NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Woop!!!

Anyone know where to preorder the CE from?!

Had a look amongst the major online retailers, nothing yet. If anyone finds it, slap it up.

Yeh saw the release date earlier. Was right with my guess. Not fussed really. My brother was happy. He's an addict. I've sort of left the game now. One lvl 70 to my name and lots of alts most of which were deleted. After I've spent about 14 months on it and I look back at playing it, I honestly don't understand why I played it. But no doubt Lich King will pull me in again, which isn't helped by the fact that my new laptop has the game installed on it (thnx bro :indeed: )

Not fussed really. My brother was happy. He's an addict. I've sort of left the game now. One lvl 70 to my name and lots of alts most of which were deleted. After I've spent about 14 months on it and I look back at playing it, I honestly don't understand why I played it. But no doubt Lich King will pull me in again, which isn't helped by the fact that my new laptop has the game installed on it (thnx bro :indeed: )

I'm exactly the same as you. I havn't played properly since about 10 month ago and only having 1 level 70 doesn't give much variety, especially as i was a warrior (/yawn). And no doubt like you i will be pulled back in. My brothers been moaning at me to start back up, but last year of sixth form needs my full attention.

I've never understood the 'I quit and can't understand why I played' thing. Sounds like bullshit rationalisation for staying away.

When I quit I'll remember I played because it was fun at the time?

I've never understood the 'I quit and can't understand why I played' thing. Sounds like bullshit rationalisation for staying away.

When I quit I'll remember I played because it was fun at the time?

Usually because people realise how much time they've wasted on a game and feel ashamed by it.

Usually because people realise how much time they've wasted on a game and feel ashamed by it.

Exactly, so you want closure that never will come

WoWScrnShot_091808_234742.jpg

I agree. I hate people who berate people who play WOW. Especially given some dont even know what they are talking about.

Trying to get my Paladin to 60+ before the expansion hits, loving it at the moment!!

Anyone manage to pre order the Collectors Edition of the expansion??

It's a legendary, Thunderfury, so I highly doubt it

Saying my manhood isn't legendary! :(

gz on Thunderfury

I hear Kungen still uses it

2wpl2dv.jpg

That is all. Squint and you'll see the dwarf rogue doing his thang! Yes that is 4 flag returns.

Pre-ordered Collector's Edition today on GAME's website. £49.99.

Finally! Level 80 Premades for us Europeans on the Beta servers!

Even though I got on the Beta servers, I didn't wanna level 70 - 80, as it would of spoiled the game for when I got it on release, but playing a level 80 straight away is different!

Can't wait to test a 80 Deathknight, will be able to make my desicion on wether or not to make one my main on November 13th

been on beta for a couple of weeks, mainly just to check out the new talents on my rogue and to get the first couple of zones mapped out so I can get ahead of the rush on launch day :)

I've hit 74 so far and all I can say is wow :)

the new zones look amazing and the new instances seem really nice as well

Im trying to get back into this, level 13 Human Warrior, im doing quests in Westfall atm, cant wait to do Deadmines ^_^

Any tips on what level i should go in first at?

If it's Deadmines you are talking about then lvl 20 if you're going in with a full party at the same lvl. If not and you're getting a run through, then anything over lvl 12.

Thankfully for you you'll probably get a group of twinks/toons/alts etc. Which is good because they'll know the instance. I remember the first time I went in back in 2005, crazy times no one knew what to do.

Well, after being totally dissapointed by Warhammer im keening up to try WotLK. I used to be totally into this game, was leader of one of the top 5 guilds on our server. Quit playing at the start of this year, but ever since I've been looking for other games to fill in my spare time...

I quit originally because it was taking up far too much of my time :P I just want to play now to fill in time, nothing too serious :)

Thankfully for you you'll probably get a group of twinks/toons/alts etc. Which is good because they'll know the instance. I remember the first time I went in back in 2005, crazy times no one knew what to do.

haha yea, first time I done deadmines back in 05 it took us 3hours :S

Patch day tomorrow, can't wait for the new talents. Been needing to change mine for a while, and held out because I'm a tired bastard.

*Dragonblighter*

I can't wait for the new patch, got myself my 70 druid (Nelf) who'sd jsut floating around until lich King is out, I'm on her all the time though, can't wait for Multimob Swipe, gonna go test it out first thing tomorrow with a big bunch of mobs =p

Jsut this minute made a hunter (dwarf), i've got one on another server but jsut reading on the new pet talents and generalness, I want my Polar bear back, and one of those light up wasps in zangramarsh...maybe a devilasaur for shits and giggles

and a Mage (Draeni) for a test, heard that they're gonig to kick ass in Lich king so I thought i'd give tem a go, I like it, manas a bitch but i'm only level 20.

wheeeee!

My guild which raids 2 days per week managed to clear 3/6 in Sunwell Plateau before tomorrows nerf patch

now we're hoping to at least get a look at Kil'Jaeden before the exp hits :)