NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Priests are great, but do all classes get a bit dull after lvl 40?

yeah everything gets dull between 40-58 :)

and Bowser, we're in the same battlegroup so there is a chance we could meet at some point :)

yeah everything gets dull between 40-58 :)

wtf, I thought it was between 30-40 that things got dull then it picked up after that?

hehe, well maybe I'm generalising a bit, but it used to be shortly after getting your mount it got a bit monotonous as there was no immediate goal.

it's more like 45-55 area that's most annoying cause there's lots of travelling involved

30-40 is easy since you spend about 5 levels in STV zooming through the levels :)

To help speed levelling up use the add on Quest Helper.

I do already :D

hehe, well maybe I'm generalising a bit, but it used to be shortly after getting your mount it got a bit monotonous as there was no immediate goal.

it's more like 45-55 area that's most annoying cause there's lots of travelling involved

30-40 is easy since you spend about 5 levels in STV zooming through the levels :)

STV would be fun if i didn't need a possie round me to protect me from the bastarding Alliance! i was stuck in grom gol for about 15 mins after getting killed 4 times, by a lvl 70 full geared gnome mage. Took the pee.

well there is that obviously :)

trust me though it's nowhere near as bad these days as it was at the start :)

There's a new splash screen on the WoW homepage, but instead of hinting at a new game, it is instead showing off Blizzard's new Recruit-a-Friend benefits. Looks like they found a place for that Zhevra mount we heard about a while back -- whenever you recruit a friend into the game (by convincing them to create an account with your name as a reference and having them pay for at least two months of game time), you can choose one of your characters to nab a Zhevra mount. Additionally, you can summon referred friends to your character, and when questing together, you can pick up triple experience until level 60, for both quests and monsters that you kill together.

:o:O:O

Wish that had come out about 2 months ago :'(

Wooop! Dinged 41 just with my shadow priesty ^_^

Thinking about changing server though, anyone on a good PvP server?

I'd happily play WoW more often, if only there were a core group of players I could get to grips with. I like the game but it MUST be played with other people, soloing all the time is horribly boring.

I'd happily play WoW more often, if only there were a core group of players I could get to grips with. I like the game but it MUST be played with other people, soloing all the time is horribly boring.

True, on Genjuros i have a couple of friends who are 10 levels above me since i didnt have the internet for a month (buggers!). So i've been soling the last 8 levels and it's starting to take the fun out a bit.

See ideally I'd love to have an N-Europe guild with the founding members being members from here and then allowing it to expand in the game or something, but for fairness I think we'd all have to start afresh on a new server with new characters and I dunno if anyone would really want to do that.

I'd be up for that, but the issue is PvP vs normal servers, then Horde or Alliance. I myself like PvP servers now after playing one for the past few months.

Those are nice benefits for recruiting friends. Zero got me into WoW so if only they done this sooner :heh:

I would join the N-E guild, but from what I see, me and Zero are the only ones on Ahn'Quiraj, PVP and to be honest, wouldn't really move just for a guild.

The amount of times we've tried to ge an N-E guild going its not worth it. Especially if you're happy on your current servers etc.

Aye I bet. I just wish I could find a decent guild on my server.

gonna have my third lvl 70 toon very soon (quarter of a level from 70) Troll Priest :P

already got 2 parts of the primal mooncloth set crafted, should be getting the third shortly as well, my gear should be good enough to start healing in the 5 mans straight away and Karazhan shortly after :)

gonna have my third lvl 70 toon very soon (quarter of a level from 70) Troll Priest :P

already got 2 parts of the primal mooncloth set crafted, should be getting the third shortly as well, my gear should be good enough to start healing in the 5 mans straight away and Karazhan shortly after :)

Take it you're Holy/Disc? Post your armoury link for the priest for me to have a nose please :D

Did you level to outland shadow or disc?

well this is a toon I had at 60 pre burning crusade, I levelled him as shadow both times, atm I'm still shadow as I've only just now dinged 70

unless you're instance levelling you need to go shadow or you'll take forever killing things

I will be going holy/disc (circle of healing) probably :)

Cool ^_^

I'm lvl 42 now :D Oh how i do love being a shadow priest :) Can't wait till i get high enough to get some points in disc for improved PW shield.

I hit 47 today, only got about 30k left until 48 :)

Had a run through Scholomance as well, which got me from 45->46, was awesome.

Me and le UziT are going to be creating alts on alliance side, but we need a decent server, anyone here wanna join in, or know any good PvP (preferably) servers?

As I said to you on MSN, Alonsus is a great realm, but it is a Normal server. Do with that information what you will. Would be nice to have you on board :)

Hit 50 with my Druid the other day, the highest i've played one and i'm loving every second of it, m,y lasdt druid only managed to get to 20 before I got bred of it...think it's mainly it's my only character on the server so I don't go swapping back and forth between others, can't wait to get on to outland though, plus Jewelcrafting i'm on 280..need powerful mojo to get to 290 and almost 300 then w00t for Gem cutting

The Prince is Dead! Long live the Prince! No loot for the dwarf :( We're supposed to be reading Netherspite tacs now but I shiftied over here for a few mins :P

AND HOLY SHIT BOWSER57. What is up.

I am coming to your server and you cannot stop me.

I am fully welfare'd also now, with the worst arena partner you will ever see.