NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

I had a silly idea just now of getting this as a tattoo:

spreadingexcitementallobh4.png

I thought, "Feck, if I've got my heart set on getting at least one tattoo, there's nothing wrong with planning on a couple more, eh?"

You know what, I bloody will, you know. I'll have it. I'll have that one on the left bicep and the already-decided Villa tattoo on right bicep.

150px-Walker_roy.jpg

"It's good but it's not the one."

:bowdown:

I :heart: Roy Walker

Sorry, but it just had to be said.

Lol, my boss's mate is doing my hip piercings on Monday :D

I dunno if you've already said... but... do you have a lot of piercings miss letty?

I dunno if you've already said... but... do you have a lot of piercings miss letty?

Not really, Ive just pierced the 2 nose ones and 5 ear ones.

I also pierced my elbow once, for lulz, but it resulted in my friend chipping her tooth, and me with a massive piece of string through my elbow.

Okay...so I'll be getting my Sheikah tattoo this Saturday...I'll post pics on Sunday. :D

Don't... wait till Tuesday or so, on Sunday it'll be uglier than it really is.

Don't... wait till Tuesday or so, on Sunday it'll be uglier than it really is.

Oh yeah, the scabbing and stuff. Dunno why but my other tats looked much more vibrant before it started peeling than after. I'll wait either way. Sheikah FTWoooorld.

Oh yeah, the scabbing and stuff. Dunno why but my other tats looked much more vibrant before it started peeling than after. I'll wait either way. Sheikah FTWoooorld.

What color are you gonna go for?

What color are you gonna go for?

The only colour that really works on dark skin is Black. So a deep black colour pretty much like this:

sheik.jpg

The only colour that really works on dark skin is Black. So a deep black colour pretty much like this:

sheik.jpg

Oh, yeah... I forgot you're brown sugar. :P Too much Vanilla here.

i was considering having the symbol from sheeta's crystal necklace in "laputa - castle in the sky" somewhere... but couldnt decide where at all u___u so i had this locket made~

n502507553_640780_8414.jpg

they sell replicas at the ghibli museum shop -

46b0144b8b7aa_8570n.jpg

i was very tempted... but i like mine, because rather than limited edition~ because it's hand-engraved, it's completely unique ^^

plus, i think i have too short and attention span to get a tattoo done... i'd probably get bored of it after a while... my locket is something i can take off and put on when i choose.

Yeah its the same with me. It was like a really jet black colour then as it scabbed the colour underneath is a mediumy black (if there is such a thing, hard to describe it.)

I really fancy getting another tattoo myself..But i've got two at the minute...both of which i'm having problems with, so another one might not be clever to add to the equation.

Edit: Aha i found the info:

"Some activities are known to precipitate psoriasis. Exposure to sunlight is known to aggravate psoriasis in some people, though in the vast majority of sufferers it has beneficial effects. Trauma to the skin brought on by simply scratching or surgical scar can lead to psoriasis (koebner phenomenon) in the affected skin."

I had a silly idea just now of getting this as a tattoo:

spreadingexcitementallobh4.png

Haha!

That would be great to cover my whole back in the SOS symbol :grin:

That's when i take my love of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya to the next level! :D

i was considering having the symbol from sheeta's crystal necklace in "laputa - castle in the sky" somewhere... but couldnt decide where at all u___u so i had this locket made~

n502507553_640780_8414.jpg

46b0144b8b7aa_8570n.jpg

i was very tempted... but i like mine, because rather than limited edition~ because it's hand-engraved, it's completely unique ^^

plus, i think i have too short and attention span to get a tattoo done... i'd probably get bored of it after a while... my locket is something i can take off and put on when i choose.

Bluey get it done, it looks nice, don't get it on your back though, incase you eventually (it happens) decide to cover your back. It'd look great as an ankle or wrist piece as it's also hidden for work :)

Bluey get it done, it looks nice, don't get it on your back though, in case you eventually (it happens) decide to cover your back. It'd look great as an ankle or wrist piece as it's also hidden for work :)

well... maybe one day.... but not in the near future - i'm moving to a country where tattoos (even small ones on westerners) are strongly associated with the crime world... my friend got a full bag search and got frisked on the way into japan because he had a small star tattoo showing on his forearm.

well... maybe one day.... but not in the near future - i'm moving to a country where tattoos (even small ones on westerners) are strongly associated with the crime world... my friend got a full bag search and got frisked on the way into japan because he had a small star tattoo showing on his forearm.

ouch, I can understand that, well at least your idea will be unique, I tend to dislike most tattoos that a person has just whipped off the internet because somebody could easily copy it.

:indeed: Unless of course it's lyrics and or another language, because that would just be awful otherwise. :indeed:

You mean the Tokyo place? They do that locket and blue thing? That's pretty cool

ouch, I can understand that, well at least your idea will be unique, I tend to dislike most tattoos that a person has just whipped off the internet because somebody could easily copy it.

:indeed: Unless of course it's lyrics and or another language, because that would just be awful otherwise. :indeed:

i know what you mean - like if i did have a tattoo and somebody saw it and was like - "that's cool! i'm going to get the same thing!" ....gutted :indeed: i'd be like "b..but i was being unique...*sniff*"

You mean the Tokyo place? They do that locket and blue thing? That's pretty cool

yeah the museum in tokyo - no they only sell the blue replica crystal (it's baccarat crystal... i think they're about £200) the silver locket is the one i had hand made for me ^__^ cost me about £30 to buy the locket and pay for engraving... eheh

That cursed seal is pretty damn nerdy awesome beardy man. I am impressed. My girlfriend recently got a tattoo on her shoulder, a little smiley faced sun. It's really cute. I think I would like a tattoo, but like a lot of people it's just a case of being certain on something truly amazing and worthwhile....