NEurope
DiemetriX

Knocked up - not the movie :(

I might have screwed up, and I guess a lot you you guys are doing a happy dance now.

Basically I may have knocked up my female friend which I was not dating.

We have been "enjoying our selfs" for quite some time and I know that she has feelings for me. I did my best to reject her but she used common female tricks to stay where she is. Yesterday she told me she has been feeling nauseous in the mornings and that she MAY have forgotten to take the pill once. offcourse she "forgot" to tell me this and rather seduced me anyway.

Although I know she Isn't in any way ready for a child and that her parents will probably stop talking to her, I can't stop but to think she consciously or subconsciously did this to force me into a relationship.

I just hope she's sick and not pregnant. But If she is pregnant I'll do whats right.She is a great girl, and although we have our differences I can see it working. But what is a relationship without love?

And while some would totally freak out by this I can't say I am.

I actually think It's impossible for me to feel negative emotions. Think I may have to go to a shrink for that, but TBH. I love being happy all the time :yay:

Dude.

Look, just take it easy, it's the worst feeling in the world when you know you've lost control of your life and someone else is tlling you how it's going to be for the next 17 years.

If she's pregnant, either consider adoption or abortion, both are real options despite what some might say. But for heavens sakes, if you have the child, stick by it or at the very least do the right thing by them.

Though on personal note, there was a girl I know who tried this on me... her ass hit the ground hard. Not physically, of course. I have known several women who have used preganancy as a way to trap a man and then enjoy a work-free life on the payroll of the government.

Dude.

Look, just take it easy, it's the worst feeling in the world when you know you've lost control of your life and someone else is tlling you how it's going to be for the next 17 years.

If she's pregnant, either consider adoption or abortion, both are real options despite what some might say. But for heavens sakes, if you have the child, stick by it or at the very least do the right thing by them.

Though on personal note, there was a girl I know who tried this on me... her ass hit the ground hard. Not physically, of course. I have known several women who have used preganancy as a way to trap a man and then enjoy a work-free life on the payroll of the government.

I'll go with that my mate goes out with a girl who has two kids does fuck all, takes drugs and he wonders why I disagree that he should have a kid with her...

Get her to take a pregnancy test and show you it before going any further.....

Well, say you want to be there when she takes it.

Congratulations...... If you don't want the baby you should really consider adoption over abortion imo......

Get yourself to a family planning clinic or whatever equivalent you may have and get a test before you freak out.

And you should've been wearing :nono:

What? A guy can't be a bit promiscuous?

I hope for you that she isn't, because clearly you don't want her to be.

Tough break. Make sure she isn't lying to you first of all. A girl tried that on my brother. If she is pregnant then either stick by her and live out a loveless relation ship or get it aborted. Theres nothing wrong with it no matter what anyone says.

If she has gotten pregnant just to get you in a relationship, she seems a little on the edge to me. I haven't seen anyone else mention it, and it's not a good way to start thinking, but have you considered possibilities of it not being yours? Is there one? The fact you wanna do the right thing and stand by it is good, but do consider the options available(abortion and adoption).

(and obv the first thing to do is confirm she IS pregnant)

Um... That is tough. Well, like they said, take things easy do all the tests and go to family planning. Just stay cool, like you usually are.

I can't help but suspect you may not have the healthiest relationship with sex you could have.

That is true.

What goes around comes around, you should have been more careful.

Indeed.

And you say didn't even like her that much? Then you shouldn't have had sex with her and dumped her.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you make the right decisions.

Congratulations...... If you don't want the baby you should really consider adoption over abortion imo......

I'm against Abortions so I agree. But I'd rather keep the baby. I'd be a great father ;)

Get yourself to a family planning clinic or whatever equivalent you may have and get a test before you freak out.

I'm not freaking out. I'm taking things strangely calm.

And wearing a condom is like eating a chocolate with the wrapper on. She was supposed to be on the pill. This is all her fault. (not that I'll ever tell her that).

Tough break. Make sure she isn't lying to you first of all. A girl tried that on my brother. If she is pregnant then either stick by her and live out a loveless relation ship or get it aborted. Theres nothing wrong with it no matter what anyone says.

Altough abit on the edge, she's a great girl. And I'm sure I could love her if I tried, but then again I can also be a father and single. No problem there Imo.

Abortion on the other hand is not something I would ever consider, All tough the girl obviously has the right to chose.

I haven't seen anyone else mention it, and it's not a good way to start thinking, but have you considered possibilities of it not being yours? Is there one? The fact you wanna do the right thing and stand by it is good, but do consider the options available(abortion and adoption).

(and obv the first thing to do is confirm she IS pregnant)

I really should confirm it. If she's pregnant it is indeed mine.

Indeed.

And you say didn't even like her that much? Then you shouldn't have had sex with her and dumped her.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you make the right decisions.

I didn't have sex with her and dump her. And she's the one that wants all the sex. I tried to stop this mad relationship ages ago. And it's now when I gave her an ultimatum this happened (we were supposed to stop having sex from next year, she hated the idea. But I put my foot down) baby or not, she ain't getting no lovin' now. (for a good while at least)

Punch her in the stomach.

Falcon%20Punch.jpeg

Sit her down, find out if she is really pregnant, if she is discuss, adoption and keeping it, since you said you dont belive in abortion i geuss you dont see it as an option.

Sit her down, find out if she is really pregnant, if she is discuss, adoption and keeping it, since you said you dont belive in adoption i geuss you dont see it as an option.

haha what? he said he was against abortion, not adoption.

I'm against Abortions so I agree. But I'd rather keep the baby.

From experience,* I would go for that option.

*experience is from the point of view of the possible child.

And wearing a condom is like eating a chocolate with the wrapper on. She was supposed to be on the pill. This is all her fault. (not that I'll ever tell her that).

Uh huh, did you ever have a sex-ed lesson? Of course condoms are not great, if people liked wearing condoms, there'd never be any unplanned pregnancies. Don't shift the blame, the pill isn't 100%. Basically you're blaming her while admitting that it's because she tempted you and you didn't have the guts to get out of this ages ago. Everyone knows the only 100% protection is abstinence and since you apparently don't even want a relationship with this girl, sounds like that's what you should've really been using.

I went to a clinic with my girlfriend a few months ago and they gave us two boxes of pills and 30 free extra safe durex. Now why would they give us both if they think one is fine?

I'm not trying to be harsh, just realistic. If you think you're ready to really provide for a kid and bring it up, great, I'm sure you can do the right thing ultimately. Maybe you can afford all the things like a family home, healthcare, clothes, food, transport, daycare, school etc etc etc. - but isn't it better to bring a child up in a world with parents that have a future lined up together?