NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

I imagine it won't be cheap at that size

I doubt I'll have it that exact size, actually I'm not sure where it'd go, shoulder or back. Shoulder would probably be best, since noone would really it see it were it to be placed on my back.

I don't particularly like shoulder tattoos, but whatever floats your boat.

Like goafer go for somebody talented in that area.

EEvil, I'd love that, but it has to be done well. I'm generally anti-"picture" tattoos cause it's so rare that they looks great. But that's kinda "cartoony" enough, that it should work.

Do eet. Rogue's the best.

042408rogue08_01.jpg

I have a question can a fairly skinny bloke pull of a half sleeve? As i have wanted one for ages but never thought it would look good due to me being skinny. But quite a few people have said a half sleeve will look ok as long as it isn't tribal (which i wouldn't have anyway).

Might just be me but I think that looks pretty shit. I like sleeves to have two or three big designs that are connected with a pattern than just one big one.

Might just be me but I think that looks pretty shit. I like sleeves to have two or three big designs that are connected with a pattern than just one big one.

Technically that tattoo is amazing, in terms of blackwork, linework etc, but yes I agree its not a design for everyone.

Well im thinkin of a navy pin up girl. with other naval related things to make up the rest. Ive found a good artist in lancaster on the inernet im planng on going to speak to her this weekend. If you saw the first tatto kat von d did on miami ink it will probably be on a very simaler theme to that.

The only thing im worried about is that im too skinny. That tattoo looks good on that guy but hen he has the lip and ear piercings to go with it. There things i just cant have. Im unsure how it will look n i hate to say this as its a shit term but a 'normal' person (i apolasgise fr that but i cant think of a better term and you know what i mean).

Has anyone got any good resorces for pin ups ive had a look on google images and i havent seen any that really stand out, there are some nice ones but nothing that makes me think that is the ONE.

Well im thinkin of a navy pin up girl. with other naval related things to make up the rest. Ive found a good artist in lancaster on the inernet im planng on going to speak to her this weekend. If you saw the first tatto kat von d did on miami ink it will probably be on a very simaler theme to that.

The only thing im worried about is that im too skinny. That tattoo looks good on that guy but hen he has the lip and ear piercings to go with it. There things i just cant have. Im unsure how it will look n i hate to say this as its a shit term but a 'normal' person (i apolasgise fr that but i cant think of a better term and you know what i mean).

Has anyone got any good resorces for pin ups ive had a look on google images and i havent seen any that really stand out, there are some nice ones but nothing that makes me think that is the ONE.

Meh people always assume anything on miami ink is the highest standard, when infact quite alot of the pieces on there are semi-core tattooing. Although granted kat von d herself is very good.

But she's no bez.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168214346&albumID=107071&imageID=35302107

bwuaaahaha.

Anyway, yes he has piercings, but there's alot of skinny guys who have sleeves/tattoos that don't have any other modifications. If you want the tattoo danny why on earth should it stop you?

Because he's a normal person, bad spelling, ignorance and all.

Bore off. If you read my semi legibale text again you will see what i mean. Yeah my english is crap so what. It hasnt held me back in life im sure theres plenty of things I can do and hae done that you woudnt be able to get your head around.

Im not normal im far from it. But i just look like joe bloggs. Its not being ignorent. I dont look down on people that look anyother way. I just cant look like that myself.

Im not ignorent i just have views that are different to yours. If you want to talk to me about them PM me and we will do it on MSN not an issue.

Bah you two.

Some of my favourite artists:

1. Bez ( http://www.myspace.com/triplesixstudios)

l_7451948441e54e048d2110b919794be0.jpg

(I cannot begin to tell you all how amazing this piece is, its weird, but so so good.)

2. Nigel (http://www.nineboycesstreet.com/nigel/)

thumbs_6_vbirds-flat.jpg

3. Cecil Porter (http://www.myspace.com/cecilportertattoos)

l_2b658d81520b4b0dac38f6aea63c7625.jpg

4. swastika-freakshop (although these guys don't tattoo anymore, they are still bloody amazing: http://www.little-swastika.com/en/news.html Oh and none of this nazi bollocks either.)

13_neu.jpg

5. Nikko (http://www.myspace.com/nikkotattsu)

643453607_l.jpg

I'll leave it at that. Might do more later. Depending.

*gasp* at Catwoman. One of my favourite things ever in a film. Although it makes her look like a crackwhore with the bloodshot eyes. (Technically brilliant though)

I don't get the first one with the eyes...why's it fuzzy?

*gasp* at Catwoman. One of my favourite things ever in a film. Although it makes her look like a crackwhore with the bloodshot eyes. (Technically brilliant though)

I don't get the first one with the eyes...why's it fuzzy?

The middle bit?

Probably because he didn't do that bit and doesn't want to show what he hasn't done.

I thought of you Paj when I posted catwoman, there's a fair few geeky tattoos he's done comic wise. Its awesome. :love:

I was thinking of posting more artists later, its always nice to have a tattoo/piercing thread filled with nice pictures.

If you want the tattoo danny why on earth should it stop you?

I guess im just a bit insecure about how skinny i am. Thats the real reason.

I agree with waht you say about miami ink there are a lot of tattoos i would say are of a shit design. But then some of the people come in with some crazy ideas that will never really work. But kat von d is probably my fav artist that i have seen. Probably because i am really in to black and grey and just her style anyway, and she does it so well.

Those tattoos are of a really good standered but i have never really been in to colour at all.

I guess im just a bit insecure about how skinny i am. Thats the real reason.

I agree with waht you say about miami ink there are a lot of tattoos i would say are of a shit design. But then some of the people come in with some crazy ideas that will never really work. But kat von d is probably my fav artist that i have seen. Probably because i am really in to black and grey and just her style anyway, and she does it so well.

Those tattoos are of a really good standered but i have never really been in to colour at all.

For you black work I enjoy.

Bob Tyrrell

http://bobtyrrell.com/galleries/index.php?album=Portraits

portrait_289.jpg

Most people I'd recommend black work wise also do alot of colour as well. I think Nigel at nine is the only guy I know of (that'd I'd send you to) that does just black work.

Here's mine on my wrist (palm side). I'd obviously just had it done.

Gonna get my sleeve done at some point.

4194_81689293747_733533747_1741985_3698122_n.jpg

For you black work I enjoy.

Bob Tyrrell

http://bobtyrrell.com/galleries/index.php?album=Portraits

portrait_289.jpg

Most people I'd recommend black work wise also do alot of colour as well. I think Nigel at nine is the only guy I know of (that'd I'd send you to) that does just black work.

Some nice work there shame hes in america.

Where is nigel located?

Some nice work there shame hes in america.

Where is nigel located?

Nine (the place where nigel and the gang are!) is in brighton. I could recommend other artists, for the most part these are just the best of the best that I personally would only go to, but for others they see things differently and prefer other tattooists.

I know Gerry in Derby is really good, considered going to him for a while. Theres place in birmingham as well I'd go to. Etc.

im going to go and speak to emma in aurora this weekend i think.

http://www.auroratattoo.co.uk/gallery/index.php?level=picture&id=302#

I want a pin up to be part of the piece obviously thats far larger than what i would be getting and its not a picture i would start with either but i do like he look it has.

Will probably be ages before i get it will wait until i have a few weeks off work so that it has time to do most of the healing before i am in mud and shitty water.

Edited by danny
clicked the img button instead of the link one

Her work is abit weird, some of its really nice and then some pieces shes done just look weird and crap.