NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domo Kun

The Ultimate Question

The 360 has PSP connectivity in that you can play media from it, I wasn't aware there were any other compelling reasons

360, more of my friends have it, making it better online.

and halo 3, condemned 1, bioshock, gears of war 1/2, fable 2, splinter cell conviction, gta exclusive content, plenty of demos, new mini games, game videos. :)

It also feels more organised than a PS3, with everything nicely displayed when you turn it on, friends easy accessible, as is everything. Neat n tidy :)

But i am gonna have to lend a ps3 for metal gear me thinks.

And at the moment, the psp is winning my attention. Thats only till GTA comes tho

It also feels more organised than a PS3, with everything nicely displayed when you turn it on, friends easy accessible, as is everything. Neat n tidy :)

I think the PS3 looks tidier. I've got a 320GB hard drive in it and I can fly to anything I want pretty quickly. It never stutters like I find with the 360 and you can see 15 second preview of everything as the file's icon. It looks incredibly slick.

I think it is ace that the 360 comes with a headset, something I sometimes miss with the PS3. Yes I have a headset but it is basically silent online because most other people don't, if one had come with the machine I think that would have been better. Having said that, a lot of the shite I hear on XBL just puts me off playing online altogether.

I refuse to pay for online now since the PS3 does it so seamlessly for free and with MGS4 and LBP coming out I can only see myself playing my PS3 more and more.

I think both consoles are fantastic but massive hard drive, wireless copying from my PC and the fact it doesn't sound like the NASA space launches makes the PS3 my favorite.

No bumping :)

The point of this topic was to help Domo Kun decide what console to buy, he chose, he bought it. Now it serves no purpose and is an argument waiting to happen

*locked*

Sign in to follow this