NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Had another crack at it (last one I promise, even I'm getting bored of the alterations!). I've made the sailor lady bigger and flipped it. I figure I wouldn't want the bulk (her head and body) near my wrist if I did get it.

FFTBfull4copy.png

The only thing I'm thinking now is how well white works. Just leaving it bare skin seems a little odd to me and I'm not sure how well all that white ink would work.

Had another crack at it (last one I promise, even I'm getting bored of the alterations!). I've made the sailor lady bigger and flipped it. I figure I wouldn't want the bulk (her head and body) near my wrist if I did get it.

FFTBfull4copy.png

The only thing I'm thinking now is how well white works. Just leaving it bare skin seems a little odd to me and I'm not sure how well all that white ink would work.

Light colours fade the quickest! You could be hardcore and get it done in UV reactive ink :o

As much as I love UV tattoos, I don't think it would suit the ye olde pinup tattoo!

Do want:

20091005-uv-1.jpg

That would be fucking badass. Apart from hand tattoos being (one of) the most painful one you can get, I think that's one of the best ideas since time. How visible are they when in light?

That would be fucking badass. Apart from hand tattoos being (one of) the most painful one you can get, I think that's one of the best ideas since time. How visible are they when in light?

Either invisible or so faint you wouldn't notice. It only reacts in UV light!

Either invisible or so faint you wouldn't notice. It only reacts in UV light!

^

White tattoos are alittle more visible than uv, but they have the risk of turning yellow or being completely invisible even in uv light.

I'd suggest making the girl wear different colours, such dark blue/navy? Might be better for you to see when its inked for sho.

I'm almost tempted to get a triforce on the back of one hand done in UV ink. Think it'd be one of those you regret a couple of years later though...

I'm almost tempted to get a triforce on the back of one hand done in UV ink. Think it'd be one of those you regret a couple of years later though...

this is why i prefer piercings, they are (in the most case) only permanent while you keep the jewellery in. :grin:

I'm thinking of doing another piercing myself... just getting the courage to do one that isn't my earlobe...

Meh I still need to get my other lobe pierced, its not even a case of being scared, I just keep forgetting about it.

I prefer tattoos, but I'm still wanting to go to japan and move to canada, which means I can't get tattooed at nine, their waiting list is ridiculous.

I don't have a preferecne between piercings and tattoos :D

Which is a shame, as I am hoping now to train as either a piercer or a tattooist as my lifetime occupation.

Also an update on my piercing front;

Currently have 16.

2 stretched lobes - 4mm and 16mm

3 plain lobes

2 helix(with an industrial bar)

inverse navel

2 nipples

labret

monroe

tongue

2 nostril

2 dimples! (re-pierced as the first ones didn't settle - this pair are getting on a lot better!)

All self done except 2 of the lobes which are really old and were gunned.

I'm more concerned she put "2" nipples instead of "both". How many do you have?

Maybe it's a monoboob that has 3 nipples, lets not limit the options here, it could be anything!

I'm more concerned she put "2" nipples instead of "both". How many do you have?

As many as you want ;)

I don't know, 2 = both to me!

I'm getting another piercing on my right lobe soon, I've decided.

How many have you got?

I'm trying to find some piercing corks off t'internet that aren't from some distance land (also known as teh usa) but having no luck. Failure. I want to pierce my tragus, but I don't know if I could without some sort of protection for my ear! And less likely to fuck up placement if its held tight too.

Most good gear you should use is mostly the usa, the uk for the most part is very behind on piercing crap, half the country still uses guns, when its been proven time and time again that they are clinically bad to use.

How many have you got?

I have two piercings atm - my right earlobe and my left eyebrow.

I'm ridiculously happy with my brow piercing - looks far better than I expected it to. Earrings piss me off a bit, because it's so hard to find nice masculine earrings.

Goafer will you be getting the [FMA CH103 spoilers] tattoo? :p

I'd consider it! Although I'm happy with just one arm at the minute.

Besides, putting shit back together again is overrated.

How many have you got?

I'm trying to find some piercing corks off t'internet that aren't from some distance land (also known as teh usa) but having no luck. Failure. I want to pierce my tragus, but I don't know if I could without some sort of protection for my ear! And less likely to fuck up placement if its held tight too.

Be careful! I pierced my friends tragus once and there was lots of blood.

and yet I didn't bleed at all for my double. Its odd how that works. My eyebrow piercing on the other hand was awful, blood all over the place :P

I've always been considering getting this on me somewhere, minus the background, since I love the Rogue.

flyingdblack.jpg

How much you think something like this would cost tattoo gringos?

It entirely depends on the artist. Some charge by the hour (anything from 40-100 an hour) whereas others will charge you for the whole piece as it stands. So it depends who you go to.

I imagine it won't be cheap at that size, but then if you truly want something thats going to last til you die, why skimp on the price?