NEurope
Stocka

Stocka here, hey

Hi. It's me. Remember me? How're y'all. It's been long.

HOW ARE YOU ALL?! There's some fantastic personalities here that I rememember very well, I won't be able to name them all but spring to mind are: Hero-of-Time, Goron_3, Ashley, Fierce_Link, Jordan, ShadowV7, Ramar, ahhh there's loads come post here to reignite my memory, i don't mean to miss you out, you all rock. If you're all still around give me a buzz on here. Ask me stuff in this thread if you please,

mm So yeah. Stay cool.

/Stocka

PS: SHENMUE III...BELIEVE :heh:

Stocka's back!

*reads all that writing*

Glad to see your doing so well mate, you should keep your account and visit every so often though.

btw it's Caris ;)

Nice to hear life is treating you well Stocka. I wish you the best of luck with your future; seems like there are even more fun and great times ahead of you. =D

Man it's great to hear from you again. Shame your accounts getting deleted for good this time, you were always a great member here.

Heh, still see your hoping for Shenmue III, it'll happen one day, it will...

Glad to hear your life is going good at the moment and a gap year at Japan would be really cool to do, I want to learn Japanese but would never thought of going there go a while.

You got MSN or anything? Good to keep in touch with you.

Hi there, nice to hear from you again even if it is only before you leave again. Philosophy and Japanese sounds like a cool degree to me... anyway, from your picture you look older... and more mature.

Hey. You probably don't know me but awesome.

Gap year in Japan sounds like fun and I understand you've got personal reasons, maybe I might know what you mean. I probably don't.

Yo Caris et al!

Haha good memory LazyBoy!

The Kov, you're Stefkov right? Hey man.

Supergrunch, aren't you studying Japanese if my memory serves correctly?

The university I intend to go to is the University of Leeds.

Stocka! You're temporarily back! Super! I like exclamation marks! Good to see your life is going so well and all that. Though when you leave this time, you better not leave me, smalldude and dan alone on msn too. We all, like, totally miss you there and stuff.

Veggie pirates awaaaay...

Nope, just in my free time. (I do biology at university)

But I do know that Leeds is one of the best universities in the country for oriental languages... my cousin did Chinese there. So have fun!

Yo Caris et al!

Haha good memory LazyBoy!

The Kov, you're Stefkov right? Hey man.

Yes. Yes I am. I was sick of my name. I couldn't be bothered to change my sig mainy because I don't have the right font.

You know you want to stay Stocka. No one leaves N-E for good. No one.

It's good to see you again. I hope you still stay and post every now and then, I don't see why you have to get your account completely removed. Is it really that necessary to you?

But I do know that Leeds is one of the best universities in Europe.

Fixed yo' post :yay:

Good to hear your doing all good Stocka. And congrats on deciding to do something like moving to Japan for a bit............takes a hell of a lot to do something like that, especially when your young.

And BTW, stop posting gamefaq worthy threads on GAF. :heh:

(guessing you're the Stocka over there with the Shenmue Av)

STOCKA :D

I was about to turn my laptop off but i saw this thread and LITERALLY jumped out of my seat! Ah it's made my day (ok so it's like what, 10:30 am but today is just going to be revision so yeah, this could quite possibly be the high point haha).

Hope you're taking care mate. I kinda got the feeling that i'd never to say bye to you properly (you left all of a sudden :( ), but it's nice to hear everything is going good for you.

Philosophy and japanese sounds wicked! Where abouts in Japan are you going? I heard there are parts of Japan that are stupidly overpriced :(

Oo and btw, Lupe Fiasco's 'Superstar' is an awesome track; i love it :heh: Oh and did you play the other phoenix wrights? OOooo and I got Rocky Balboa on DVD the other day with Stallones commentary. Fucking love that man ;)

Stocka! Hey man, good to see you back! It's great your life's going so well, hope you keep popping by. Also prepare Japan for my arrival :D

Stay cool.