NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mike-zim

Recommended MMORPG

i have been looking into getting an MMORPG. does anyone play one or can anyone recommend one to me.

i am a newbie at this.

really?!?!?! that is extortionate.

but when you say it as £9 a month it doesn't sound so bad.

Im gonna start playing Wow in a couple of days (before the weekend).

Got myself a free account from a friend with 10days free playing. Who can refuse that!

And £9 a month isnt much.

well i would have to agree. free is good. i really want to get it now but there are people who say it is very repeatative. not keen if so.

if your after free then "guild wars" is supposed to be good :)

WOW IS the best MMORPG at the mo thou ive been playing it for over 6 months and still play it reguarly and enjoy it :)....new content on patchs every month good blizzard support as well cant go wrong...for £8.99 a month you get ur moneys worth no worries there. Also theres burning crusade expansion pack coming middle of next year

Yes get WoW, but be prepared to be heavily addicted to it, to the point you forget about real people. And i wouldn't really recommend any class it's all down to what you would like to do in game, damage dealing,healing, tanking etc..

I heard Life is the best one going, you level up once a year and get some realistic jobs and experiences in the package. Best part is there's no subscription fees unless your parents charge you rent.

i have been speaking to some other people and it seems WOW is the most recommended. i will do some research on it first then i think i will buy it.

I heard Life is the best one going, you level up once a year and get some realistic jobs and experiences in the package. Best part is there's no subscription fees unless your parents charge you rent.

that games addictive , im on the £100 a month parent rent package

AVOID Guild Wars. It's free for a reason, it's terrible. It has all the depth of a puddle. And ever character has to wear a gay cape. Not a cool Batman style cape. A gay cape that you would expect to see Dale Winton wearing....

Also the Everquest games are crap.

Star Wars Galaxies is good and from what I've heard WOW is far and away the best. Not played it though.

well thank you everyone. i have just ordered WoW. i will see you online soon
Better call up your friends and wish them farewell, say your goodbyes to your family and quit school/your job.

Say goodbye to your life until you hit level 60.

(WoW is an awesome game, have fun.)

City of Heroes and City of Villains, now with Supergroup Bases, Player vs Player Zones and a joint monthly fee of £8.99 for both.

zaraki - for recommendation it really depends what u want to do...if you want to be a damage dealer be a rouge, want to be "tank" i.e heavy armour etc be warrior. Im a human paladin lvl 60 (full lawbringer armour) i love me paladin i got plate armour, can heal, can reserect dead guys during fights.

The is also mage that can cast powerful spells same with warlock, theres priest that is great healer and theres druid that can heal and also can be a tank cause of "bear form"

for the peeps that play it - my guild killed razorgore yesterday in blackwing lair :D

I am still waiting for it to be delivered. but this will be my first ever mmorpg. i will have to think long and hard which side i am on. i was thinking it would be nice to be a bad guy.

Play ultima online, you can download it and play it online for free. Not the official servers though.

And you have to like 2d. Although there is a 3d version.

WoW is dangerous. Be prepared to trade your life in exchange for it. (Not that i'm saying that's a bad trade).

i used to play ultima online with bro and couple of mates. Then one day when me and bro got the money for a castle we put all our cool stuff on the roof to show off...we had a fence going around it...plants...fountain a chest inside with cool stuff in. Then some bastard hacker came and nicked all our stuff me and bro went to castle to find nothing in our chest and the armour gone..the admins couldnt do anything about it grrr. (all stuff was locked down)

completely drained the spirit out of us so we quit and started playing team fortress again

i started playing WoW last night. it was brilliant. i cant believe i have never played this game before.

i started playing WoW last night. it is brilliant. i cant believe i have never played this game before

Sign in to follow this