NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

That sounds oddly familiar. Good line.

£10 a letter is a weird rate to charge. I've never known somebody to do that..

Just mocked up what the FMA human transmutation circle looks like without the text. No doubt I'll end up with this on me at some point.

Circlenotext.jpg

Booked the tattoo for the 6th of feb. Could have had it any time in jan but i know im going to be up to my waist in muddy water for most of jan so probably not the best idea to get a tattoo on my leg.

In the end i went with 'Evil will triumph if good men do nothing'

Its costing £100 he said normally he charges £10 a letter (and i know people who have paid him that) I could have had it done for a lot less but this guy has a good rep and i would rather just pay that bit extra. If i live until im 75 its only £2 a year.

That's only if you don't get them retouched when they fade

By the time that happens i probably wont care any way haha.

Meh, you should, tattoos look crap when faded and if its important you should care enough to get it touched up!

I know but i meant when im 40 or something. I was just joking becasue she said it would cost me more over my life.

I know but i meant when im 40 or something. I was just joking becasue she said it would cost me more over my life.

It will do if you.

A. don't look after it and it needs re-touching up

B. The artist draws too deep and makes it spread.

and many other reasons. But hey-ho, which artist are you going for?

Its a place in barrow called Ink'd he did my first one. And hes got a good rep, been dong it for over 20 years.

Yeah some of my tats aren't exactly perfect and could do with touching up. I've got a few wee spots that have either scabbed off (unlikely tbh) or just not been that exact. So touching up is a pretty certain thing.

A decent tattoo artist should retouch for free if it was their mistake.

Its a place in barrow called Ink'd he did my first one. And hes got a good rep, been dong it for over 20 years.

Hmm I've heard of Ink'd before, but I can't recall if it was good or bad. Experince doesn't mean much in the trade anymore, I know guys who've been doing it for only two years and have some stunning portfolios!

But still, make sure we get some pict0rs on here when you've had it done, always nice to see peoples work.

I think theres more than one Ink'd as i searched online for him before. Yeah i will do just wish i didnt have to wait until feb. I could have had it on monday next week but im not home until tuesday.

I think theres more than one Ink'd as i searched online for him before. Yeah i will do just wish i didnt have to wait until feb. I could have had it on monday next week but im not home until tuesday.

I couldn't find the websites, but I'll have a look round when I have more time.

Photo014.jpg

I got sent on leave early and just thaght i would nip in to see if he had any cancelations it seems a lot of people didnt have as much money the week before xmas as they thaght so i got inthe monday before christmas. Cant get a decent picture out of my phone though. Im happy with it looks better when im naked rather than just a random bit of leg in a picture.

I like it. Not a massive fan of words only, but it seems to fit well on your leg.

I've been looking for a tattoo for my left wrist for a while now and I'm quite liking the look of my sig. Just need to rejigger it to make it more square to fit.

Not sure if I've posted this before but...

1Bvq

on my left wrist. Kinda hard to get a decent picture of it so it's not as skewiff as it looks.

I like it. Not a massive fan of words only, but it seems to fit well on your leg.

I've been looking for a tattoo for my left wrist for a while now and I'm quite liking the look of my sig. Just need to rejigger it to make it more square to fit.

Get the Theme Fest logo. Or a nod to Theme Fest.

Like Phils face.

Or a grill with a turd on and if anyone asks you can just say "I love sausages."

Not sure if I've posted this before but...

1Bvq

on my left wrist. Kinda hard to get a decent picture of it so it's not as skewiff as it looks.

I'm sure I've seen something (possibly on Jackass) where they had a list of challenges. One was to get a maths equation tattoo. It is linked to that?

Some rejiggering:

FFTBfullcopy.png

Would have to go sideways methinks. Not sure how I feel about that. Would also need the tattoo artist to make the ribbon look a bit weathered and sort the text out so that it works better with it.

What does the 2+2=4 symbolise, SPAMBOT?

I actually quite like it, but wanna know the reasoning.

I'm sure I've seen something (possibly on Jackass) where they had a list of challenges. One was to get a maths equation tattoo. It is linked to that?

Some rejiggering:

FFTBfullcopy.png

Would have to go sideways methinks. Not sure how I feel about that. Would also need the tattoo artist to make the ribbon look a bit weathered and sort the text out so that it works better with it.

I'd say the position on your wrist would have to be quite large for that kinda detail, even somebody like bez would have a hard job getting detail like that in such a small space!

Ah bez's work, how I love thee.

I'd say the position on your wrist would have to be quite large for that kinda detail, even somebody like bez would have a hard job getting detail like that in such a small space!

Ah bez's work, how I love thee.

Yeah, I was thinking that. The font will almost definately have to change. I'm thinking sideways on my lower arm now. From elbow to wrist on the inside. Not sure yet, just "thinking out loud".

Some more resizing/rejiggering. This is about the same size as it would be (if you click fullsize, obviously). Might still be a bit too detailed.

FFTBfull2copy.png

Edited by Goafer

I actually quite like it, but wanna know the reasoning.

Im assuming it was to help him cheat during exams

Haha yeah I saw that too but it's nothing to do with that.

I'm assuming it was to help him cheat during exams

This is literally what I tell anyone who asks as I can never be bothered to explain.

Umm verrry simply it's to do with Ninteen Eighty Four, probably my favourite novel. You'd really need to read it. I love every inch of that book and it's just eerily prophetic. Read that book and take a look at modern day life (in the UK and London especially) and although it's not as extreme as in the book, it's not all that far off and getting closer all the time.

Throughout the book the state rewrites history and declares ridiculous things to be true. The citizens are brainwashed to love 'Big Brother' and to accept and not question anything the state tells them. To even think wrongly is a crime and the cameras are always watching. Anyway, the protaganist begins to have negative and illegal thoughts. In one part he ponders whether if Big Brother declared 2+2=5 and everyone believed it, would that make it true? He also says something like "Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted all else follows."

Eventually the state realise the main character is starting to have free thought and successfully break him back down. Near the end of the book he writes 2+2=5, I think in the dirt on the ground, symbolising his lack of free thought once again.

So yeah, basically to do with that. A symbol of freedom and to show I won't be broken. To pre-empt the more pedantic of you, yes, you can quite easily argue that maybe 2+2=4 because we're brainwashed to think so and maybe it's more free to think 2+2=5. But the above is what it means to me and with a tattoo, that's all that matters.

Stunning. I read half of 1984 5 years ago, but yeah I know the gist. Coolio.

I listened to the audiobook (At work I might add. May as well do something vaguely thought provoking to break the monotony) and watched the movie of 1984. It's rather special.

Yeah, I was thinking that. The font will almost definately have to change. I'm thinking sideways on my lower arm now. From elbow to wrist on the inside. Not sure yet, just "thinking out loud".

Some more resizing/rejiggering. This is about the same size as it would be (if you click fullsize, obviously). Might still be a bit too detailed.

FFTBfull2copy.png

It should be alright for that size, but I'd definately have to say go to an artist who's very very good at people/animals. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone nearby.