NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

I am playing at the mo, freaking awesome! But I cant make a death night :S

Need to reach Level 50 before you can become one.

In org peopel wher talking about a guy that had a lvl 59 Death Knight already an hour or so ago. Crazy.

Need to reach Level 50 before you can become one.

Need to be level 55 mate ;)

It's lvl 70 you have to be to unlock the ability to make a DK. My bro is going to go and pick it up in about half an hour but I'm not hopeful of getting a go on it before going to uni.

When I logged off last night at about 1am UK time there was a few 60 DK's but no level 71's yet. I'm swapping my main for wrath from my 70 hunter to my (now level 59) rogue.

I'm hoping in a weeks time when I get my rogue to 68 that for the most part there wont be too many ppl in the starting zones of Northrend.

I got a collectors edition, woop, ppl are loving 'frosty' the pet when I'm levelling my rogue in Outland :)

I didn't really do much last night, though I got 4 bars of exp from doing quests in Outland, wait till it went live, handed them in. Then went to Northrend, looked for a little bit and logged off. Won't be questing till later on.

The amount of people not in my class today because of wow made me lol. Even my tutor (who plays quite abit apprently, she's awesome) had it in her bag ready to play when she gets home!

I really need to play more to decide whether I get the expansions...hmm I can play now..

What server are you on?

Waiting for Zero to get on so he can install wotlk and we can get questing :heh:

What server are you on?

Waiting for Zero to get on so he can install wotlk and we can get questing :heh:

auchindoun?

wut? I thought you just needed a level 55 to create DK?

you do, level 55+ to get a DK

*Watches install going* FASTER

Gonna make a quick DK, hope the name I want isn't taken, and then hopping onto my druid w00t

I'm Alliance (Naturine my main)

Going Tauren for Death Knight though, I wouldn't mind having a horde alt, but christ I ahte the starting levels of them, so getting one at 55 is all good.

27 minutes >>

Damn you, 387 ;-;

I have a feeling I ain't getting on for a looong time tonight

*reads some WoWhead stuff to pass the time*

Hells yeah, i'm online

I didn't skip one of my practicals at uni to get home earlier.. >_>

I'm level 71 now, must be almost finished with the quests in Borean Tundra.

Thats me finished for the night. The amount of people in the starting areas is unreal. The general chat is almost as bad as the barrens but, I guess thats what really happens when you get too many people in one area.

Me and ShadowV7 got half way through 70 and should make 71 tomorrow. We were thinking about doing Utgarde Keep in Howling Fjord. Anyone else know how long it roughly takes? I was gonna tank it but i'm using mainly green gear and don't know if it would be good enough. I'm a feral Druid.

Started my DK on thunderhorn along with my 70 pally. They look badass but I am not looking forward to when i have to replace it with lameass normal gear..

Thats me finished for the night. The amount of people in the starting areas is unreal. The general chat is almost as bad as the barrens but, I guess thats what really happens when you get too many people in one area.

Me and ShadowV7 got half way through 70 and should make 71 tomorrow. We were thinking about doing Utgarde Keep in Howling Fjord. Anyone else know how long it roughly takes? I was gonna tank it but i'm using mainly green gear and don't know if it would be good enough. I'm a feral Druid.

We had a imba group so took us roughly around an hour, easy boss kills!