NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Lammie

Tobbacco takes it in the pooper....

Like others it makes no logical sense to me at all. The only benifits it seems to offer is to fit into a paticular social group. But I am really to apathetic to take up something that is going to harm me to gain some friends who share the habit. Makes no sense at all to me. At least cigars look cool though in a old fashioned british empire kind of way.

If someone has a drink they aren't forcing anyone else to. If someone smokes in a public place, they practically are.

Thats true, however when they become drunk and act like utter knobs even causing damage then that is far worse than inhaling smoke.

Having said that i dont like somking either, tried it a few times and i cant stand it, making your breath reek something shocking. Its a waste of money and go out to a confined space and you'll have to wash your clothes the next day.

Some of my friends smoke fine by me, but i make sure they try not to get me with the smoke.

Yeah, it's the PERFECT product to market, it's the only product for sale that when used in accordance to the manufacturers guidlines, will cause you harm.

Uhm, unlike alcohol or almost every drug?

I smoke occasionally, which means that if I go to a party(that week) I smoke about 10 cigarettes a week, if I don't, I smoke perhaps 2 or 3. Sure, I don't like obtrusive smokers, but I'll rather(even when I wasn't smoking at all, or when I'm not) sit near a bigtime smoker then a mean drunk.

Rolling your own always gets you weird looks, it's rather fun :) Infact, a week ago I was sitting at a café with a friend, and I was rolling a cigarette and a girl from the table beside us comes up and asks me if she can taste some, I answer that it's just tobacco and then she looked a bit sad and said, oh, ok, and went back to her friends. I don't think I would dare come up and ask a complete stranger for weed (unless someone told me he/she was a dealer ;P)

gutted

i last like 4 days without a ciggy, and now iv just bought 10.. grr,,

*sorry to drag this up from the pits, but i had to put myself to shame lol*

aghhh this can't be good for me but I feel great

argh I gotta stop smoking this crap

health pipe my ass, this stuffs addictive

Ive lasted nearly 2 weeks (i think?) now...still goin

got a 20 deck of fags in my bag

which i havent even looked at...

hoooooorray for me :D

edit...17 days!

edit2...my mum used to smoke, she's been free 20 years. she says the desire to smoke never goes away...help!! :eer:

Yo Fatrox, hope you read my message earlier in the post! Go back and read it if you didn't, think it's on page four.

Havent had a smoke for close to 2 years now, used to smoke at parties and stuff when i'd had a few to drink.. No idea why i stopped doing that, glad i did though :P

yay well done on you mate! :D

its so hard to quit..especially when u got nothin to do. and when ur at the pub....one hand for drink one hand for fag sorted... :P

I think the thing with smoking is that the longer you do it, the longer is takes to come off. But as you are all pretty young, the urges should pass sooner rather than later. Just think of the money you are saving..thousands! And this what your preventing..

I smoke around 5-10 a day, i wont lie, i started because i was always around my girlfriend who smoked and when we got drunk id go 'give me one!' then i brought my own one day and it was all down hill. Im not addicted though, i could stop, in fact i go quite a few days when i just dont feel like one. Its only usually habit that urges me, like after eating or when drinking, or if someone else is smoking, its rude not to! I joke, but you get what i mean.

I fucking hate people who piss and moan about it though, unless they have a baby near by or are pregnant, get a life, havnt you got anything better to do than get angry at someone for smoking at the bus stop or what have you. No-one who smokes ever blows it into peoples faces, when i didnt smoke i had no problem with it so i duno why people do. Its not the end of the world. If smokers follow the rules and do it where theyre allowed then theres no problem, i can only condone anyone telling someone to stop if its somewhere they shouldnt like on a bus or in a non smoking part of a restaurant etc.

In general. Smoking should be outright banned. It's a harming drugstick that does kill. If our pathetic government can condone so much of other substances et al... well, it's quite obvious the only reasons cigeretes aren't banned is the few billion of taxes the gov'ment pick up. They are the asses in all of this. Not the individual smokers. If Jav smoked around me, I wouldn't feel any different. Infact, I'm quite sure Jav smoking adds to his coolness? If that's possible? hehe

I agree with banning smoking in public places, but they couldnt ever properly ban smoking as a whole because it would put so many huge companies out of business.

I knew he was being sarcastic hence my ridiculous replies.

Sarcasm is awesome. It just gets misunderstood too much.

Sign in to follow this