NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
er-no

Music Video: Never Leave Me Alone

Hey people of Revo! :) As a few of you know, I freelance in tv and film, but most recently have been working on my own projects and starting my own company.

This is the most recent project I have worked on which also involved my production company Jam

I was mainly responsible for the grading, which went through many many different variations before this final was decided. The edit as it stands is up here on youtube and I believe the video is currently being sent to various music video channels!

Hope you enjoy, during production we used the new arsenal of equipment I have access to including tracking, steadycam and a small 20ft crane.

:) Hopefully something a lot bigger soon! :)

It'll always be Cube-Europe to me.. but for some reason 'Cubeions' didn't sound right! So I went for the next best thing :)

Awesome vid! The only real problem I could spot is the black lines at the top and bottom varied quite alot. There were a few other things but im sure you were on a tiny budget which never helps anything.

Slightly off topic at uni my lecturer made a video with no budget at all. Veto Silver

________

NEVADA MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Edited by fex

Question, who else really likes the song..?

Also, Soulja Boy has nothing on this guy's dance.

What camera was that filmed on?

Cannon XL2 or something similar?

We have hose and the Z1's at uni, they are pretty nice.

Nicely shot bt not convinced by the decision to use drama with construction. And the acting is AWFUL :) Looks nice though.

I just shot a music vid over the weekend, when its edited I'll whack that up here! You got any more work?

Sign in to follow this