• Clitoris
  • Clitoral hood
  • Triangle
  • Fourchette
  • Isabella
  • Labia
  • Nefertiti
  • Princess Albertina

I've had my lip pierced twice... but on separate occasions :P Wanted a black ring around my weding finger for a while, but tattoo parlour said you have to have 5 tattoos elsewhere on the body before they'll tattoo your hand, let alone finger.

Why?

I don't like piercings, ears are fine on girls, but I'd worry about it getting caught.

Anyway else, a bit off putting. Some girl at my school has through little nail in her cheek. Doesn't look that bad, but it looks awful painful.

Tattoos, unless small and inconspicuous, are terrible. How do you even know that the artist is going to be good. Maybe, if it means something to you, but the vast majority are just terrible.

badtat17.jpg

WTF is this shit?

FORUM CHALLENGE - find a worse tattoo.

How do you even know that the artist is going to be good.

Just like anything else word of mouth etc. If someone gets a shit one dont go to the same guy.

I've got 2 piercings on my bottom lip, they used to be 3, I got tired of the middle one.

As for tattoos... I don't have any, but I'm seriously thinking of getting something along the lines of:

image9.jpg

image8.jpg

Both arms and shoulder, sans the fish, just the back pattern. I crave it.

Hm, I think flesh plugs look pretty cool personally. I won't get them cos I don't think my g/f wants me to have any more piercings (otherwise I might) - and I don't really like the ones that are over about 1-2cm because I don't see the attraction of stretching the ear that way.

I might have a favourite lyric that means something to me tattooed somewhere on my body. Small, plain black writing.

Or a page from a favourite book.

Yup, I got the seemingly generic and everyday left ear piercing; used to wear 'bling' earrings as a teen but I find them to be so ridiculous now and wear a black psuedo-gauged earring (think goths).

I also got a two kanji signs of 'truth' and 'courage' or 'true courage'....:/ on my right forearm....Had the triforce in mind. I'm contemplating getting one great Ancient Egyptian art tattoo which documents some part of meaningful history. Love that shite.

It wasn't too bad, I froze the first one with an ice cube, and it only started hurting as it defrosted.

My second one, I froze it with a frozen carrot stick (:D), and my friend put the needle through really fast.

lol frozen carrot stick, that's just awesome... XD

Hm, I think flesh plugs look pretty cool personally. I won't get them cos I don't think my g/f wants me to have any more piercings (otherwise I might) - and I don't really like the ones that are over about 1-2cm because I don't see the attraction of stretching the ear that way.

Aye i would agree with you on the stretching, small sizes can be attractive, but hugely stretched ears are just a bit silly looking..

ok my turn....

currently I only have 5, snake bites on my bottom lip, and three on my tongue.

I've had my bottom lip pierced twice, both times homemade. The first time was just the center of the bottom lip, but had the stud out for too long and it closed. The second time I had it done I got the center done again along with the snake bites, but eventually took out the middle one and left the snake bites.

Then I got my tongue pierced in 04 for Christmas for myself. Yes all on the same day, my tongue was pretty swollen. And for my birthday in 06 I decided to get a surface piercing on the back of my neck, but instead went for 3 surface piercings, and on the left and right side of my neck. It took a total of 3 months to finish, a month to heal in between each side. That was the talk of the Tattoo Expo 2 weeks after it was done. Everyone wanted to see it.:heh: And last is my ear which I got pierced when I was still in high school, I left it with out an ear ring too long and it closed as well.

I've been wanting to start on my ear lobe stretching for a while now, but haven't had the time.:(

BTW: these are all in chronological order, except for the earring part which was the first of all of them.

Why?

I don't like piercings, ears are fine on girls, but I'd worry about it getting caught.

Anyway else, a bit off putting. Some girl at my school has through little nail in her cheek. Doesn't look that bad, but it looks awful painful.

Tattoos, unless small and inconspicuous, are terrible. How do you even know that the artist is going to be good. Maybe, if it means something to you, but the vast majority are just terrible.

badtat17.jpg

WTF is this shit?

FORUM CHALLENGE - find a worse tattoo.

Find a worse tattoo that that?

Tattoo_gone_bad_1.jpg

Aye i would agree with you on the stretching, small sizes can be attractive, but hugely stretched ears are just a bit silly looking..

Used to know this guy who stretched his ear almost down to his shoulder using weights, looked well weird.

Used to know this guy who stretched his ear almost down to his shoulder using weights, looked well weird.

Then one day....... *snap* Oh. shit. I broke my ear :shakehead

I'm sorry but you just don't do you.

I doubt that's it 100% done, probably got the rest of the scales to be greened up.

But no, you don't. Apparently he goes around uni's or whatever sticking his tongue out or something.

Even though i hate them my girlfriends got about 10 piercings and a tattoo in her ear

Even though i hate them my girlfriends got about 10 piercings and a tattoo in her ear

A tattoo in her ear? :shakehead

I really like corset piercings, but I'd probably never get one :(

Corset_by_eloisemonteiro.jpg

I really like corset piercings, but I'd probably never get one :(

Corset_by_eloisemonteiro.jpg

Bad luck Letty.

I don't have any.

But I'm slightly temped to get the Zelda Eagle/Triforce logo on the top of my arm.

Hahahaha i have that exact tattoo!!

Piercings

top lip

bottom lip

2 in ear, one of them streched

i've had others

5 tattoos, 2 of those zelda.

P1071634.jpg?t=1199669081

I currently have my eyebrow, tragus and one of my lobes done, contining to get more as i go along.

Not any tattoos, not old enough for one atm

I currently have my eyebrow, tragus and one of my lobes done, contining to get more as i go along.

Not any tattoos, not old enough for one atm

Would you consider getting a Tatoo when your old enough? :) also where abouts is the Tragus? :smile:

(Welcome to the forums :grin:)

The only reason i'd get a tatoo is if i had to get someone out of prison! :D

Much like this guy! :heh:

001_small.jpg

I am currently planning on a back piece of a rose and lilly to signify my mother and nan, also a hyroglph (sorry for such bad spelling there!) on my neck and a half sleeve on my right arm.

I'm currently planning on piercing wise:

two lobes on my left ear, one at 1.2mm the other at 2.4mm to be stretched to 6mm

a couple of helix piercings (the top of your ear basically)

and a nape piercing (these are the back of your neck)

*hmm apprently im not allowed to post pictures until 15 posts. I'll post some later on* =]

and thanks for the welcome :yay: