NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Not personally, but i know mokong has a video about his =P and Rokhed has well...alot

No piercings and tattoos on me.

I would like to have triforce tatoo on my arm but i would started to hate it or something.

I know a girl and boy both have piercing in there down stairs area. :shakehead

I want to get my eyebrow pierced, but I doubt my school would let me keep it in, so I'm going to wait until uni.

I have neither, and dislike the former. I mean I don't mind people having earrings, but I don't think people would look any worse without them, so to me they're fairly pointless. Piercings elsewhere simply don't appeal to me; I don't find metal sexy.

I think tattoos can look good, but 95% of them don't. I can appreciate the craftsmanship of the intricate designs that some people have, but I'd hate to have that sort of thing emblazoned on my skin forever. Inked skin should be small and understated, in my opinion.

I got my left ear pierced, but my bastard mate tugged on it while I was passed out on his couch and left it bloody and gaping, so I just let it heal. I don't really like piercings or tattoos to be honest, and I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo, but I'm thinking of getting my lower lip pierced soon.

Have both of my ears pierced and used to have an extra one on my right ear, but I let that one close since I never even changed the earring in there to something else (just kept using the silver bud they pierced my ear with).

Don't feel like getting any other piercings or a tattoo ever. Just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Tatoos? I dislike them very much. One or two tiny one's are fine, but I don't understand people who want to become a walking canvas.

I would get a tattoo of a Triforce or something nerdy like that if I ever got one done, but the idea doesn't appeal to me. I don't want more piercings, I had my ear pierced as a little kid but I let it heal up, I wouldn't have it done again.

Dont most girls get there tummy buttom pierced

eeeeeeew no i would never get that done - have us een what it can get like when it gets infected?

i have my ears piereced.. would like to get them done again and another one in the right ear (at the top) but i dunno

tattoos = no - dont like them at all

Dont most girls get there tummy buttom pierced

Many girls do, and it's very sweet when they have a "stud" there which is an arrow pointing downwards with either Heaven or Hell written upon-it!

eeeeeeew no i would never get that done - have us een what it can get like when it gets infected?

i have my ears piereced.. would like to get them done again and another one in the right ear (at the top) but i dunno

tattoos = no - dont like them at all

What about your tongue MBAM?

What about your tongue MBAM?

aww gross no

imagine bits of food getting caught around it.. *shudders*

piercings should be reserved for the ears.. no lips, nose, eyebrows, belly buttons, down there regisions and nipples..lol

I was flirting with the idea of getting a tattoo of a happy spoon or a happy piece of bacon then i realized thats retarded and all tattoos are foul.

I don't have any.

But I'm slightly temped to get the Zelda Eagle/Triforce logo on the top of my arm.

I plan to get an Aston Villa tattoo, on my upper right arm. Because I just have to, y'know. :smile:

I have 'ye olde nose snakebites (home made)'.

And I have 3 ear piercings. :smile:

If I ever got a tattoo, it would be a shot black line along my index finger. __________

I don't have any.

But I'm slightly temped to get the Zelda Eagle/Triforce logo on the top of my arm.

You mean this one Cube?

triforceda2.jpg

You mean this one Cube?

triforceda2.jpg

If I were to get one I'd get that on the back of my left hand. :)

If I were to get one I'd get that on the back of my left hand. :)

If I were to get as well it would me on my left shoulder. :)

This so reminds of the guy with Albus Dumbeldore tattooed on his back. On the great big fat quiz (something like that) it was awesome. Jonothan Ross said to the guy with it, "How does it make you feel knowing you have a gay wizard on your back?"

I loled.

No piercings nor tattoos for me. If I did, it would be a small dragon tattoo, and I would have my ears pierced. =]

Not personally, but i know mokong has a video about his =P and Rokhed has well...alot

Someone mention me :smile:

I got 5 tattoos

A triforce/phoenix (some people call it an eagle but i think phoenix makes more sense....i explain in video) symbol based on the OOT design.

To me this tattoo represents a symbol of Protection or The Protector

Also one of the Master Sword and Ganons Sword from the Spaceworld 2000 demo and Smash Brothers Melee, which to me represents "universal balance" (good and evil, one cannot be without the other....basically my alternative to the Ying-Yang symbol)

An Irish Flag and a Philippine flag...should be obvious, I'm Irish, my father is Irish, my mother is from the Philippines.

A dragon standing on a celtic medalion. Dragons in Chinese and Japanese cultures tend to be a symbol of "Honor" which is why i wanted a dragon...although I used a European style dragon cuz I think they look better then Asian sytle ones :heh: And the celtic medalion... well doesn't stand for anything just wanted a celtic style tattoo (Irishness again i guess), found the pic of a dragon on the medalion online and thought, score 2 for 1.

And finally my pride and joy, A Phoenix rising from the flames on my back which just can't be described, only seen... always wanted a Phoenix as to me it represents "never giving up no matter what" or 2nd chances (cuz the thing about a Phoenix is when it dies it will rise from its own ashes... can't get more "never give up" spirit than that now can ya.

Anyway if you wanna see them, along with (long) detailed explanations of what they mean to me and how they were designed I got vids on Youtube from a year go... part one is here http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=EpHKvygXiaE

I have niether. I wanted my ear pierced when i was younger, but now it just seems pointless. Same with tattoos.

Someone at school got a tattoo when they were 14 (Their uncle did it) It was a rose on the belly. It looked shit and made her look like a lesbian.