N-Europe

Biggest Change in your life?

Kirkatronics

When I moved to Shanghai last year. Nearly one year on, I am loving it. Free massages and cheap clothes for everyone!

Gah, this bastard gets to see the WFC in person :(

Anyway, biggest for me will have been my Dad moving out when i was in Year 5.. so i was 9/10 i think. Awful.

pretty much my entire LIFE changed last year; i graduated, i decided to move to japan, i broke up with my boyfriend of 7 years, i went on holiday, i decided art probably wasnt the right career for me and teaching might just be, i started going out with someone awesome (^_______^)/ and subsequently made many new friends who are all awesome... i got a student railcard! and a mobile phone contract! i quit the weekend job i'd had for 3 years and started saving for japan with 2 other jobs...

lot of things have changed for me... :smile: and i like them all.

WEll that + tall buildings sounds like a city i want to go to.

Open invitation it is then! I walked down a street earlier full of "back room" massage parlours and I had hardly any cash with me and not an ATM in sight.

The worst part is I can't remember where the street is now. :( I know it's nearby, but WHERE??

And Bluey, I know a couple of good agencies to get you a job in Japan if you are interested.