NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

I am currently planning on a back piece of a rose and lilly to signify my mother and nan, also a hyroglph (sorry for such bad spelling there!) on my neck and a half sleeve on my right arm.

I'm currently planning on piercing wise:

two lobes on my left ear, one at 1.2mm the other at 2.4mm to be stretched to 6mm

a couple of helix piercings (the top of your ear basically)

and a nape piercing (these are the back of your neck)

*hmm apprently im not allowed to post pictures until 15 posts. I'll post some later on* =]

and thanks for the welcome :yay:

They sound great! :D

I have never seen or heard of one on the back of the neck before! :o

How old do you have to be to get a tatoo? :)

Then one day....... *snap* Oh. shit. I broke my ear :shakehead

Haven't seen him in years, so who knows, experimented with stretching my own earlobe for a while putting a small padlock in it for a few months, didn't noticeably stretch the lobe though, god knows how long he must've been doing his to get it down near his shoulder.

I really like corset piercings, but I'd probably never get one :(

Corset_by_eloisemonteiro.jpg

They look great, I've seen a few in real life, laced tighter than that too, very impractical though, prefer a real corset.

I currently have my eyebrow, tragus and one of my lobes done, contining to get more as i go along.

Not any tattoos, not old enough for one atm

Isn't the legal age for piercings and tattoos the same?

Isn't the legal age for piercings and tattoos the same?

In england the legal age for piercings is 16, however the legal age of tattoos is 18.

The only time the rule of age for piercings is for gential piercings, you have to be 18 in england for those.

Considering my 18th is in june this year I may plan to get one after then.

The back of the neck piercing is called a nape, it can reject pretty quickly if not taken care of.

In england the legal age for piercings is 16, however the legal age of tattoos is 18.

The only time the rule of age for piercings is for gential piercings, you have to be 18 in england for those.

Considering my 18th is in june this year I may plan to get one after then.

The back of the neck piercing is called a nape, it can reject pretty quickly if not taken care of.

Ok, Thanks! :)

I could get a Tatoo in celibration of my 18th later on this year! :heh: (I have no idea how to celebrate it...)

A nape piercing sounds quite painful to me! :o

alot of piercings are pretty painful anyway.

IMG008.jpg

thats a tragus

and this is my eyebrow piercing:

IMG006.jpg

Awesome Pictures! :grin::yay:

Those Piercisings look great! :bouncy:

Does the Tragus go into your ear and back out again? :)

Thankyou. =]

Corset piercings tend to be classed as play piercings purely because with bcr's (ball closure rings) they can't last long before they start to reject.

On my tragus I'm planning to put another above it, it's not very common to do this but I'd quite like it considering how much room I have

*psst are you allowed irl piccies as avatars? i looked on the rules and it didnt say anything*

Thankyou. =]

Corset piercings tend to be classed as play piercings purely because with bcr's (ball closure rings) they can't last long before they start to reject.

On my tragus I'm planning to put another above it, it's not very common to do this but I'd quite like it considering how much room I have

*psst are you allowed irl piccies as avatars? i looked on the rules and it didnt say anything*

Its not against the rules since a few people have them. Those piercings look good, I just can't stand looking a people who get loads of piercings al around their ear or face that it looks more metal than skin.

And letty that corset piercing thingy looks so painful :(

Not too bad as its only through skin not cartilige.

Ah see I've restricted myself because of my parents to my eyebrow piercing, the rest are either hidden or ear piercings.

However I'm quite tempted to get either my nose or lip done.

Not the ones I've seen, there were no rings, the laces went straight through the flesh.

Not the ones I've seen, there were no rings, the laces went straight through the flesh.

Something like this Rokhed00?

corsetbyoriginalkittenku5.jpg

I have had three piercings. In my eyebrow, the side of my lip and on the inner curve of my left ear. I now only have the latter however.

The lip ring became loose and got stuck in m lip, at which point i had to go to hospital to get the piece of metal removed. I miss it though, i still have the scar and like to bite it to this day. I had to take my eyebrow one out when i was a waiter years ago and it grew out. It was cool though, and i should get it redone now im allowed it.

The lace should never go through the skin.

Why? because it cannot be autoclaved (cleaned) like steel/titainium etc can.

If it was done through the skin I'm not surprised if it rejected quicker.

You should try a retainer jav, I was planning on buying one for my eyebrow, unfortunetly because the o-ring on the retainer is so small it maybe alittle bit fiddly!

Would you consider getting a Tatoo when your old enough? :) also where abouts is the Tragus? :smile:

(Welcome to the forums :grin:)

The only reason i'd get a tatoo is if i had to get someone out of prison! :D

Much like this guy! :heh:

001_small.jpg

LOVE him!! :heart:

I have a few piercings, nothing especially amazing. Don't think I'd get any more to be honest.

I'm not sure about tattoos, I'd quite like them, you can get some really really beautiful ones, but i'm not sure they'd suit me and i'm not 100% sure I wouldn't get bored of it. If I got one it would be something simple, or possibly a word or two in nice writing.

no, only six

Alright RagDoll. I thought you had more for some reason. :hmm:

Revive!

Planning on getting a Tattoo once I'm 18, been thinking about it for a year or so.

It's gonna have a lot of swirls and flowers, and go down my side.

In the same kind of style as these shirts...

http://www.threadless.com/product/407/Frida_s_Garden

http://www.threadless.com/product/231/Who_I_Am

http://www.threadless.com/product/642/Nineteen_Seventy_Five

http://www.threadless.com/product/1014/Royal_Intrigued_Series_1

EDIT: Or the words COLON-VEE in block capitals on the side of my stomach.

Revive!

Planning on getting a Tattoo once I'm 18, been thinking about it for a year or so.

It's gonna have a lot of swirls and flowers, and go down my side.

In the same kind of style as these shirts...

http://www.threadless.com/product/407/Frida_s_Garden

http://www.threadless.com/product/231/Who_I_Am

http://www.threadless.com/product/642/Nineteen_Seventy_Five

http://www.threadless.com/product/1014/Royal_Intrigued_Series_1

I personally like the first one, its pretty groovy. ^^

Although it would take ages to tattoo something that size.

And a lot of money >_<

No you need to change money to pain =P

Anyone who says tattoos aren't at least a bit sore/uncomfortable is lying.

Anyone who says tattoos aren't at least a bit sore/uncomfortable is lying.

I'll second that, even when you get used to the pain, it doesn;t change the fact that it still bloody hurts, maybe not as much as the first time you got one, but to say it doesn't hurt at all is a downright lie....or the person was either drunk or soup up on painkillers beforehand

I don't understand what you're saying, but I personally couldn't care less about the pain, It'd be worth it after all.

Well heres the nearest thing i can think of how to explain it.

If you've ever had to get a blood test or get an injection. Its that initial sharp pain when the needle goes through your skin, over and over.

And the ink goes everywhere so the tattooist usually has tissue to hand to wipe it off. Which means he is rubbing at what is basically an open wound with a rough tissue (i think it was the like of kitchen roll he used with my skin)

It bleeds like a bitch. The wound also has an odd burning sensation when its all over, and depending where you get it, you may get bruising (I did with the one on the inside of my arm)