NEurope
Jhaqen

Bionic Commando

I also made a signature for this petition... But it's rather... shite... You can see it easily by looking at my... err... signature :heh:

Well, if that's everything I need to do to make it heard.. It's signed.

NST did Bionic Commando: Elite Forces on the GBC, and later, perhaps because of that... worked on Project H.A.M.M.E.R. who ended up being hammered.

... Se what I'm getting at? Capcom should pitch this at Nintendo and try to unshelve that; that way they have a engine with good visuals up and running (and a team), tweak it a little, and voilá.

NST did Bionic Commando: Elite Forces on the GBC, and later, perhaps because of that... worked on Project H.A.M.M.E.R. who ended up being hammered.

... Se what I'm getting at? Capcom should pitch this at Nintendo and try to unshelve that; that way they have a engine with good visuals up and running (and a team), tweak it a little, and voilá.

Hm, I like your suggestion! I mean, it's not too far off is it? You hear that Capcom? Go ahead with this brilliant idea! :D

Signed it too btw, some 3000 something votes and counting... It worked for Okami right?

This makes sense for Wii, as you pointer would be like you pointing your arm to where you want to grapple, and the we've all seen in Prime 3 how fun grapple beams can be on the Wii!

This makes sense for Wii, as you pointer would be like you pointing your arm to where you want to grapple, and the we've all seen in Prime 3 how fun grapple beams can be on the Wii!

Yeah, the Grapple was one of the most awesome things in Metroid Prime 3. The motion controls gave it far more depth than I imagined they would.