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis

Well, at lest wait till eenuh explains herself, damn it! I'm good!!! You can lynch me, I don't care, but you'll be making a mistake by doing so!

Tellyn, my power is protection.

Tellyn will revoke his vote so the mafia cannot easily take the last four votes.

Change Vote: Nobody

Thank you... at least someone with a bit of sense. Why would you lynch someone "just because"?

And Eenuh better have been fooled, or else she'll pretty much be dead tomorrow, if I die.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) MadDog91UK, McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn

Oxigen_waste (12) Eenuh, gaggle64, Ellmeister, jayseven, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis

I'm confused, but I'll keep my vote for now. I don't like the idea of voting nobody and let the day end early.

Anybody else got any info whatsoever?

Thank you... at least someone with a bit of sense. Why would you lynch someone "just because"?

And Eenuh better have been fooled, or else she'll pretty much be dead tomorrow, if I die.

Then why haven't you voted no lynch yet :P

Chairdriver, I changed my vote to nobody a little while back =]

Oxigen_Waste, you haven't backed up the fact that you're good yet with anything except saying that Eenuh is evil or being fooled. I'm leaning towards voting for you again.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) MadDog91UK, McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Ellmeister

Oxigen_waste (11) Eenuh, gaggle64, jayseven, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis

Then why haven't you voted no lynch yet :P

No Lynch is the quickest way to allow the mafia to win.

Vote: Eenuh.

She's either been fooled or is evil, I wanna hear it.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) MadDog91UK, McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Ellmeister

Oxigen_waste (11) Eenuh, gaggle64, jayseven, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis

Eenuh (1) Oxigen_waste

Chairdriver, I changed my vote to nobody a little while back =]

Oxigen_Waste, you haven't backed up the fact that you're good yet with anything except saying that Eenuh is evil or being fooled. I'm leaning towards voting for you again.

What do you want me to do? It's the second day... I dunno anything. The only thing I can do is tell you I'm innocent. I have no substantial "proof". You'll just hav to trust me.

I can tell you who I am, if necessary.