NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Mcoy will not accept anyone trying to pretend to be Brian Mcoy, Mcoy knows his characters have all been good before so Mcoy thinks that the person pretending to be Mcoy will be evil this time.

Mcoy will vote the importer who is pretending to be Mcoy

Mcoy vote: Tellyn

Mcoy has an unusual way of thinking, but Mcoy has my blessing and my lulz.

Mcoy will not accept anyone trying to pretend to be Brian Mcoy, Mcoy knows his characters have all been good before so Mcoy thinks that the person pretending to be Mcoy will be evil this time.

Oh dear god, this is gonna be hilarious :laughing:

Aww, fuck it.

Change Vote: Nobody

Not gonna vote on gaggle either, since O_W has that Eenuh info against him, it would be unfair to vote against him without a shred of evidence.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (10) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish, Dyson, gaggle64, My buttons are magic!, Sprout, Shino

Oxigen_waste (5) Eenuh, Strider, Nintendohnut, AshMat, Ellmeister

gaggle64 (8) Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK, Bluejay, Cube, jayseven, Shorty, Haggis, Calza

Tellyn (1) Brian Mcoy

This is clearly the most bizarre and see-sawing 2nd day we've ever had.

I really didn't want to just sit back and watch another five guys get picked off overnight... But hey, we've not uncovered any clues whatsoever. I'm not going to change my vote to no vote on principle alone, but I most certainly look forwards to Eenuh tomorrow. Surely it'll be either her or Oxygen, depending on how things go. As it stands now, it looks like Eenuh will be greeted with pitchforks and Torché a la Flambé.

Quite pleased with myself today actually. I think I've mind fucked half the forum.

Just caught up with the thread, I am quite perplexed. I was very surprised that so many people were voting for oxigen after eenuh's accusation. Is it the mafia members all trying to get rid of a good guy? A lot of people were saying they had nothing to go on and then suddenly voted of him because "everyone else was doing it". If oxigen was really a mafia member, I'm not so sure there would have been as many votes for him, seeing as I think eenuh's accusation is far from solid.

This is clearly the most bizarre and see-sawing 2nd day we've ever had.

I really didn't want to just sit back and watch another five guys get picked off overnight... But hey, we've not uncovered any clues whatsoever. I'm not going to change my vote to no vote on principle alone, but I most certainly look forwards to Eenuh tomorrow. Surely it'll be either her or Oxygen, depending on how things go. As it stands now, it looks like Eenuh will be greeted with pitchforks and Torché a la Flambé.

I believe she has good intentions. If she's evil, that was just too stupid to be real. She's mistaken, somehow.

Literally so confused now, as I read through that I gained and dismissed about five ideas about who could be guilty, now I have no idea at all. So I may as well...

Change Vote: No Lynch

Because better that than kill off someone a few people know is good purely on an un-backed-up statement from one person. I'm just aware that voting nobody gives the mafia a free night to do whatever they want.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (11) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish, Dyson, gaggle64, My buttons are magic!, Sprout, Shino, Nintendohnut

Oxigen_waste (4) Eenuh, Strider, AshMat, Ellmeister

gaggle64 (8) Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK, Bluejay, Cube, jayseven, Shorty, Haggis, Calza

Tellyn (1) Brian Mcoy

From what i see, a lot of finger pointing and a lot of uncertainty

Vote: Nobody

I would assume that Tellyn is actually McCoy and he is deliberately acting like McCoy to make us think he is not. He thinks he is being all clever with his reverse psychology and all that.

Or he is doing it for the lols. Either one.

I did mean to type more but I didn't want to edit my post so I was waiting for somebody to post.

Pretty much what everybody else has been thinking, there is no real definite evidence for the 'suspects' at the moment so that's why i changed my vote to nobody.

I would assume that Tellyn is actually McCoy and he is deliberately acting like McCoy to make us think he is not. He thinks he is being all clever with his reverse psychology and all that.

Or he is doing it for the lols. Either one.

Tellyn found out who someone was last night, and Tellyn was then required to speak in third-person. Tellyn is not Mcoy or purposely imitating Mcoy. :(

Change vote: nobody

My assumptions were essentially baseless. As much as I want to actually do something in this game, I have nothing to go by.

Plus I forgot what was going on.

Tellyn found out who someone was last night, and Tellyn was then required to speak in third-person. Tellyn is not Mcoy or purposely imitating Mcoy. :(

Domjcg reckons thats because you found the real mcoy (lol!) amiright?

disclaimer: i'm talking in third person for funsies

Domjcg reckons thats because you found the real mcoy (lol!) amiright?

disclaimer: i'm talking in third person for funsies

Tellyn thinks that DocJcg is wrong. Tellyn found an admin, and was told that he had to speak in the third-person or he would be killed.

That is what I was thinking, whoever targets Mcoy the next day then has to speak in 3rd person. It would be awesome if that was the extent of his power.