NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (3) MadDog91UK, Strider, McMad

Oxigen_waste (3) Eenuh, Vicar, Oxigen_waste

Vote: Oxigen_waste

Just for now until he proves his innocence. If he can.

Btw people we shouldn't vote for nobody.. thats how the mafia wins..

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (3) MadDog91UK, Strider, McMad

Oxigen_waste (4) Eenuh, Vicar, Oxigen_waste, Ellmeister

I think it's worth pointing out that at this stage of the game, demanding back-up and evidence makes you more suspicious then less. I'm just still chapped off at what happened to me last game. :heh:

Haha, tough luck, I suppose you're the dude collecting data.

A member collated all the info he had received from the people that had answered his poll, and felt he had a better idea of the workings of N-Europe.

Well if Tellyn is Mcoy, does that mean he's good or bad? I mean he's not been banned - and if the admins are some sort of mafia, he isn't one of those either? But then, why's he learning the workings of the forum?

I learned that Oxigen_waste is evil.

That's all I can say for now, do with this information what you want.

*sadly has to go for the night as it's her sister's 18th birthday party*

Hmm. Well after the last few games where we've sat around waiting for the mafia to pick us off one by one, I'm willing to follow eenuh's lead as she's brave enough to stick her neck on the line on teh first night.

Vote: Oxygen_Waste for now. I'm open to swaying. If eenuh's wrong though...

Tellyn supposes that we need to start somewhere. Tellyn suggests that we press Oxygen Waste for information.

Vote: Oxygen Waste

Well I can't see anything conclusive at the moment and there's a chance she could be wrong, i shall wait till O_W speaks

Well if Tellyn is Mcoy, does that mean he's good or bad? I mean he's not been banned - and if the admins are some sort of mafia, he isn't one of those either? But then, why's he learning the workings of the forum?

Tellyn is not Mcoy, but Tellyn thinks that the gathering information refers to Mcoy's question polls.

Vote : Oxigen_waste

Like the others have said before, guilty until proven innocent...

Well I can't see anything conclusive at the moment and there's a chance she could be wrong, i shall wait till O_W speaks

He might be the one that has been silenced today, which could put him in a very unfortunate situation.

Ah fine then Vote: Oxygen Waste. I supose Eenuhs not here to give any info so i'll leave it to Oxygen to prove his innocence.

That's just it you see. The mafia would never openly get someone killed in this way until very near the end of the game. If the person is wrong, they inevitably get lynched, so the price is too high for the mafia, who rely on their powers to take down folks in the night.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (3) MadDog91UK, McMad

Oxigen_waste (8) Eenuh, Vicar, gaggle64, Ellmeister, jayseven, Tellyn, Calza, Strider

Just for now until he proves his innocence. If he can.

Btw people we shouldn't vote for nobody.. thats how the mafia wins..

Are you saying McMad, Maddog and Strider are suspicious? Hmmm...

Vote: Oxygen_Waste

Because there's nothing else.

Are you saying McMad, Maddog and Strider are suspicious? Hmmm...

Vote: Oxygen_Waste

Because there's nothing else.

WTF? mcmad maddog and strider? Where did I mention them in my post :S

I never said anything about them :wtf:

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (3) MadDog91UK, McMad

Oxigen_waste (9) Eenuh, Vicar, gaggle64, Ellmeister, jayseven, Tellyn, Calza, Strider, Jonnas

WTF? mcmad maddog and strider? Where did I mention them in my post :S

I never said anything about them :wtf:

They voted Nobody, see? :heh:

You said voting for nobody is suspicious hence Jonnas thinks you meant McMad, Maddog and Strider are suspicious.

He might be the one that has been silenced today, which could put him in a very unfortunate situation.

You have a point, but it's still a big if :P

Hmm, having thought about it briefly I'm inclined to agree with gaggle. In the last game townies lost because they were too unwilling to vote. Better to take action than slowly be killed off. And if Eenuh is wrong then we can get her tomorrow! *evil laugh*

Vot: Oxigen_Waste

WOW that just blew my mind what if Eenuh is mafia and is using us to vote him off because he has something they don't want him to have ....or you are the mafia and want to keep him alive to keep you numbers up.

That's just it you see. The mafia would never openly get someone killed in this way until very near the end of the game. If the person is wrong, they inevitably get lynched, so the price is too high for the mafia, who rely on their powers to take down folks in the night.

might be a bald move to get rid of him because he already knows that he is in with the mafia and then he is as good as dead.

this game is freaking awesome plz make a mafia #6

I never said people who vote nobody are suspicious. I was just re-iterating the fact that voting for nobody leads to a no lynch which means the mafia are free to kill everyone at night. Just like last game >_>

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (2) MadDog91UK, McMad

Oxigen_waste (10) Eenuh, Vicar, gaggle64, Ellmeister, jayseven, Tellyn, Calza, Strider, Jonnas, Nintendohnut