NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Well heres the nearest thing i can think of how to explain it.

If you've ever had to get a blood test or get an injection. Its that initial sharp pain when the needle goes through your skin, over and over.

And the ink goes everywhere so the tattooist usually has tissue to hand to wipe it off. Which means he is rubbing at what is basically an open wound with a rough tissue (i think it was the like of kitchen roll he used with my skin)

It bleeds like a bitch. The wound also has an odd burning sensation when its all over, and depending where you get it, you may get bruising (I did with the one on the inside of my arm)

From what I've heard it's more like a deep scratching, but because it can go on for a long time it irratates the skin, which is why you use a cream afterwards (preferably one that doesn't remove the colour or shading) ^.^.

I'm very tempted to get one of my tattoos done for my 18th but am holding out a while longer whilst I find a tattooist I'm happy with.

Tattoos are expensive, but hey you only pay once and then you've got it for life ^.^

I'm definetly getting my double tragus next week woohoo, possibly my forward helix if I can afford it. I love holier than thou for piercings. :bowdown:

Haha, shit I get what you're on about now, I should have changed the word money, to the word pain.

I thought you were going on about selling my pain to someone to get the money XD

Haha, shit I get what you're on about now, I should have changed the word money, to the word pain.

I thought you were going on about selling my pain to someone to get the money XD

haha i do talk shite sometimes XD

I suppose it is kinda scratchy in a way.

The outline hurts the most, then its plain sailing from there. It takes forever to do the blocks of colour/black as well.. =(

haha i do talk shite sometimes XD

I suppose it is kinda scratchy in a way.

The outline hurts the most, then its plain sailing from there. It takes forever to do the blocks of colour/black as well.. =(

so my half sleeve is gonna hurt like a bitch then? :P

so my half sleeve is gonna hurt like a bitch then? :P

Well some people i know have said they don't think its painful at all.. :shakehead

How can stabbing a needle into your skin NOT be painful.. :/

Will be awesome after all the needles and healing is done with tho ^^ What design you getting?

Well my dad's two apprently didn't hurt, but he's a dad so maybe y'know he's just a nutcase. I'm guessing most find the difference between pain and soreness.

I've got four designed:

a back piece of a lily and rose entwined (representing my mother and nan)

an hieorgplhy(i can never spelt the damn thing) meaning hope

a half sleeve - old school an explosion comic like with card symbols and dice coming out.

and some text down the side of my body

none of them seem original, but for me they mean quite alot =]

No you need to change money to pain =P

Anyone who says tattoos aren't at least a bit sore/uncomfortable is lying.

Or a masochist.

Personally I love the feeling of being tattooed, even slept through a four hour session on my back once, it was that relaxing.

Only have one tatoo. Cursed seal of sasuke from naruto! :D really proud of it!

On your shoulder? I really want to get that one done myself ^^

Or a masochist.

Personally I love the feeling of being tattooed, even slept through a four hour session on my back once, it was that relaxing.

I hope if I get mine done I can feel as relaxed as that! :)

On your shoulder? I really want to get that one done myself ^^

Yes, my left shoulder. I'm thinking of doing something from fullmetal alchemist or from air gear :) that would be fucking awesome :D

Hahahaha i have that exact tattoo!!

Piercings

top lip

bottom lip

2 in ear, one of them streched

i've had others

5 tattoos, 2 of those zelda.

P1071634.jpg?t=1199669081

O.M.G! You just inspired me to get that Lens of truth/Sheikah tattoo! Good design and good meaning.

Yes, my left shoulder. I'm thinking of doing something from fullmetal alchemist or from air gear :) that would be fucking awesome :D

A transmutation circle would be something I'd get. Something unbeknown to others but something that means something to me.

What could you get from Air Gear? A pair of the skates?

Lt. Riza Hawkeye's tattoo containing the secret of flame alchemy. It rocks...

Lt. Riza Hawkeye's tattoo containing the secret of flame alchemy. It rocks...

I know, that's what I said to hellfire the other day. fucking awesome!

A transmutation circle would be something I'd get. Something unbeknown to others but something that means something to me.

What could you get from Air Gear? A pair of the skates?

a pair of skates indeed! but are you kiddin'? oh great is one, if not the best manga artist. maybe the tattoo from nike or some emblem...don't know yet.

I know, that's what I said to hellfire the other day. fucking awesome!

It is... fucking awesome indeed.

oh great is one, if not the best manga artist.

Tsutomu Nihei

abaravisuel.jpg

I think Im going to get this piercing:

piercing.jpg

hip surface? please get them done with either staple bars or ptfe :indeed: curved bars for some reason piercers (mainly bad ones) keep using and they just don't work well...-.-

drives me abit insane considering how much they can charge for them!

I had two friends who had staples in their wrists... One went ugly because he stupidly took it out and put it back in less than 2 hours after having it done, and the other friend ended up taking hers out because it just got in the way of stuff; she kept getting it caught on things.

Friend of mine just got a tattoo (damn, I lost a £10 bet) and I want to get one too. She only got a small one, cost about £40 and looks pretty cool. I just need the right doodle and the right place to put it, then I'm off!

Yeah they can end pretty manky, I know of someone on bjs (a piercing tattoo forum I go on) who's had a wrist piercing for over 5 years and it still looks fantastic, so they aren't always a waste of money =]

It is... fucking awesome indeed.

Tsutomu Nihei

abaravisuel.jpg

He's quite awesome...unique style, i mean, blame is fucking breathtaking! but still, oh great is better for the tattoos :yay:

I've got 2 piercings on my bottom lip, they used to be 3, I got tired of the middle one.

As for tattoos... I don't have any, but I'm seriously thinking of getting something along the lines of:

image9.jpg

image8.jpg

Both arms and shoulder, sans the fish, just the back pattern. I crave it.

Drool... I want it so bad!!! :(

Only have one tatoo. Cursed seal of sasuke from naruto! :D really proud of it!

Pictures or repost them. O_O

I just need the right doodle and the right place to put it, then I'm off!

Doodle.

Exit sign.

Location.

Penis.

Dooo eeeeet.