NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

I have four tattoos planned each one is a big one well except one, I don't know why but I prefer big ones compared to little ones, even if they may effect life.

I know my neck and sleeve would effect my job so I'm taking a while before I get those.

I think as long as I don't get "I hate the NHS" tattooed on my face I should be allright workwise. My work are pretty cool about stuff like that, due to the fact I'm not generally in the public eye =)

My work seems to encourage the piercing and hair dying thing :s We're an odd lot!

Were alright with anything mostly..

I can't believe how much pain I'm in...my swelling has now gone down the whole of my tragus near my lobe...it's making life difficult..god forbid if they try to charge me for this change tomorrow...I'll shoot them...owwie.

My work seems to encourage the piercing and hair dying thing :s We're an odd lot!

Seems like there is a really high proportion of females that like piercings/tattoos here..

considering it is a nintendo forum.

But we are an awesome lot ^_^

:cry: i dont like them that much~ i just want interesting hair again.... *sniff*

So here it is...:

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

2 Hours fresh. I dedicate this tattoo to me being on earth for 21 years and to uh...learning the ways of the Sheikah. :p

Im on the lookout for 2 spiked nosestuds, that are more spikey than this kind:

blackline_baby_cone_nostril_stud_kby.jpg

HALP!!

I was looking for the very same thing letty, no luck here....

what gauge size you after?

No idea. :) I'd probably just stick with a 1.2mm to be sure..

No idea. :) I'd probably just stick with a 1.2mm to be sure..

Yeah, that sounds about right, mines a 1.2mm (16g) I've been wanting to get some myself....

Tempted to get the other side of my nose done too, have been for a while ^_^

Aha....Something like this? (Product Code 040279 - its 6th one on list) Its only 1mm, and turquoise...:shakehead The internet has failed me.

Yeah, that sounds about right, mines a 1.2mm (16g) I've been wanting to get some myself....

Tempted to get the other side of my nose done too, have been for a while ^_^

Aha....Something like this? (Product Code 040279 - its 6th one on list) Its only 1mm, and turquoise...:shakehead The internet has failed me.

If that wasnt turquoise, Id have got those :(

Im on the lookout for 2 spiked nosestuds, that are more spikey than this kind:

blackline_baby_cone_nostril_stud_kby.jpg

HALP!!

bjs is great for items, thats the other forum I go on, and if something goes wrong you can contact hex from the website. Or call. Emailing is abit well...meh.

Other than that that item is pretty good as a spike, the images can be decieving.

got this yesterday

4616520415a7046405856l.jpg

white ensign.

My grandad has his regiment on his arm and i always that it was cool when i was little. Always wanted a millitary tatoo.

got this yesterday

4616520415a7046405856l.jpg

white ensign.

My grandad has his regiment on his arm and i always that it was cool when i was little. Always wanted a millitary tatoo.

Just because? lol...

a place in barrow why?

No reason, I've seen the design before I believe.

Barrow?

well he used this for the basic out line

naval1911.gif

the rest was done freehand.

never seen the design before just took him that picture above and said i wanted that.

It wasn't english but it was similar ^.^ which is why I asked you where you got it.

^.^, I can't say I'd be that brave to do that, it's taken me two years just to start designing mine! 0.o

Just because? lol...

Well im in the navy as well. I woudnt have got an ensign if i was a civvy just because

Well im in the navy as well. I woudnt have got an ensign if i was a civvy just because

Haha becareful about body mods in the navy ^.^, well actually you should be alright with tattoos it's stretches/piercings and spilt tongues they have a problem with :indeed:

I was reading about a guy who had had his tongue spilt (which is getting common) only for it to be forced removal on him because they got picky...it's very rare for that to happen, looked awful :( Poor guy lost sensation in his tongue and lost most of his taste too.

yeah tatoos are ok. Your not a proper sailor until you have one. Look at popeye.

Infact it was the royal navy that intraduced tatoos to the wetern world apaprently. After finding tribes they had visited useing them. It also used to pass time on the long voyages in the day of sail.

Mine is ok as a shirt covers it. Thery dont like kneck and face though. or hands. As long as you can cover it up your pritty much ok.

Well considering they were more likely to go to other countries than us ''common folk'' then it could quite possibly be true.

My tattoos will consist of covering an arm, my side, my back and my neck ^.^

I'm sorely tempted to get my tattoo for june.