NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

I didn't realize the patch was that close, its 3 gb:(

Coming up as 1.62GB for me, I had 1.57GB downloaded already, considering the majority of the patch has been available to background download for two weeks.

I'm trying to install this patch now, but i've got 4.8Gg and it keeps saying "Oi, hae 6.5g or nothing", so i'm trying to make space. I don't know where 10g or so is, seems to just be used for no reason ¬_¬

Patch is taking ages to download. Had it open for a couple of hours and I'm up to 62%. Turned off my firewall to see if that improved the download but no. It's saying it's 1.62Gb when I'm downloading so it's kinda weird to see it saying 3Gb or more for some people. The madatory respec is a pain in the arse. I only found out about it when it was to late to go and write down all of my talent tree so now I'm gonna have to blag it once the patch is sorted out.

Didn't you start getting the patches a week or so ago to prepare for all this? :heh:

5.11GB now...

Ahh the joys of patch day (Constant lag and world server just went down)

Should of known this was going to happen! xD

Wanted to do some acheivement whoring!

Need to get my tailoring up from 365 to 375 before expansion!!! and I dont have enough for my epic flying mount :(

Im downloading 3.0.2 patch, 3.27gb :( should get most of it done tonight,then rest tomorrow :)

My brother had the patch installed on his pc (I'm trying to get it downloaded on my laptop) so I had a go on there. The respec has worked out better for me as it meant I could give me Warrior Titan's Grip and use a dual wield of 2 handed axes/swords/maces. Just need to find two of either and get the skills up and I'll be a god. Stormwind Harbor is alright. What's happened with Menethil though seeing as the boat from Auberdine comes to Stormwind now?

And just curious but my map, when I put it to northrend, is showing a camp/town in the Howling Fjord as if it's been visited, which is impossible.

This is stupid that it won't let me play unless I have 6 and a half gig. I have enough just now for patches and i'm planning on getting a new PC/getting space just now so why can't I play it ¬_¬

This patch is being a pain in the arse. I have it downloaded so now when it's trying to install, it's saying that I should move all of my WoW stuff to public folders to avoid patching problems. Thats all of WoW and WoW:TBC. So I said no and told it to install to its proper place on the C drive. And it's now installing all of the WoW stuff again on the C drive before installing the patch. Urgh.... can't these people do things properly.

Mine installed fine, and I managed to make a quick buck on Inscription when the server went live. Sold glyphs that will be worth mear silver in a few days for like 25g a pop.

New achievements are cool, and Retri paladins now kick ass. Apart from the lag and booting issues, i'm well chuffed with the new patch.

I'm pretty happy with it aswell. My Rogue got some cool moves and is much better at PVP now. Went around getting achievements aswell. I think I have 535 points.

Starting to work on my 2 handed dual wield at the moment. The new patch has been great for fury warriors. I believe I've got 645 points worth of achievements and I haven't bothered to get anymore that's just what I got from logging on. Not too shabby. More than I've got in several 360 games.

patch day was interesting for sure :)

got over 1600 achievement points, and that's with the only stuff I did beforehand in preperation was the exploring one :)

gonna aim for the quest ones next :)

Black Temple is piss easy now we cleared it in under 2 and a half hours without the full 25 until Illidan ;)

Mine is patching atm, after deleting a few things to free up some space (my hard drive is tiny:()

Currently on 52% :):)

Hour or so to go i reckon :heh:

In 7 minutes it got all the way up to 72% somehow :D

EDIT2: Yeh another edit :heh:

All done now, haven't been on yet though, will do in a while :)

Im surprised at the lack of comments :heh:

Anywho, im level 18 now, im rested to about 3/4 of my next level i reckon :)

In WoW related news I booked the 13th of November off work. There was no way I was gonna miss all day at uni and then all night at work on the release of WOTLK.

Recently got my Aldor and Shattered Sun Offensive rep to exhalted. Don't really know what to do now though other than work on other rep and achievements. No point trying for gear because it'll be obsolete in a few days.

^ not really. Any epic gear available to you now will be above anything available for the first few levels of Lich King so it's kind of worth the upgrade in gear.

Who else agrees that the Zombie infection world event is like the best thing ever?

On another note all my chars are prepared for Wotlk now, sold all TBC materials, bags and bank bags all cleared etc.

And just spent a crap load of gold for getting the materials to level Mining and Blacksmithing up to 300 (To boost my DK's profession). So I'm now down to 4500g xD

Roll on Wrath of the Lich King now <3

I've been debating whether going back to WoW, or joining the Dark Side (WAR, which has only just started, but is incredibly well regarded). Anyone care to advise on what I should do?

Who else agrees that the Zombie infection world event is like the best thing ever?

On another note all my chars are prepared for Wotlk now, sold all TBC materials, bags and bank bags all cleared etc.

And just spent a crap load of gold for getting the materials to level Mining and Blacksmithing up to 300 (To boost my DK's profession). So I'm now down to 4500g xD

Roll on Wrath of the Lich King now <3

It can be annoying sometimes, but then it can be extremely fun other times :heh:

Zombie infection is doing my head in. Can't enter a major city, just reminds me of one of the earlier exploits they quickly patched because major cities were being wiped out by an infection.

No, it's fucking annoying and when it happened to me in TB I simply jumped off the cliff to cleanse myself.. it's just wasting my time >_>

No, it's fucking annoying and when it happened to me in TB I simply jumped off the cliff to cleanse myself.. it's just wasting my time >_>

Its especially annoying when a stupid little level 10 (me, well im 18 very nearly 19 :heh:) comes up to you and infects you, then you just turn round and 1 hit them.

The you have to ask somebody to cure you or go to Argent Healer people,and its annoying when the auctioneers are all killed :(