NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

@ Letty - is she wanted dead or alive and will there be a monetary reward? :heh:

The cheek one is interesting. Never seen that kind of piercing done before but they both look clean and well done. Perhaps you should go professional with the piercing? Oh and awesome hair :D.

So far I've done a lobe and a monroe piercing on other people. I've also got someone's nipple booked!

Wouldn't go professional as per say, I hear getting a licence can be upwards of £1,000 0_0

I'm thinking of getting my eyebrow done, but then I'm going into engineering and might need to even look so respectable I may have to cut my hair !_!

Also money :(

So far I've done a lobe and a monroe piercing on other people. I've also got someone's nipple booked!

Wouldn't go professional as per say, I hear getting a licence can be upwards of £1,000 0_0

>_< nipple piercing!

I'm thinking of getting my eyebrow done, but then I'm going into engineering and might need to even look so respectable I may have to cut my hair !_!

Also money :(

Done anymore wacky hair colours Twozzok?

Edited by Dante

lol I got my nipple pierced years ago. The scenario: me and a friend meet to walk to college. "Can't be bothered to go to college today." "Yeah me too, piercings?" "Sure!"

I removed it after a month or two. It didn't hurt like I thought it may, it just felt weird to have something in my nipple.

Still, its fun to say the word nipple.

lol I got my nipple pierced years ago. The scenario: me and a friend meet to walk to college. "Can't be bothered to go to college today." "Yeah me too, piercings?" "Sure!"

I removed it after a month or two. It didn't hurt like I thought it may, it just felt weird to have something in my nipple.

Still, its fun to say the word nipple.

If you managed to cut your nipple by accident it takes awhile to stop bleeding and is sore as hell.

Where did all the posts go?

Well anyway, yeah, my scaffold was a real pain in the arse. I had heard that they can take up to a year to heal, but mine took about 3 years to heal properly. It used to heal up all fine, then go a bit funny and it had to start all over again. I'm fairly certain it's fine now though. It hasn't played up for a long time now.

I think having hair that covers it could be a big cause of it. I went to the barbers once and they said that even if you wash your hair normally and have clean looking hair, it's still quite dirty in terms of natural grease and stuff.

Well anyway, yeah, my scaffold was a real pain in the arse. I had heard that they can take up to a year to heal, but mine took about 3 years to heal properly. It used to heal up all fine, then go a bit funny and it had to start all over again. I'm fairly certain it's fine now though. It hasn't played up for a long time now.

I think having hair that covers it could be a big cause of it. I went to the barbers once and they said that even if you wash your hair normally and have clean looking hair, it's still quite dirty in terms of natural grease and stuff.

yeh!?

where did they alll gooooooo

I've had mine for about 7 months, its a lot better in terms of pain, and I can sleep on it now :D Used to have some hypertrophic scarring, but thats clearred up now too. It went a bit funny again though, since I had to have my face x-ray'd on Monday, and they asked me to take out ALL my facial piercings 0_0. Nightmare.

I'd never get another cartilage anyway!

I've had mine for about 7 months, its a lot better in terms of pain, and I can sleep on it now :D Used to have some hypertrophic scarring, but thats clearred up now too. It went a bit funny again though, since I had to have my face x-ray'd on Monday, and they asked me to take out ALL my facial piercings 0_0. Nightmare.

I'd never get another cartilage anyway!

Me neither, but only because no one ever sees my ears anyway. That's the main reason I haven't started on a tunnel yet. That and the fact that it's not like you can take a tunnel out and have a normal looking ear for interviews and stuff.

Depends how big you go I guess! Even at 3-4mm it still looks acceptable taken out imo.

My tunnel is at 8mm right now, its on my 'boring' ear XD ;

dsc02378h.jpg

Depends how big you go I guess! Even at 3-4mm it still looks acceptable taken out imo.

My tunnel is at 8mm right now, its on my 'boring' ear XD ;

I don't think I'd go that big, just about big enough that you could see through it I guess. Maybe the width of a pencil. I dunno, haven't put much thought into it to be honest. I think I just want another piercing but a tunnel is the only one that even remotely appeals to me. That or a lip ring, but I already had one of those but took it out since it didn't go with my labret IMO

To hell with it I'm not typing all that essay out again. :heh:

Summary :p :

RA - Piercing didnt work and I was bored so done another one in my ear.

Me - Bad luck

Magic - Aww, we should go to do new piercings

RA - Yeah

Magic - Yeah

Goaferboy - get a scaffold piercing raining shows scaffold piercing photo

Letty - avatar1275_45.gif scaffold piercing!

Edited by Dante

Letty ftw.

this is mine

p1040629f.jpg

and this is what i did to my ex.

p1040578r.jpg

Except her name is imo.

We did it the wrong way.

It says OWl.

Fuck that. I've considered doing my own piercings before, but I'd never do my own tattoos. I've seen monkeys smear shit on a wall more artistically than I can draw. If I'm going to essentially scar myself for life, I'd at least want it done by someone who can do a decent job. Each to their own though, at least it's a personal experience if you do it yourself.

Out of curiousity, where are all those tattoos? I can't make out a body part in the photos for any of them.

I'd love a hand tapped tattoo though, the traditional way.

DSCF1692.JPG&usg=AFQjCNE1X_Hv6q2L7-kFGaqzI4-qEZfOuA

Out of curiousity, where are all those tattoos? I can't make out a body part in the photos for any of them.

god i hope they're somewhere well hidden... :hmm:

seriously... why the fuck would you do that to yourself?

seriously... why the fuck would you do that to yourself?

I think different people have tattoos for different reasons. I assume they've done it to have something different than everyone else and to have a story behind the tattoo, rather than just a good looking tattoo. Or maybe it does look good to them due to the fact that they did it themselves and they can see the effort behind it?

Or maybe it was just a mixture of boredom and curiosity :grin:

I think different people have tattoos for different reasons. I assume they've done it to have something different than everyone else and to have a story behind the tattoo, rather than just a good looking tattoo. Or maybe it does look good to them due to the fact that they did it themselves and they can see the effort behind it?

Or maybe it was just a mixture of boredom and curiosity :grin:

...........heh.

they just always seem to look like prison tattoos when people do them themselves... hopefully people've done enough back work to know what inks arent going to melt their veins ~ why not spend a little more time planning the actual tattoo? or drawing it out beforehand... so they're not, you know... upside down, or the wrong shape or something ::shrug:

Ouch.

Got the main part of my FMA tattoo coloured in today. It hurt a whole bunch. But I'm proper hard and took it like a champ.

I done bled through my bandage:

SP_A0099.jpg

Gore:

SP_A0100.jpg

The result:

SP_A0101.jpg

SP_A0102.jpg

yay pretty blood patterns >___<

didnt they wrap it in cling film afterwards??

i wonder when i'll have time to get mine done :grin: !!

Dude, THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

Massive thumbs up.

didnt they wrap it in cling film afterwards??

Nah. The place I go to doesn't seem to use cling film. I've heard mixed things about cling film. Some places recommend it, others say no dressing is better than cling film. I've been to 2 different places and one used cling film, the other doesn't. Cling film wasn't the best experience, all the blood and excess ink was visible through it and I just had a reddish brown mess all over my leg as I walked through the hight street.

The tattoo chap was quite impressed/jealous (his words) about how well my skin took the ink today. He said that the top bit was a bit tricky when I had it done, but the bottom bit worked really well. Bonus.