NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Takeo, roll on a RPPVP (Venture Co. Or Sporeggar).

There's an incredible drop in absolute retards. You don't even have to RP (I don't).

Rolled a Draenei Shaman on Alonsus, normal realm but meh, least i don't have to remember to kill what i'm used to calling my comrades.

Lvl 10 now, stopped cos of damn RL! *shakes fist*

The Prince is Dead! Long live the Prince! No loot for the dwarf :( We're supposed to be reading Netherspite tacs now but I shiftied over here for a few mins :P

Gratz!

Netherspite is easy compared to the luck fest that is Prince :)

well as long as you get people who know what they're doing! :)

Yeah, we've done Prince three times: once, our tank didn't have the HP, second, we got gimped by horrible Infernal placement, and third, we were blessed with a 17k tank and great Infernal placement. I died on 80 per cent after our mage overaggroed though (and I was enfeebled and running towards the healers/casters) -- this is the real cost of badge gear in Kara! Dead dwarves.

I'm suprised I had fun -- I had all but given up on PVE as a fun-free zone, where stressy and super-competitive folks hang out. But we had a good time, apart from a Pala who will hopefully be leaving soon (/sleep during tactics -- unforgivably rude!).

I'm back on PVP spec today and had a blast as usual. Considering getting the badge off-hand and speccing mutilate for a while.

Netherspite: showed our inexperience. People seem unable to follow tactics, missing their shifts, going into the wrong beams. Was a nightmare. That's why I like PVP, it's mostly just me in BGs...and you can pick a suitable arena partner (although I didn't :P).

Wrath of the Lich Kingâ„¢ beta test

You have been selected to participate in the beta test of World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King™. Welcome!

In the beta test you will get an opportunity to play the new Northrend continent, the Death Knight hero class, and character levels above 70. We look forward to your feedback on the overall experience, including quests, monsters, zones, aesthetics, and more. We would also appreciate reports on any bugs you may encounter. These can be logged using the /bug command explained below.

Finally, although the only thing I am going to do in the Beta is play the Deathknight, don't wanna play too much of it so it spoils the release for me ^^

Ha damn your lucky. I signed up but doubt i'll get chosen. Post your impressions to make us jealous :heh:

Well, I haven't played much of it yet (House/Dog sitting at my parents while they are on Holiday, and thier PC fails) but from the little I have done, it is amazing.

Deathknights starting area + introducing quests are so awesome, even if you don't plan on playing a DK, I recommend just doing the starting area quests for them! <3

Achievements are sexy aswell, I was worried about the old raid bosses and if you would get credit for them now, and it seems you do (My Shaman has killed all level 60 instance bosses and level 60 raid bosses, and I have the achievements for them!)

The way the mounts and vanity pets work now saves a massive amount of bag space, now they are in a new tab labelled "Pets" and are a spell. (My Mage has an uncanny amount of vanity pets, so I welcomed this change! <3)

Also Damage and Healing for spells have been removed, and are now just one stat called "Spell Power" same for critical strike rating.

Another little addition is that some gathering professions grant you some abilities or stats... i.e my Shaman has Skinning and now has extra critical strike rating (higher the level of skinning the more critical strike rating you have) Same with herbilist's, they have a unique spell which will heal a player for around 3000 hp (Think it was around that anyway)

So all in all, Wotlk is amazing from the little I have played from it, will most likely play alot more of it when I get back on my own PC (But not to much as I don't wanna spoil it for when it gets released!)

Fuck me BRD is one massive instance. I can't see how anyone could ge tot the ned of that in a reasonable amount of time :/

It was hardly ever done as the whole instance, most of the times the runs were just done to get to certain bosses

e.g Bar runs, MC attunement runs, Emperor runs

got my first warglaive tonight from Illidan!

woot woot!

HOLY SHIT MAN!

Massive congratulations.

And BRD is huge.

And my arena team went 6-4, nearly 7-3 this week, and it's our second :-D.

I took a Paladin when he was on 96 per cent and I was [Cheating Death]. Finest WoW moment yet. Involved first aid and time management :P

As I said to you on MSN, Alonsus is a great realm, but it is a Normal server. Do with that information what you will. Would be nice to have you on board :)

Whats ur in game character name? I am lvl 14 I think now, what lvl are u?

Dyson is my main char's name :D Level 39 Human Mage. My sub runs out tomorrow though. I might resub soon.

Hurray, my guild is owning! <3

Last night we got the 3rd boss in Hyjal Summit down on first try, then tonight 4th went down on the 4th attempt!

We had afew "lol" attempts at Archimonde, all failed hard. Seems like a solid boss fight.

And it seems like I'm the only person in the guild who enjoys the "waves" before the bosses. Much more fun then normal raiding style in my opinion!

Dyson is my main char's name :D Level 39 Human Mage. My sub runs out tomorrow though. I might resub soon.

Woo Mage, I have a 70 Mage on teh horde side. Playing a Paladin now enjoying it surprisingly. See you on game sometime ;)

Hurray, my guild is owning! <3

Last night we got the 3rd boss in Hyjal Summit down on first try, then tonight 4th went down on the 4th attempt!

We had afew "lol" attempts at Archimonde, all failed hard. Seems like a solid boss fight.

And it seems like I'm the only person in the guild who enjoys the "waves" before the bosses. Much more fun then normal raiding style in my opinion!

gratz, Archimonde will show you who your crap players are, i.e people who can't click their tears ;)

and remember it's only a 90% fight so as long as you can keep people up until 10% it's win time :)

i'm resisting subbing for another month of wow as i'm going to be away for 2 weeks so there's no point. lvl 13 shaman and a lvl 47 priest is what i will be playing come september 13th when i get back.

Fuck me BRD is one massive instance. I can't see how anyone could ge tot the ned of that in a reasonable amount of time :/

Tell me about it, I once boosted a group through it for money; I'm thinking the money wasn't worth it because of the time it took, eh

I hate flying mounts....until I get one >>

Jsut got to hellfire, thougtht I'd do some quests, collect some fel iron, the usual...Flying mounts..Grrr, truged to this node, killed a couple things, he wooshes down, bloody takes it, I was pissed >> Stilll love outland though, jsut nearing 60, can't wait to get new everything and mounts, huzzah =D

The new patch stuff sounds awesome! A taste of WOTLK before the game ships ^_^

Whats th emost popular server right now?

I am on Grim Batol but want to change. I find it very hardcore PVE wise and everyone hates hunters for PV and PVE on the server. I want to enjoy the game not get stressed.

Annoying when i outdps the lead hunter every time(with better aggro) with worse gear and i tell how to and no one still listens or uses me much. I keep saying Beast Mastery is the way to go for highest dps. But noooo some still live in the past and dont want to learn new techniques.

Blergh, apparently someone attempted to access my account, so it's been suspended for 24hrs. All I wanted to do was play for a bit after being away for a week. :(