NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Dinged 60 today. Enjoying Outland, and got myself in a decent guild. I need to some how become unaddicted so my Uni work is affected :S.

Been on 50 for a few weeks, super depressed that my Macbook wouldn't be able to handle raids, so essentially the end game stuff, but now I just ordered a PC so I am YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY.

Back to leveling. Looks like some guild drama has been going down while I've been gone.

Froze my account today, with GTA tomorrow and Age of Conan out soon, won't have time to play WoW.

Sold all my primals/enchanting materials/skins etc, from TBC and bought 3 Nether Vortex's with Badges which I then sold on AH, reason for this is because I probably won't come back till WotlK, so might aswell sell all TBC stuff now. Made 6577gold in total (Mage has Epic flyer aswell ^^)

Just give Wotlk so I can have my Death Knight <3

Went up 3 levels to 35 yesterday, did pretty well by my standards. Have just under 150G so far, quite happy as I have enough to buy my mount straight away once I hit 40 :)

Going through STV right now and I hate the damn place. Good place for leveling sure but its just so damn big and takes ages to get anywhere.

I'm not crazy about STV, I like my zones flat, like Tanaris.

Tonight: Boosted my good friend through Stockades, it's actually really fun. Started my Dranei Mage 'Linguini', and got him up a few levels. Let my little brother back home have a few hours on his Dwarf Hunter, then I'm going dinosaur hunting with Sammler the Dwarf Rogue, slayer of Gaz'Rilla, conquerer of hearts.

for all you levelling peeps there is an addon called questhelper that will check the quests in your log and tell you the most efficient way to do them :)

i havent played wow in 6 months. best thing i ever did was quit. such a time sink.

Keep telling yourself that!

Someone on the Guild earlier as boosting themselves on two computers. I have seen it all!

lol that is what my brother used to do.

but i truely am glad i stopped playing WoW. I enjoyed my time while it lasted but in the end it is a game, too many people are obsessed.

I totally agree with you, when I was playing on my old account a year or two ago I was addicted to it, raids were all that mattered and I would often skip going out with my mates just so I could go to Kara or lovely Heroics, but thats all (hopefully!) behind me now.

Only really playing on my new account so I can see what WoTLK is like when it comes out, just wanna get my guy to 70 in time so I can try it when it hits Ireland.

I totally just skipped going out drinking in town and onto the union to do Sunken Temple.

Sunken Temple was pretty awesome though!

Wish I could get a group with the balls to do the whole thing!

problem with ST is that it is old content now. No one will do it. everyone is in outland. well thats the way it was a few months ago.

It's a five-man now. A 70 shaman took us through this morning bless him.

s'funny how wow rocks your socks while you play but if you take time off it seems a bit weak sauce compared to console games. I mean, right now, GTA4 is miles better. i don't miss it at all.

Someone told me it used to be a ten man. Maybe they were confused!

And for me Dan: it's the other way around. Everything just seems so weak sauce compared to WoW, apart from other online games like COD, CS etc. When I play a console game I just think wow, this is so, so expensive, so restrictive, short, incentive-less

WoW is like a full meal, and most console games (GTA probably excluded) are like a tiny snack.

It's because you have forgotten

Don't punish yourself

Come to Winterspring with me

oh god, fucking winterspring! I hated that place so, so much by the time I left.

"sorry, I have to kill how many yeti's to grind through this questless hellhole? aaaaaaaaah!"

The drop rate on the Yeti Fur is not good. I need to go get the horns now.

I am spreading my time between Winterspring and Blasted Lands. Need to get to 58 by Monday evening so me and my bud can go to the Outlands together. New PC on Monday so I will be able to see background textures!

Damn, I just found out you can go past the maximum specs in WoW through the console commands, been searching for something like it for ages.

WoW is like a full meal, and most console games (GTA probably excluded) are like a tiny snack.

WoW is like a Big Mac: seemingly filling yet ultimately devoid of all sustenance, leaving you empty and questioning why you even bothered with it.

Well I've never had so much fun. I've haven't played a game for as long as this since Zelda OOT, or Pokemon. I haven't had fun like this since Zelda or Pokemon.

You are denying yourself pleasures because you know they are so great, so rich

Of course, this is the famous never-ending 8.99 a month Big Mac

When it ends, I will remember this fantastic journey, and stare at my 3rd framed on the wall and say 'It was worth it'