NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

I new a girl with a clit ring once, was quite a suprise when I took her panties off tbh. I didnt like it really but them im sure it wasnt for my benefit.

Not a fan of Tattoos on the whole, especialy tribal symbals, Japanese / Chinese lettering when you aren't from said tribe or Japaneee / Chinese. Even worse if its on the small of a girls back.

I've been toying with the idea of having my tongue pierced, plus also getting a Hyrule Royal Crest on my shoulder.

I got my left ear pierced, but my bastard mate tugged on it while I was passed out on his couch and left it bloody and gaping, so I just let it heal. I don't really like piercings or tattoos to be honest, and I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo, but I'm thinking of getting my lower lip pierced soon.

So you don't reallt like piercings, but you had one on your ear and are planning on having your lip pierced. Any more displays of being full of shit while you're posting?

Dont most girls get there tummy buttom pierced

Yes, and a tattoo of a rose/butterfly on their lower back. Because it's unique.

havent got any yet but im booked in on the 26th to get a naval ensign design on the bottom of my kneck (my grandad had his army rgt tatooed on him and i always thaught it was cool)

So you don't reallt like piercings, but you had one on your ear and are planning on having your lip pierced. Any more displays of being full of shit while you're posting?

I got my ear pierced cause I had nothing else to do, and my mate took me with him when he got his septum done, and he could get a free piercing, which he didn't want, so I said, what the hell. Seriously. It stung like a bitch... I don't really like piercings, I mean, I can't see the appeal in people who have piercings all over their body, cause it'd just get annoying, and when you took them out, it'd just be a stupid looking hole, but I kinda like lip/tongue piercings, mostly cause they're quite unnoticeable.

I kinda like lip/tongue piercings, mostly cause they're quite unnoticeable.

Tongue perhaps. But if someone had a lip piercing I might notice it.

Ear piercings aren't that noticeable to me these days, except these people who think it's fashionable to stretch their lobes wide enough for you to fist the gap. They're just idiots.

I don't have any but if I were to get a tattoo it would have to be Bowser wearing shades on a surfboard, wailing on a double neck guitar, with the words "Let's party" above his head

I don't have any but if I were to get a tattoo it would have to be Bowser wearing shades on a surfboard, wailing on a double neck guitar, with the words "Let's party" above his head

thats the single most absurdly, unarguably, completely and utterly awsome thing ive ever heard.

im not into tatoos. got friends who are, one mate got a nice hebrew one under his arm, which looked cool, then got a gay start on his ankle that matched his gfs. i laughed for an hour when i found out.

as for a tatoo, id get it if i was in the army, or possibly if i was part of some tribe or something, but there pretty massive maybes.

got a friend with a fuck load of peircings, latest one is her right wrist. guess it suits her, but for me, the idea of getting metal in my body is somthing i try and avoid.

id like a few more scars, the ones i have are mostly linked to stupid stories, all my dices with death left no trace, yet a slight bit of exchema or close encounter with a halogen lightbulb leave me with marks visible from space.

used to have lip and left ear pierced but both healed now.

i want to get a few tattoos maybe this year not sure yet

I've had my lip pierced twice... but on separate occasions :P Wanted a black ring around my weding finger for a while, but tattoo parlour said you have to have 5 tattoos elsewhere on the body before they'll tattoo your hand, let alone finger.

Also wanted this twisted eye design my mate drew to be tattooed around my cigarette burn on my wrist, but same problem.

I want to have a tattoo, but obviously I'm waiting for the right, timeless ones to come along.

Piercings are cool. I have a friend who had 5 lip rings/studs/spikes at once, who also pierced her arm and has like 9 in both ears. It looks muy cool.

42 at last count.

Lol, you make it sound like they grow over night without your knowlege, what are they of anyways?

I have 'ye olde nose snakebites (home made)'.

And I have 3 ear piercings. :smile:

If I ever got a tattoo, it would be a shot black line along my index finger. __________

home...made?

Wasn't that painful? X(

My single nose piercing was sore enough and i got it done in a tattooist:shakehead

Hmm, at last count I had no tattoos nor piercings.

What else to say on the matter? On a chick I'd say some piercings on the ears and maybe the belly button if its really that necessary. However having said that, once you get to piercing your tragus and all the other bits of your ear well... thats just gratuitous. As is getting things like your tongue and eyebrows and whatever done... and thats before I even say how unnecessary it is to get anywhere else pierced. As for tattoos on girls... wise up and clean up.

Lol, you make it sound like they grow over night without your knowlege, what are they of anyways?

Lots of different things, I've got 3 bull terriers (2 Staffordshire, 1 English), 3 women (1 naked with a sword, one with a massive gun, and one smoking), a few well known comic characters(Rogue Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, Nemesis the Warlock, Johnny Nemo), a robotic dinosaur, 2 spiral type chessboard pattern (one on each elbow), a lightning bolt, the word insomniac in lettering of my own design coloured with an orange and blue spiral chessboard pattern, a saxophonist, a woman riding a winged horse, a cannabis leaf, 2 guys wearing masks with electricity coming off them, a guy with a chainsaw, a guy with a big gun, the word fuck in lettering of my own design, a flying teapot, a flying green baby with glowing hair, a bald bare chested vicar, an alarm clock dropping a bomb on the sun and the moon, a man with a dogs head walking a dog with a mans head, a special brew can, a guy with a syringe in his hand pulling a torneqet with his mouth, the symbol for chaos, a drop of water making a ripple as it lands in more water, a green big eared thing with a trunk holding a syringe, a circuit board, the skull symbol for the band the Subhumans, a cat wearing dungarees, a cloud with lightning bolts coming out of it, a couple of weird curly patterns, a skull with smoke coming out the eye sockets, the grim reaper, a skull and crossbones.

I think that's all of them.

Lots of different things, I've got 3 bull terriers (2 Staffordshire, 1 English), 3 women (1 naked with a sword, one with a massive gun, and one smoking), a few well known comic characters(Rogue Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, Nemesis the Warlock, Johnny Nemo), a robotic dinosaur, 2 spiral type chessboard pattern (one on each elbow), a lightning bolt, the word insomniac in lettering of my own design coloured with an orange and blue spiral chessboard pattern, a saxophonist, a woman riding a winged horse, a cannabis leaf, 2 guys wearing masks with electricity coming off them, a guy with a chainsaw, a guy with a big gun, the word fuck in lettering of my own design, a flying teapot, a flying green baby with glowing hair, a bald bare chested vicar, an alarm clock dropping a bomb on the sun and the moon, a man with a dogs head walking a dog with a mans head, a special brew can, a guy with a syringe in his hand pulling a torneqet with his mouth, the symbol for chaos, a drop of water making a ripple as it lands in more water, a green big eared thing with a trunk holding a syringe, a circuit board, the skull symbol for the band the Subhumans, a cat wearing dungarees, a cloud with lightning bolts coming out of it, a couple of weird curly patterns, a skull with smoke coming out the eye sockets, the grim reaper, a skull and crossbones.

Were the elbows not awfully painful to get done?

No example photos?

What does a robotic dinosaur look like?

What does that look like?

Arrows going in 8 different directions.

Were the elbows not awfully painful to get done?

Not particularly, they're close to the bone, and it's more painful the more flesh there is, most painful place I've had done was the inside of the upper arm, quite a fleshy place.

No example photos?

Go on then, here's a few.

engbull.jpg

insomniac.jpg

nem+sd.jpg

smokin.jpg

syringe.jpg

What does a robotic dinosaur look like?

It's like a T Rex made from metal plating with a smaller metal dinosaur in it's mouth.

syringe.jpg

Like this one.

It's like a T Rex made from metal plating with a smaller metal dinosaur in it's mouth.

Ok Rokhed00.

I've got my lip pierced on the right, I don't really think anything of it anymore, I've had it over 3 years. Have a very small silver ring in. Sometimes I forget I have it, if I were to describe myself I think I would forget to mention it.

home...made?

Wasn't that painful? X(

My single nose piercing was sore enough and i got it done in a tattooist:shakehead

It wasn't too bad, I froze the first one with an ice cube, and it only started hurting as it defrosted.

My second one, I froze it with a frozen carrot stick (:D), and my friend put the needle through really fast.

It wasn't too bad, I froze the first one with an ice cube, and it only started hurting as it defrosted.

My second one, I froze it with a frozen carrot stick (:D), and my friend put the needle through really fast.

A frozen carrot stick. :shakehead

Hmm, at last count I had no tattoos nor piercings.

What else to say on the matter? On a chick I'd say some piercings on the ears and maybe the belly button if its really that necessary. However having said that, once you get to piercing your tragus and all the other bits of your ear well... thats just gratuitous. As is getting things like your tongue and eyebrows and whatever done... and thats before I even say how unnecessary it is to get anywhere else pierced. As for tattoos on girls... wise up and clean up.

tragus ? *googles* yeh a girl in work has hers done like that..

.. i dont mind a piercing on the top of the ear.. but ive heard thats sore so i dont wanna :(

hate noserings/studs... ugh