NEurope
EchoDesiato

Happy New Year!

I spent it in the company of a room full of attractive chinese ladies who were making eyes at me...

...along with my girlfriend who was scowling at all of them.

Since everyone was discussing how their new year went in the "Happy New Year!" thread there was no need for a seperate one, *merge* :)

2008 is so crap

Thanks to fireworks scaring one of my cats away, I'll probably never see her again (she's blind, and almost certainly can't find her way home - she got lost in next door's garden the other day).

A late night party at my friends house, involving lots, and lots of alcohol. Whoooopsiieee..

nye07flyerv8ru2.jpg

was freaking awesome :D

urgh - stock font!

oh graphic design, where HAVE you gone?! :nono: that colour palette and the image at the top are really nice, but the crappy fonts and layout let it down SOOO much.

</pompous designer>

i got a bit too drunk last night with my 4 glasses of wine and a whiskey shot at midnight ~ i thought i'd be ok but the guy whose house it was had cats, so in all my wisdom i took an antihistamine tablet with my first glass of wine... eheh. not a good plan. but i had a good time! it was a great party!! and although i had nobody to kiss at midnight (silly tradition :heh:) i had plenty of friends to hug. and that's all you need really... ^___^

£100 champagne and hundreds of thousands of punds worth of fireworks. Good riddence to 07 quite frankly, time to start over.

My head hurts, I went to Peckham last night randomly saw a few of my former uni friends got utterly trashed and went to a pub/club thingy on Old Kent Road. Dont really remember much of it I do know I drank half a bottle of JD before I went out though. And woke up with £25 this morning which was a bonus.

I still feel bloody sick ¬_¬

I was on mainly lager, but one guy had whisky.. which we were putting in the lager. That and strongbows.

Happy new year everyone.

Was meant to be going up town to a little indie club but my girlfriend got mugged on sunday night and was a bit shaken still so we went to her sisters instead who lives in a top floor flat and we stood on her balcony and watched all the fireworks. Could just about see the ones from the London Eye which was good.

I greeted the New Year by watching WWE Monday Night Raw.

I'm not a fan of the whole 'Happy New Year' shtuff...

Happy New Year to all, spent my New year getting completely bladdered and gatecrashing a party at 2am on my own as well.

Spend up until 1am in my local watching a live duo and a comedian on stage, then left at shut-tap and moved on to the party which i gatecrashed then went home at 3:30am.

Happy new year everyone and I just remember that I have been on c-e/n-e boards for five years now.